Advertisement

Author Topic: Why my past doesn't determine my future & why I have ZERO respect for LAZY FRAUD  (Read 904 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1333
    • View Profile
..that just take and steal. There's a reason why they are SHAMELESS, NASTY and have no compassion toward others..

Coming from Laos, I have nothing and even here had to struggle by living in the ghettos, projects, make an honest living by working in the fields under the hot sun 12 hours/day as well as made many sacrifices in other settings and situations but it only made me stronger as I knew I'm still in charge and in control of my future path and did the best I could to make my life better..MAJOR RESPECT for the video below  O0:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHlFcQ0OF8g

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Here's another example of not letting your past/current situation determine your future path.. O0:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Chow Yun-fat’s Journey to Success:

Born to a vegetable farmer/cleaning lady and oil company tanker in Hong Kong, Chow’s family was so poor that they did not have electricity. Like many Hollywood stars who rose to fame and have become a household name, Chow was a nobody and took on many odd jobs such as camera salesman, taxi driver, postman, and bellboy.

Chow Yun-fat, 65, has been dubbed “the Sexiest Actor Alive” by Glamour's magazine in its January 2021 issue out this week.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 09:46:27 PM by theking »

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
One of the greatest of all time.. O0:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
In 1981, Don Chang moved to America with his wife, Jin Sook. At one point, he had to work three jobs. He worked in coffee shops, he worked as a janitor and as a gas station attendant. However, once he had lived in the states for a while, he discovered that fashion would be his ticket to success.

Spouse: Jin Sook
Nationality: United States of America
Founded: Forever 21

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
you hate that single mother at walmart
exchanging her $30 foodstamp coupon money for $20 green cash
so she can buy some baby diaper????

oh boy....
hating on someone for pocket change

if you want to hate, hate on jeff jezo who makes billions of money at amazon
but pay zero tax ;D O0

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Intrinsic Motivation is key  O0:

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
you hate that dude who work under the table paying zero $tax $50-$100
but
don't hate on company who have their Headquarter in other country
who don't pay millions and billions in tax
OH SNAP!!!!!  I JUST DESCRIBE A ZOMBIE SHELL COMPANY!!!!

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
No Excuse for the LAZY SHAMELESS NASTY FRAUDs..that cried about working 20 hours/wk and instead would rather go "underground" to steal from the poor.. :idiot2::

There are tiring commutes. And then there’s James Robertson’s commute.

The 56-year-old Detroit man walks 21 miles every weekday as part of his journey to and from the factory where he works.

“I never thought anything I did would garner this much attention,” Robertson said.

Robertson takes the bus some of the way, but for the past decade, ever since his car broke down, he has trudged the better part of a marathon each workday. Rain, snow or shine.

“Thank you for inspiring me and hopefully tons of other people to persevere in the face of adversity,” said a contributor by the name of Kevin LeMelle. “You are a true American hero.”

“We could use more men like James Robertson in this world,” wrote a donor named Betty Blanchard.

“Climbing over snow banks, when it was pouring down rain in the summer,” Pollack said, “Whatever the weather, he was there.”

“I set our attendance standard by this man,” Todd Wilson, plant manager at the engineering factory, told the newspaper. “I say, if this man can get here, walking all those miles through snow and rain, well I’ll tell you, I have people in Pontiac 10 minutes away and they say they can’t get here – bull!”

Robertson, in his message, said he never expected as much support as he has received. He encouraged people to look out for one another.

“If this story will touch at least one person and inspire them to do something out of the goodness of their heart, I will be the happiest person alive,” he said.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2021, 10:35:20 PM by theking »

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
There's a reason why he's great:

Even the biggest self-proclaimed hater of sports knows who Michael Jordan is. But what that person might not know is that Jordan, who many agree was the greatest basketball player of all time, didn’t even make his high school basketball team when he tried out during his sophomore year. Needless to say, Jordan used this episode to motivate himself to succeed on the basketball court.

Jordan explained in a Newsweek article:

“Whenever I was working out and got tired and figured I ought to stop, I’d close my eyes and see that list in the locker room without my name on it. That usually got me going again.”

By the end of his high school career, Jordan had been named a McDonald’s All-American.

But Jordan never stopped practicing — even when he was excelling at the highest levels. MJ spent the off-season shooting hundreds of jump shots each day, as reported by Business Insider. Phil Jackson, who coached him for many years, said Jordan became so great not because of his inherent skills (to be fair, they helped), but because he understood how hard he needed to work to succeed.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Think jordan was too short in high school but he grew and when he did, he got the position. 

I know the willingness to compete and win.  When I was playing for the local hmong football league, I trained because I wanna compete.  I feel like I need to get better and I was into the game.  I did routes running without no one knowing and I somehow ended up into this one high school where a rival hmong team was practicing and without my own team knowing, they allowed me to practice with them but at a different position.  They got respect for me on and off the field.  I could of played for them and made starter right away.  I was engaged with so many hmong players that out in public, when they sees me, the would say hi to me and I'm like hi back but I don't even know who they are.  I just played along like we knew each other and I let them do the talking and leading the conversation while I try to figure out which team this guy is playing for.   :2funny:

but yeah, the self need or desire to win and compete, I know what MJ was striving for during his off hours when no one is looking. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile