Advertisement

Author Topic: Lots if trump hater on PH, but I praise him for withdraw from all these useless  (Read 1944 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
I know PH ain’t a fan of trump
sometimes i don’t like his views too
But this ain’t McDonald

You can’t always have it your way

I praise trump for withdrawing from all these useless wars
Think about this, almost eighteenths years of war in afghanstain

You can’t go there and ask people to change their religious views
You go in there and kill osma bin laden and get out

Thats it

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
Let them Muslim fight it out
Among themselves

Its a religious war
One day both side is going wake up
And find out there no god

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +384
    • View Profile
Next time you should add a link that his news media report when Trump did this and did that so we may know whether he's lying or shitting.
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +201
    • View Profile
I'm not sure if withdrawal is the way to go.  If we bail out, we're leaving the Kurds, our allies, on their own and ISIS is declining.  Mekas is always like that....leave things unfinished, abandon....jus t because pressures at home.  If they're gonna stick their hands into something, they should go all the way....till the job is done.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
I'm not sure if withdrawal is the way to go.  If we bail out, we're leaving the Kurds, our allies, on their own and ISIS is declining.  Mekas is always like that....leave things unfinished, abandon....jus t because pressures at home.  If they're gonna stick their hands into something, they should go all the way....till the job is done.

About 18 years in afghanstain
Iraq war, freaking long maybe even into the gulf war
Syrian war, about 8 years

ALL THESE ENDLESS WAR
NO END IN SIGHT

US sure do love wars

They’re all fighting a religious modern day holy war
The invisible man in the sky wants you to blow people up

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
Since the US got themselves into this mess, they should see it to the end because giving up in the middle will not make things better...will probably make things worse.  Yes it has been a long war but what if we're almost at the end...and TRUMP suddenly bail out at the most crucial time. 

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
Since the US got themselves into this mess, they should see it to the end because giving up in the middle will not make things better...will probably make things worse.  Yes it has been a long war but what if we're almost at the end...and TRUMP suddenly bail out at the most crucial time.

If you look at Vietnam
When the US finally left
The vietnamese people recovered
And is a really rich Asia country now

Let them Muslim do their own thing
Can’t tell people what to do

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
The reason North Vietnamese won the war was because they fought to the end, don't give up.  Now, if the US apply the same strategy, held a little longer,  Vietnam would be a democratic country and the entire landscape of SE Asia would be dramatically different than today.  Exactly..US need to learn from their mistakes and not abandon their allies when time get tough. 

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
The reason North Vietnamese won the war was because they fought to the end, don't give up.  Now, if the US apply the same strategy, held a little longer,  Vietnam would be a democratic country and the entire landscape of SE Asia would be dramatically different than today.  Exactly..US need to learn from their mistakes and not abandon their allies when time get tough.

US did fought to the end and still losing. Even if US stayed longer in Vietnam, they still wouldn't win. They would just end up being in a worse shape. 

There is benefit from a prolonged war.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile

What if's are the reasons for losing wars. Assumptions are one of the biggest mistakes in war. Wars are fought for gains, not losses. There's no point to fight when there's nothing to gain.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
I'm not sure if withdrawal is the way to go.  If we bail out, we're leaving the Kurds, our allies, on their own and ISIS is declining.  Mekas is always like that....leave things unfinished, abandon....jus t because pressures at home. If they're gonna stick their hands into something, they should go all the way....till the job is done.

The country will always be more important than the job. Why continue the job when  the workers don't want to work.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1334
    • View Profile
I know PH ain’t a fan of trump
sometimes i don’t like his views too
But this ain’t McDonald

You can’t always have it your way

I praise trump for withdrawing from all these useless wars
Think about this, almost eighteenths years of war in afghanstain

You can’t go there and ask people to change their religious views
You go in there and kill osma bin laden and get out

Thats it

I have no problems pointing out frauds and their fraudulent activities/behaviors...

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
What if's are the reasons for losing wars. Assumptions are one of the biggest mistakes in war. Wars are fought for gains, not losses. There's no point to fight when there's nothing to gain.

oil is pretty cheap right now
it's $2/gallon here
there's nothing to gain in the middle east

US is fracking oil like crazy
and natural gas is dirt cheap

almost 18+++ years of endless war

Offline Fancee

• Global Moderator
  • Shine bright like a diamond
  • Respect: +340