Advertisement

Author Topic: Txhuas lub npau suav yog koj~  (Read 69063 times)

Offline jon_jon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +159
    • View Profile
Re: Txhuas lub npau suav yog koj~
« Reply #75 on: September 05, 2012, 01:09:47 PM »
September 5, 2012

What a memorable weekend! Lots of things happened and many good things, but what caught me off guard was that I never knew how much people hated being in nature. While walking through the Redwoods I saw two different types of couples.

One, those that were happily married or together and enjoying nature in its most natural beauty. Two, those that are completely opposites in nature. By that I mean, I saw two couples in the same day yelling at each other, calling each other names because the other didn't want to be there. Who wouldn't want to see these giant works of art that God created? Some people are clueless and have no admiration for nature. However, I didn't let that get to me.

I was still able to see the redwoods and experienced true unfiltered beauty in its natural state. The calming streams, deciduous ferns, and redwoods came alive that day. They spoke to me and told me that I would be ok.

Not even a leaf is left unaccounted for.

Like this post: 0
“our worlds collided and in an instant your ocean had color because of my sky.”

—r.m. drake

Adverstisement

Offline jon_jon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 06, 2012, 01:24:28 AM »
September 6, 2012

On my flight out Friday morning, I saw this Hmong girl and two sets of parents. Saw them right before getting into the security check point. The girl was telling her parents to hurry up and go before their plane leaves, while the other couple was standing there. I was getting in line and right after I got in line a few people show up, then her dad decides to line behind them.

Her mom didn't want to leave her yet and held her daughter's face, which seemed like the last time they were going to see each other. Tears were streaming down her face and I tried to stop staring but I couldn't.

Then her mom spoke in Hmong, "Me naib dabtsi uas zoo nawb..."  and that's how I knew they were Hmong.

The line started to move and her mom hopped in line.

Just as we were about to enter into the metal detectors, a miracle happen; somehow the other five people behind me went to another opening and her parents got put right behind me.

I asked them if they were Hmong and her mom said, "Yes."

Then I asked if that was their daughter and if she was getting married because they were crying like she was going to be gone for awhile. Her mom said, "No, she's just going to school here and they will not see her for a long time."

I asked what their names were and all she said was this, ".... Pov Mai Chang...."

I can't remember if that was her name, or her mom's name? Or the name of their dad...that's all I have to go with.  :-\

She did say that they were heading back to Seattle, WA. After that I put on my shoes, belt, and got my things ready to go. We just went on our separate ways to our terminals and that was it!

I wonder if I'll find her again one day. Or see her somewhere? Aww man.

—r.m. drake

Offline jon_jon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 06, 2012, 01:47:40 AM »
Lub Sijhawm

this is the full version:

and if u want to download the song:

http://www.suabhlubmusic.com/songs/Lub%20sijhawm/NDI=

please buy the album!

—r.m. drake

couchpotato

« Reply #78 on: September 06, 2012, 06:53:20 AM »
September 5, 2012

What a memorable weekend! Lots of things happened and many good things, but what caught me off guard was that I never knew how much people hated being in nature. While walking through the Redwoods I saw two different types of couples.

One, those that were happily married or together and enjoying nature in its most natural beauty. Two, those that are completely opposites in nature. By that I mean, I saw two couples in the same day yelling at each other, calling each other names because the other didn't want to be there. Who wouldn't want to see these giant works of art that God created? Some people are clueless and have no admiration for nature. However, I didn't let that get to me.

I was still able to see the redwoods and experienced true unfiltered beauty in its natural state. The calming streams, deciduous ferns, and redwoods came alive that day. They spoke to me and told me that I would be ok.

Not even a leaf is left unaccounted for.

Looks beautiful. I am going to make it out there one day. :)

Offline jon_jon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 07, 2012, 10:55:22 PM »
Looks beautiful. I am going to make it out there one day. :)
You should go see it! Wait until this year is over though....

Just in case Cali does go into the ocean in Dec. 2012. Go see it at least once!

—r.m. drake

Offline jon_jon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 17, 2012, 01:08:54 AM »
September 16, 2012

Today I came to wait for u but you were not there. I waited... and u didn't show up. Maybe one of these days, you'll be there when I least expect it. When I'm not looking, when I'm not searching no more, when my heart doesn't feel no more, when the tears don't come no more, and the memories of waiting for u no longer come. Then maybe I'll find what's already left...

Fading of the day
as night takes over
and I can almost feel
you here

Your memory remains
I breath it closer
I swear that I still feel you near

The cool wind is taking over
it's taking over

So far away
you're gone so long
ohh and I'm waiting

Till that day
I take you home
know that I'm waiting
know that I'm waiting
know that I'm waiting

Haunted by your grace
you know I'm falling
so cool without you
always in my mind
I hear you calling

Haunted by your grace
you know I'm falling
so cool without you
always in my mind
I hear you calling
(I hear you calling)

So far away
you're gone so long
ohh and I'm waiting

So far away
you're gone so long
ohh and I'm waiting

Till that day
I take you home
know that I'm waiting
know that I'm waiting

Haunted by your grace
the beautiful of falling, falling
the echos through my days
I still hear your calling
you calling me

The cool wind is taking over
it's taking over

Still your

So far away
you're gone so long
ohh and I'm waiting

Till that day
I take you home
know that I'm waiting

Haunted by your grace
you know I'm falling
so cool without you
always in my mind
I hear you calling
(I hear you calling)

So far away
you're gone so long
ohh and I'm waiting

So far away
you're gone so long
ohh and I'm waiting

Till that day
I take you home
know that I'm waiting

« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 01:10:57 AM by jon_jon »

—r.m. drake

Offline jon_jon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 18, 2012, 01:33:14 AM »
September 18, 2012

:P :o

« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 12:53:40 AM by jon_jon »

—r.m. drake

Offline jon_jon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 23, 2012, 12:57:05 AM »
September 23, 2012

Wait there

Love hurts

We are made in the image of God in all his creation, only you and I.

—r.m. drake

Offline jon_jon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 24, 2012, 12:57:45 AM »
September 24, 2012

Did I miss my mission? Have I failed. Someone once told me, I'll have to stop putting God in my schedule and put myself in God's schedule.

I'm suppose to do what is good and if I don't do it, I've already sinned. Since because I know what I should do, but I do not. Is this just more circular reasoning? It's causing my head to go in circles.

If I love someone and I don't protect or help her. Is it wrong for me to not do anything and live with that feeling because I know what is good but I don't do it? Even when all the motives are for the right cause. But even by doing that which is right will cause someone else to be hurt? Where does one draw the line?

A Lot of Wrong.

Lot, missed his total mission. How could two whole cities be destroyed and God could not have found anyone else worthy of saving in Sodom and Gomorrah. The people were so wicked God destroyed them all. Lot's own family even became insensitive to their acts. At the end of Lots life, his two daughters plotted to sleep with him to have children even though they knew it was wrong because of incest.

Is the pain so strong that you've become insensitive to do the realities of life?

Only the person who carries the cross will ever know the burden you go through. Only when you begin to carry that cross will you know what sacrifices he has made in remission.

—r.m. drake

harmony

« Reply #84 on: September 25, 2012, 11:49:00 AM »
Many say we must listen to our hearts, but we too must not succumb to it either. However, exactly how long can a person be able to deny what they feel, especially when that feeling is beyond that of which they can control.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 12:10:23 PM by harmony »

Offline jon_jon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 26, 2012, 02:26:18 AM »
Many say we must listen to our hearts, but we too must not succumb to it either. However, exactly how long can a person be able to deny what they feel, especially when that feeling is beyond that of which they can control.
I'm going to succumb to my heart because that's where all life happens. Once that stops beating you know longer need to breathe, you no longer need to think, and you no longer need to feed yourself.

It's not that we must deny our hearts, but we have to find where it wants us to go. And that's why I need to succumb to it. For whatever reasons, my thinking makes no sense because my heart doesn't want to follow. I need to follow my heart more because it's where all truth comes from.

A mouth speaks, a brain thinks for us, but a heart tells the truth about us.

Here's a "Poem" for u:

from Yiruma.

Like this post: +1

—r.m. drake

harmony

« Reply #86 on: September 26, 2012, 09:39:51 AM »
Thank you for the beautiful poem,it's very soothing to the mind,heart and soul.

Good luck on your journey and that you achieve great happiness once you've reached your final destination.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 11:05:23 AM by harmony »

Offline jon_jon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 30, 2012, 11:32:37 PM »
September 30, 2012

Wherever you will go

This video takes me back to a time in highschool. I actually knew a girl named Lana. She had dark black hair and was the most cutest girl in highschool at that time. She sat right next to me in English class in the 11th grade. I remember she had borrowed a pen or pencil from me a few times because we always had to write for the first 10 minutes in class. Dr. Hutchinson was our teacher.

I remember her mom coming to pick her out of school one day for something but I can't frankly tell why she did? And that would be one of the last times I saw her in high school.

Until that day. Yes. Somehow, fate or God or some divine power wanted us to see each other.

We would meet again at the Technical college i went to. I actually saw her first and said hi, we exchanged numbers but i didn't call her back. That day we had an event going on for the students and faculty and she had a baby in her hand. She told me she worked in administration at a local clinic/hospital in Neenah.

I figured she was married or had someone already? Then it happened once more, we met in speech class and I found out she actually switched high schools that junior year. She knew one of my classmates because he was the star quarterback back at North during her senior year. The three of us sat with each other that summer.

Ahh.. all those times. That's where she went that junior year. If I had the chance to go back and ask someone to prom it would have been her, Lana.

Like this post: +1

—r.m. drake

Offline jon_jon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 30, 2012, 11:50:30 PM »
Can you read my mind

Even superman with all his powers can not even save the one he loves.

If only you could read my mind.  ;)

—r.m. drake

harmony

« Reply #89 on: October 01, 2012, 09:32:52 AM »
 :'( :'(

The song and video reminds of someone I once knew once upon a time. Tears still flow everytime I think about that person.  :'(

Yes, even superhero(s) can't always save those they love especially when it's inevitable.

Advertisements