Advertisement

Author Topic: argh.  (Read 234105 times)

christine

Re: argh.
« Reply #1530 on: December 16, 2009, 12:42:15 PM »
christine, wanna room together? so i can save up for some cdjs? puahahahahahah ahaaaaaaaaaaaa aa

sure if you like. wanna look for a place or you like the place i already chosen its on 11th & T it's an upstair level next to chinese market and no neighbors downstairs. let me know. it's 850 for 2 bedrooms.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

bootee

« Reply #1531 on: December 16, 2009, 12:45:12 PM »
how's the parking? i'd be saving $170 a month if i do.  ;D ;D

christine

« Reply #1532 on: December 16, 2009, 12:49:48 PM »
how's the parking? i'd be saving $170 a month if i do.  ;D ;D

the downside is it's only street parking, but i know he owns the parking lot next door to the chinese restaurant and it's not gated and they usually are never full and probably can work something out with that.  it's a chinese man.  the rent is 850 and deposit is next month's rent of 850 totally 1700.  i believe he pays garbage and water, but the old man won't talk to me until the end of the month because there are still tenants living there.  anticipating move in date mid jan. 2010

bootee

« Reply #1533 on: December 16, 2009, 12:56:16 PM »
do i have to get that green parking tag for street parking?  ??? ekkks. um, let me think about it.
i do have to put a 30 day notice. and i wanna know for sure that you'll get the apt before i even
put the 30 day notice in. hahaha

christine

« Reply #1534 on: December 16, 2009, 12:59:59 PM »
do i have to get that green parking tag for street parking?  ??? ekkks. um, let me think about it.
i do have to put a 30 day notice. and i wanna know for sure that you'll get the apt before i even
put the 30 day notice in. hahaha
oh trust me i'm going to get that apt.  the old man knows my voice already cause i kepts calling him like crazy at the end of november to put a deposit down for the place, but he kept saying call back end of december.  so i'm just patiently waiting.  i'll let you know.  i was gonna call him today but left his number at work gonna call him tomorrow when i'm at work.  yea i'm home today.  school done. so just work now.

bootee

« Reply #1535 on: December 16, 2009, 01:05:29 PM »
Ok. how about this? if its confirmed ..you move in Jan. and i move in Feb after my 30 days.
i will give you deposit and rent. and maybe add my name on the lease then?
or we can keep it under your name. lol

my dad talked to uncle txiv fong and he told my dad to tell me to live with him!! i was like hell tittie no!!! hahahahaha

christine

« Reply #1536 on: December 16, 2009, 01:16:19 PM »
Ok. how about this? if its confirmed ..you move in Jan. and i move in Feb after my 30 days.
i will give you deposit and rent. and maybe add my name on the lease then?
or we can keep it under your name. lol

my dad talked to uncle txiv fong and he told my dad to tell me to live with him!! i was like hell tittie no!!! hahahahaha

well if i get a yes from him tomorrow i'll let you know.  i've been driving by it and i don't see anyone living in there but there are still plants on the balcany so maybe the people are in the process of moving out and then you know they have to clean the apt and all.  so we'll see.  if anything i'll probably just go for a feb mov in date with u so it'll be easier.  as for the lease you can put you name on it if you like or wecan keep it under mine idc.

bootee

« Reply #1537 on: December 16, 2009, 01:22:21 PM »
ok. just let me know how it goes. i'm looking to save as much as i can. lol!!

bootee

« Reply #1538 on: December 17, 2009, 10:42:41 AM »
ah, my friday.

i'm debating if i should drive to Merced again or not?  :-X i know i'm gonna be bored as hell at home if i do stay.
i might just go. the new year is this weekend and i can use some papaya. and some sticky rice. yeeeeeeeeeeaaa aah!!  ;D i'm not gonna attend the new year but i can always get my sister to bring me back some. lol.

i get 6 days off for Christmas. i'm just gonna sleep. sleep and maybe get some more sleep.  ;D ;D just kidding. this will be my time to spend with the family. no school for them. no work. well, for some ... i know i'm taking the 24th-29th off but i will return on the 30th and 31st to work. i'm debating if i wanna drive back to Merced then also.i just might. i canceled above & beyond with sarah. i don't think i want to spend that much. i know i'm doing all that's necessary to save. and i do need to learn how to stay in Sac more.  :-X :-\ too much driving back and forth to Merced. i know i go there every weekend and it does sound good to move back home but just the thought of living in Merced is like  :idiot2: ...

and the other day while i was at ger's and david's ...they were so  :o :o when i told them i wasn't gonna do anything for new years eve. haha. so david said for me to come over and he'd drink with me.  :) ;D i might just do that. to save some gas $$. its gonna be a pain heading back to Merced after just 2 days of work.

anywho, back to work. its foggy outside and i'm sitting at my desk with a hot cup of chocolate. yummmmm!!!  :) ;D

bootee

« Reply #1539 on: December 21, 2009, 01:02:04 PM »
not one of my best weekends.

i want to stand in an open field with nothing around me and scream my head off. i want to curse at everyone and everything. doesn't anybody else feel the things i feel when i hear those kind of stuff? how can they sit around listening to that shit and not wonder ..."i need to step up my game. and make this right. do more. help more." they're selfish. self centered. arrogant. ignorant. self indulgent. and i can't help them. its not fair that i am the one to listen to all the b/s while they sit around minding their own business in their rooms not knowing what's being said outside their door. i've come to the conclusion that they are no good mutha fukkers who feels no pain. i don't understand how it can be ignored. how can they live through hearing that stuff every single day? are they really that heartless? do they not feel for anybody else but themselves? i am left with anger. sadness. worried. terrified with what the outcomes may be if one day it did really happen. i wanted to cry. but i didn't ...why do i have to feel all the hurt? oh yea, that's right. I CARE.
i am debating if i should return to that hell hole they digged up this week. i know its going to seem like i'm asking for more but where else am i going to go? there is no one to talk to or no where to be at ...i will leave my screams and my yells ..in my head. i've been driving myself crazy the past year already. and nobody really understands.

i left angry. i went to sleep feeling the same. i woke up feeling the same. i came to work ...still the same. and having a costumer yell at me for something my coworker did wrong last night is just making everything so much more than i want to take. i am just biting my tongue right now. how many breaks can i take? 

i am just so sad.  :sad5:

bootee

« Reply #1540 on: December 22, 2009, 12:23:15 PM »
whooooooooo-sa.  :)

i'm still a little  :tickedoff: and a little  :idiot2: but all things must pass ...and i don't want to dwell on things so i'm a little  O0. i still haven't decided what i'll do for the holidays. i just don't want it to be a nightmare. no more storming out of the house too.  >:( :-X maybe this time i'll stick through all the  :argue: and make sure everybody hears it.  ;D j/k. i will not become like one of them.  :)
the end is near. i'm open to start anew. the beginning of a new year usually starts out good for me ..and then it ends pretty bad.  :-\ i hope this changes. i hope i can stick to what i have in mind. i mean, i really don't have anybody left to make me feel like i want to do the things that i normally do ... my ------> edm. i will have to be content with how things will be for me this year.

after a night of hard pouring rain ..today is beautiful.  :)

bootee

« Reply #1541 on: December 23, 2009, 10:20:02 AM »
well, hello friday.

it was freezing cold this morning.  :o :o lucky my windshield wasn't frozen or anything. i hate waking up extra early just to start the engine. clean the windows. sit in there. and wait for the car to warm up.  :-X well, i've decided to head to merced after work. i'm gonna stop by the SF Market and grab some stuff ...and maybe cook tomorrow.  :) i don't cook very much when i'm in Merced. lol ...well, almost never. i make my sister do it. why? because she's always hiding.  ::) i figure ..if she can hide this much when i'm there she is always hiding when i'm not. i'm gonna bare through the holiday and hope for the best. i know it won't be like any other times but ...i do hope its a quiet one. i like quiet.

i slept like a baby last night. i felt like i slept for hella long when i woke up this morning at 3am. i must have fell asleep around 8pm. i woke up at 9pm. watched Carrie Underwood's holiday special on Fox for 30 minutes and fell asleep again.  ;D i'm gonna need it. i usually take naps before i head out to Merced ...why? because i know i'm going home to a house filled with a bunch of kids. 10 kids total. from ages 12months-14yrs old.  :-\ i usually include my baby brother too. he's 17 but he stills messes with the kids as much as a little kid himself. lol.

i'm in a ok mood today. :)

bootee

« Reply #1542 on: December 29, 2009, 11:11:09 AM »
5 day vacation goes South.

from the moment i left work ...my mood totally changed. ok. i won't get into all the details but fukk. I AM A TOTAL BIATCH.  :-X it was to everybody. but i wasn't the only one either.  ::) the only time i enjoyed myself was ...this morning. on the drive home. while listening to A State Of Trance Year Mix 2009.  :-X :D ;D
next time i will do better. be better. i won't be going home the next few weekends.  :( but i do hope that i improve on my attitude with everybody. i know i felt as if the world has collapsed on me. and everybody is just hanging on my shoulders. but that should be no excuse. i am just as tired ...they just don't see it. i hope they change their ways as well. the only person who enjoyed my company was my little brother. lol!!
i spent most of my time alone. every year everybody does their own thing anyways. to come home or not i wasn't surprise. i sat by the fireplace most of christmas day. everybody was gone. well, my mom and dad was home with me for a bit but they did no justice. they left in a quickness after many phone calls later. on my 3rd day of vacationing i get a call from work. i knew i shouldn't have picked up. it was my coworker calling for my boss. he wanted me to come in a day early. i sooooooooooooo o did not want to say yes but i did anyways.  ::) now i just lost 1 day of vacation pay.  :-\ oh well ..this year i will use it wisely. i know i won't be seeing anybody as how i did the past few years. so when i take a vacation ...i will make it worth the trip.  :)

well, new years eve is coming up. i am so very sad to say that i am staying home this year.  :-\

christine

« Reply #1543 on: December 29, 2009, 11:40:02 AM »
wanna go to thunder valley w jamie n I? its free n that's the only reason why we are going

bootee

« Reply #1544 on: December 29, 2009, 12:17:05 PM »
what do you mean its free? isn't it always free? you mean the club? lol

Advertisements