Advertisement

Author Topic: We Need a Hmong Leader  (Read 9398 times)

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
Re: We Need a Hmong Leader
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2016, 08:32:18 AM »
I think PH is a great example of why this would still be so difficult. Consider PH as a macrocosm of our entire national and international Hmong community. If we can't even have meaningful interactions on this level and over this medium, how would we manage on a larger scale through multiple forms of interaction; ie in person, print, digital and etc.?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2016, 11:10:04 PM »
No money, no care... It's as simple as that. Not everyone is on the same page, people will always have difference of opinion and for a people whom are countryl ess. It's pointless to move on or agree on something that will work for everyone. You can look into US politics, we're not that different from the two very polarizing political force in this country. However, there's a difference between us and them; they have a country(on the same ship), we're not on the same ship and we can careless whether someone's ship sinks or not. Thus, we don't need to cooperate with one another; besides who's got the money to start movements?

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2016, 12:04:28 AM »
Chai vang, he ran and gun down all those meeka
That's a little bit crazy

Dylan yang, after 1-2 bb shot, you know it's a fake gun. He chose to grab a k ife
ever been shot by a bb gun before?  Fake?  I've killed small animals with BB guns before.  They probably thought it was fake too till they felt the cold steel enter their skulls.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2016, 12:05:25 AM »
Anyone who wants a Hmong leader, Go buy one, they're a dime a dozen.

r3b1rth

« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2016, 02:02:27 PM »
Don't be so foolhardy.

No one is going to rise to be a "hmong leader". These types of things are so rare, wrong generation, wrong timing, almost like winning the Power Ball. It takes a person with such a unique character, one that understands the whole of people on a deep level, one that has a strong unshakeable vision to carry such a task. A Hmong comedian on Youtube is something we will have better luck of achieving.

I'm sure General Vang Pao didn't become a leader for no reason. We as a younger generation might not care and we might think badly of the guy for whatever reasons but as for our parents and their parents generation, he did a lot of things for the Hmong people, things we wouldn't understand. We didn't fight for our lives and our families lives in the jungle of Laos, Thailand, Vietnam. Most of us are born in the US or refugee camps of Thailand. We went to school, wanted to be gang bangers, watched cartoons growing up, observed our parents and how they brought us up fcked up (according to our perceptions). They had to learn how to adapt to life in the US. They didn't know how a toilet worked, that kind of shit. Even after I explain this, some of you will still be too ignorant to understand what I just said. And we are here not being able to get along, making ignorant comments, being all unfriendly and antisocial to each other. I'm at huge fault too. I see Hmong people at the New Year, I don't even want to see half these people, lol.

But our parents, they can talk to any Hmong stranger, greet each other, talk about each other's family trees. I am ashamed that I am not half as good as they are. I am a spoiled brat :) and I have no regrets. I love my Hmong peeps even though we all have something wrong with us. Hmong Leader...? Lol, we can't agree on anything, thanks for the thought. :P

bulbasaur

« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2016, 10:19:27 AM »
I heard Dylan got a new lawyer.  Hopefully the new person is better, and hopefully it isn't too late.  It may not even matter anyways.  Can he even get a fair trial in that area?  Moving the case might have been the first thing his lawyer should have done.  Well, not letting Dylan talk to the cops should have been the first thing....but anyways.

chidorix0x

« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2016, 09:23:04 PM »
...  kekeke  ...   :2funny:/ :idiot2:

Ha'HINT:
Per a Hmong/White national survey/research about 10-years ago, as quoted by a Hmong/Ha'Mung intel, US-Hmong has the most self-proclaimed leaders, wanna-be-leaders, activists, and/or non-profit orgs than any other US-based ethnicity, or group.  Highly doubt the numbers that that survey/research has conducted/found has diminished much since   ...  kekeke  ...   ;D/ :idiot2:  ...  KEKEKE  ...   ::)

« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 09:31:40 PM by anonymouse »

bulbasaur

« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2016, 11:23:52 PM »
Gotta know how to follow before you lead....

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +463
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2016, 10:54:13 PM »
Wrong.

We don't need a Hmong activist. We don't need to entangle ourselves with all these stupid social issues and -isms.

We NEED REAL HMONG BUSINESS LEADERS AND AFFLUENT HMONG WHO WILL BUILD AND INVEST IN HMONG COMMUNITIES.

We NEED TO STRENGTHEN OUR ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL BUYING POWER TO BE COMPETITIVE.

That is the only way to get respect.

When you have money, nobody messes with you.

Keep being poor and you will start to have a lot of social issues.

bulbasaur

« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2016, 11:22:51 PM »
 :idiot2:

Wrong.

We don't need a Hmong activist. We don't need to entangle ourselves with all these stupid social issues and -isms.

We NEED REAL HMONG BUSINESS LEADERS AND AFFLUENT HMONG WHO WILL BUILD AND INVEST IN HMONG COMMUNITIES.

We NEED TO STRENGTHEN OUR ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL BUYING POWER TO BE COMPETITIVE.

That is the only way to get respect.

When you have money, nobody messes with you.

Keep being poor and you will start to have a lot of social issues.

bulbasaur

« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2016, 11:50:14 PM »
It is just crazy because she contradicts herself from one sentence to the next.  She wrote...

"We don't need a Hmong activist. We don't need to entangle ourselves with all these stupid social issues and -isms.

We NEED REAL HMONG BUSINESS LEADERS AND AFFLUENT HMONG WHO WILL BUILD AND INVEST IN HMONG COMMUNITIES."

WTF?  Aren't some activists also leaders who are interested in investing in the Hmong community?  This is crazy talk. It makes no sense. 

she left the hmong for a white religion so you can't blame her for her crazy beliefs  :idiot2: :2funny:

can

« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2016, 12:42:43 AM »
It is just crazy because she contradicts herself from one sentence to the next.  She wrote...

"We don't need a Hmong activist. We don't need to entangle ourselves with all these stupid social issues and -isms.

We NEED REAL HMONG BUSINESS LEADERS AND AFFLUENT HMONG WHO WILL BUILD AND INVEST IN HMONG COMMUNITIES."

WTF?  Aren't some activists also leaders who are interested in investing in the Hmong community?  This is crazy talk. It makes no sense.

You expect a republican like herself to make sense?  :idiot2: :2funny: i proved her wrong so many times she's afraid to come in here

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2016, 01:44:54 AM »
Chai Vang was guilty as hell, and Dylan Yang was a sacrificial offering to appease blacks.

Where were your white liberal friends to protest against the injustices?

That case in Milwaukee where a Hmong couple was shot and killed was a clear example of hate and racism but where are the white SJWs?

When will you fools wake up and realize that you are not on the white liberal leftists's endangered species list?  :idiot2:

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Stop playing into the social -isms. None of them benefit you. They exist to exploit black issues in order to benefit white misfits.

Do what the other successful Asian groups do. Only worry about making money and investing in your community. Do you even know what community means?

A majority of you Hmong PhDs depend on a white person to hire you. You go to college with the hopes of getting hired by some white company. Although that is good, how valuable are you when they start hiring someone else? The gravy train isn't going to last forever. You need a strong community.

The only reason Chinese, Koreans, Japanese and Vietnamese have made it big time in mainstream is because they have a strong community backing them up. Their communities have a lot of buying power. White America is trying to tap into those communities.

When was the last time you saw a wave of Vietnamese eating at a Hmong pho restaurant? Do you see a lot of Chinese people shopping at Hmong Village? Do Koreans typically buy insurance plans from a Hmong insurance agent?

Wake up. The more successful Hmong entrepreneurs willing to invest back into Hmong businesses and communities, the stronger we will be. We need to focus only on our buying power.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2016, 01:48:52 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibr5zWuqZU4

Listen to this clip from Dr. Claud Anderson on why blacks continue to struggle. Since then, he has given up on blacks because they just don't get it. They focus too much on social issues. Blacks have made themselves the permanent underclass.

This will soon be the Hmong if they don't practice group economics.

Blongforever

« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2016, 01:56:41 AM »
We have too many self-proclaimed chiefs with no Indians.  But when the Whitman speaks, all the Chiefs get on their knees and tails wedged between their legs like possums.  We need strong and effective naturally genuine leaders and not a bunch of self-proclaimed Indian Chiefs.  No thanks.

Advertisements