Advertisement

Author Topic: Sheriff got shot in the back in progressive DA's district, this happens when  (Read 81 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1333
    • View Profile
...there's no real consequences.. .

California police officer shot in back by criminal who should have been in jail: progressive DA's challenger

A known gang member with a long violent criminal history accused of shooting a Los Angeles County Sheriff's deputy could have been kept behind bars if not for soft-on-crime policies by the region's top prosecutor, his election opponent said.

Raymundo Duran, 47, who allegedly shot Deputy Samuel Aispuro in the back at a stop light while he was sitting on his marked sheriff's department motorcycle on April 22 in West Covina, California, has been involved in a number of violent crimes, including two felony assaults that he committed while serving an 11-year sentence for manslaughter, according to court records.

Aispuro, a nearly 20-year veteran of the department, was wearing his bulletproof vest and survived the unprovoked attack.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
lots of criminal should be in jail

including the fake ass fraud like yourself

;D ;D ;D

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1333
    • View Profile
Look who crawled back to prove me right (ONCE AGAIN)!!!  ;D O0

Yep same o hmgLIAR as he's still very "mad" so he can't help but crawl back to prove me right (ONCE AGAIN)!!!  O0

I ALREADY STOP CLICKUON THEM

The neutral PH members are spot on with "legit" "ALL CATTLE" PROOF quotes such as the one below showing why hmgLIAR is THE compulsive serial LIAR of PH:

HmgRock, you should post sincere, honest topics

"and i stand 1000% behind my word" as well as Reporter and other neutral PH members...

"SEEING IS TRULY BELIEVING YO"

;D ;D ;D:

*** YES, hmgLIAR WILL CRAWL BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT AGAIN BECAUSE HE'S THAT "mad"..

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
...there's no real consequences.. .

California police officer shot in back by criminal who should have been in jail: progressive DA's challenger

A known gang member with a long violent criminal history accused of shooting a Los Angeles County Sheriff's deputy could have been kept behind bars if not for soft-on-crime policies by the region's top prosecutor, his election opponent said.

Raymundo Duran, 47, who allegedly shot Deputy Samuel Aispuro in the back at a stop light while he was sitting on his marked sheriff's department motorcycle on April 22 in West Covina, California, has been involved in a number of violent crimes, including two felony assaults that he committed while serving an 11-year sentence for manslaughter, according to court records.

Aispuro, a nearly 20-year veteran of the department, was wearing his bulletproof vest and survived the unprovoked attack.

Ya reap what ya sow...

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Advertisements