Advertisement

Author Topic: This Liberal area pro kicker really thinks women should just stay in the kitchen  (Read 45 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1333
    • View Profile
Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker bashes Pride Month, tells women to stay in the kitchen

Kansas City Chiefs placekicker Harrison Butker used his platform as a commencement speaker at Benedictine College last weekend to attack Pride Month and transgender people, the coronavirus pandemic, while also telling women to get back in the kitchen.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1333
    • View Profile
I can see why:

Patrick Mahomes Once Said He Doesn’t Talk to Teammate Harrison Butker: ‘I Just Let Him Do His Thing’

Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes is a two-time NFL MVP and one of the faces of the reigning Super Bowl champions, but he does not have a relationship with his team’s kicker.

Appearing on the Pat McAfee Show shortly after the Chiefs’ Super Bowl win in February, he revealed that he does not speak with teammate Harrison Butker.

“Honestly, I don’t talk to Harrison all year long, man. I just let him do his thing,” said Mahomes, 28. “But I know if I can just cross that 40, man, if I cross that 40, he's going to put it through there. I know if you saw in the game I got a little pressure, threw it short and knew Harrison was going to knock it through.”

Butker, 28, has made a name for himself on and off the field for very different reasons. As a kicker, he’s one of the best, knocking down better than 95 percent of his field goal attempts and setting the record for the longest make in Super Bowl history. Off the field, his controversial comments have been criticized as bigoted and misogynistic.

Patrick Mahomes and Wife Brittany Matthews’ Family Photos With Daughter Sterling and Son Bronze

The kicker gave the commencement address at Benedictine College on Saturday, May 11, using his time to rail against Pride Month (calling the LGBTQ+ celebration a “deadly sin”) and claim that the majority of the graduating women in the audience are most excited to be homemakers.

Like this post: 0

Advertisements