Advertisement

Author Topic: It's perfect or melt down for some, I mean a 4 is still good IMO  (Read 91 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1334
    • View Profile
Airbnb Host Threatens To Find Tenant's Home Address Who Left Him A 4-Star Review – 'I Have Your Picture, Your Name, And Your Number'

We’ve all heard our share of wild Airbnb stories with nightmare hosts or unacceptable accommodations, but what happened to one woman after she left her honest review of the property she stayed at left her stunned.

On July 18, 2022, the professor from the University of British Columbia, Dr. Alex Moore said in a since-deleted Twitter post that said, "In the interest of my own personal safety as well as public safety, @Airbnb @AirbnbHelp: Can you explain to me and everyone else why the host who sent me this message is still active on your platform? This person is clearly a threat and should not be allowed to host guests.”

The Airbnb host, Brad, had listed a one-bedroom, one-bathroom home in Vancouver, BC.

RELATED: Family's Airbnb Came With An Unlikely Host — A Blind & Deaf Dog Who Guides Guests To The Beach

According to Moore, the problem started after she left her honest feedback on the place.
“I left a 4/5 review with a positive message, and the host has contacted me at my personal number with increasingly threatening text because my review brought their average rating down from a 5 to a 4.95," she explained.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements