Advertisement

Author Topic: an Ode to trancEformErs  (Read 772248 times)

bootee

Re: an Ode to trancEformErs
« Reply #15420 on: May 10, 2012, 12:23:16 PM »
oh yea, down by where Chuey lives ...I can totally do that. SF is just down the street. LOL!!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

superchick

« Reply #15421 on: May 10, 2012, 12:30:47 PM »
Heck yah!

bootee

« Reply #15422 on: May 10, 2012, 12:34:51 PM »
i still need to sit down with my sister and have that chat ...  :-X

superchick

« Reply #15423 on: May 10, 2012, 01:08:18 PM »
I am sure she already knows.  She should be thankful for your patience and help.

bootee

« Reply #15424 on: May 10, 2012, 01:11:41 PM »
You know what's funny? That Bobby thought I was gonna stay with them for 4-5 years.  ;D

when Xa first wanted to move out of the other house ...he tried to convince me to talk Xa out of it. Why? I don't know. So as he was talking he said "Cuz I know the max years you'll stay with us is another 4-5 years." ...I looked at him and said "hell fukk no. I'm giving you guys another year or 2." ...LOL!!

superchick

« Reply #15425 on: May 10, 2012, 02:41:51 PM »
You know what's funny? That Bobby thought I was gonna stay with them for 4-5 years.  ;D

when Xa first wanted to move out of the other house ...he tried to convince me to talk Xa out of it. Why? I don't know. So as he was talking he said "Cuz I know the max years you'll stay with us is another 4-5 years." ...I looked at him and said "hell fukk no. I'm giving you guys another year or 2." ...LOL!!

LMFAO!  are you serious?  He needs to take care of his family.  he's nice to me but I know how he is.  Don't have a family unless you can support them. 

bootee

« Reply #15426 on: May 10, 2012, 02:53:22 PM »
I am so afraid that they are gonna go make another one when they go out on the 19th.  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

superchick

« Reply #15427 on: May 10, 2012, 02:57:44 PM »
Tell them NOT to.  or at least tell them to BUY some condoms lol

bootee

« Reply #15428 on: May 10, 2012, 02:59:14 PM »
i overheard him tell his Mom that he wants a boy. and when he gets that boy ...we all know what's gonna happen.

superchick

« Reply #15429 on: May 10, 2012, 03:06:11 PM »
i overheard him tell his Mom that he wants a boy. and when he gets that boy ...we all know what's gonna happen.

WTH?  he has so many kids already.  just love what you have.  he could have treated the boys good and had 5 boys all in one. 

bootee

« Reply #15430 on: May 10, 2012, 03:09:35 PM »
anywhoooooooo!

the mainstage for EDC will be facing the stands where they will open up the seats for people to SIT!! yes!! SIT!!  :D ;D

bootee

« Reply #15431 on: May 10, 2012, 03:14:04 PM »
I am really struggling with the last 2 hours.  :-\

superchick

« Reply #15432 on: May 10, 2012, 03:41:42 PM »
shut up!  I'm not off until 5:30!!

I'm going to take a nap after work.

bootee

« Reply #15433 on: May 10, 2012, 03:44:09 PM »
I will get me a bahn mi! And then I will eat it. And then I will sleep. And then I will wake up at 8pm, shower, and then head to your place. Lol

superchick

« Reply #15434 on: May 10, 2012, 03:53:56 PM »
That sounds good because I want to sleep for a couple hours.

Advertisements