Advertisement

Author Topic: argh.  (Read 235206 times)

yajmafia

Re: argh.
« Reply #2040 on: June 22, 2012, 07:00:36 AM »
Skribblez,

Are your initials YK?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

skribblez

« Reply #2041 on: June 22, 2012, 08:24:39 PM »
Skribblez,

Are your initials YK?
Sorry man, u got the wrong skribz...

bootee

« Reply #2042 on: June 25, 2012, 06:36:29 PM »
3 beaches in 3 days.

We started Thursday off early. With just 1 hour of sleep after the 3rd shift, Chick and I left for Ocean Beach at 11am. It was cold. Super windy cold. But that didn't stop us from getting out of the car. We sat on the beach for a good couple of hours? After the porta potties were taken away ...We sat in the car with a few more beers and drove to the nearest bathroom when we needed it. Lol. We ended the day with some pho. Not the greatest but it made me warm and fuzzy inside. The drive home wasn't so bad either. It did take me longer than usual but we made it home by 10pm. With a long adventure, long drive ...I was ready for bed by the time I got home.

Good chats. Great company. Happy thoughts.  :)

On Friday at 9am, I got a text from Peter asking me if I wanted to take a trip with him for his birthday. I shrugged and said ..."Sure, I don't have anything to do" ...Lol. With just a quick drive, we got to Santa Cruz in a quickness. The sun was up ...a cool breeze in the air ...and the energy to start the day off with some fun rides on the boardwalk. Had a great walk on the beach ...with live music playing  ...my mind was completely guttered with nothing but the moment. We ended the night at 10pm and walked back to the motel. I was beat. But I had enough energy to have one last drink for the night while Peter crashed.

Rise and shine! It was hard to sleep ...I have no idea why. But I was ready to start the day. At 10am we popped a few beers before hitting the road. Where were we off to today? Well, we started the day at the MYSTERY SPOT!! I've read about this place but I have never been. Its so green and beautiful. The tour was short but it was fun ...I did get dizzy in the little house but I managed to survive for the pictures. Lol!! They have an awesome hiking trail ...maybe next time we can come back and try that. har har!!

On the road we go again!! Tiredness was starting to hit me but the beautiful scenic drive kept me up. We drove pass Moss Beach ...It would have been nice to make a stop there but we were right on schedule. To Pebble Beach with go!!  I wish we would have stayed longer but Peter had plans later that evening so we spent most of what we could at Pebbles. It was beautiful indeed. Quiet. Lots of tourists ...mainly Indians. Like Hindu Indians. Lol!! We continued on the 17-mile drive and made the stop on Spanish Bay for a little ocean time. With a tiny cooler we fit a couple beers in there and walked down to a spot away from everybody. I stood there at the shore ...with my toes in the sand and the waves washing in. Its something about listening to the waves ... And finally we ended our trip and headed back to Sacramento. I got home around 7pm ....I was beat. Couldn't move. Lol!!  It was an awesome trip!!

I wish all my weekends were filled with adventurous trips like these. Then my life would be more interesting ...

bootee

« Reply #2043 on: June 28, 2012, 02:50:24 AM »
Pon De Replay.  :)

I've been playing the same song over and over again. Its one of those songs where I would look up, close my eyes and sigh in confidence. And know that I will be okay. A lot may not understand the EDM scene or the music itself ...but to me, its beats that speaks. Its another world to be in.

"Give me release
 Let the waves of time and space surround me, Yeah
 Cause I need room to breathe
 Let me float back to the place you found me, I'll be okay"

I've been waking up really early. I would be so tired and all but it doesn't stop me from getting out of bed. And out of my room. I would sit there for hours. With nothing but music playing ...my mind would wonder. Some times I would lay in bed with the music blasted pretending its just me in that house. Forget going to sleep for the 3rd shift ...1 hour is usually the most I'll get. And when I do get home from the 3rd shift I would sit in my room for another hour or two before going to sleep. And when I do sleep it would be 4 hours the most. Does it sound like things just got worse for me? Fukk.

I still haven't figured things out yet. Let it ride ...is what I keep saying.

bootee

« Reply #2044 on: June 29, 2012, 03:53:15 AM »
Late night.

I'm up late again. Reading through some of the pages here ...I really did live up to the journal title "argh"
I am always angry. I don't know.

When am I the happiest?

I tumbled across this music video that I discovered back in 2009 when I first started watching Vampire Diaries ...Its beautiful.

bootee

« Reply #2045 on: July 02, 2012, 01:09:31 AM »
Room for rent.

I will not say anything anymore. I will not be the one who will help. I hope I was loud and clear today.
I should have seen the true colors behind all this madness. I will distant myself and see how they do by themselves. I will not be like my older brother but I will not be the first to offer my help. I will be the ignorant one. I will use this time to rebuild myself.

In the mean time ...does anybody have a room for rent til 2013?? Lol

bootee

« Reply #2046 on: July 03, 2012, 07:41:48 AM »
Things people say.

I can be very forgiving ..but I don't forget. I don't wake up the next morning and pretend nothing happened. Hate me if I give you reason to. Unfriend me if I have done wrong to you.
I  stand up for myself and I get pushed down. I stand up for another and I get pushed down again. Be who you are. Don't send your troubles to me. I will no longer be  your rock. I hate you so much right now.

yajmafia

« Reply #2047 on: July 03, 2012, 07:57:09 AM »
Go punch them in the face!

Then laugh.

bootee

« Reply #2048 on: July 05, 2012, 02:44:45 AM »
This is part of the second post in your journal  :)  Sept 2006

Thanks for therapy last night.  We talked about many many things.. and now, I feel so much closer to you.. LOL  (right about now, you're saying STOOPID!!! and  ;D at the same time)  ;D ;D  that 1 hour and 40 minutes MIGHT be record for us.  ;D

Well, I am going to do what you said because I think it will work to my advantage.  LOL  and everytime the phone rings or beeps, I'll log it in my journal or at least try to.. puahahahahah 

lmao!!! Yea, I am totally laughing. hahaha!! And that is a record for us. I'm still laughing at your text "can I call you?" ..LOL!! Test yourself. See how strong you are against all those .. :)

Sept '06 - that was when we were going to Glo and laughing at them girls dancing to EDM. ahahaha!!

Lol.

bootee

« Reply #2049 on: July 05, 2012, 06:36:19 AM »
Holding back.

I'm trying to find the easiest way to get away. I know that I often use EDM to take me away from my miseries but EDM can get too costly. Since Miami to Vegas to New York (which is not done yet) ...I have spent a ton. Lol. And I never think about it. I do live in the moment and that's dangerous ...now that I should be limiting myself. I am dying for a show tho. Lol. There's so many that I wanna go at the end of the month but I am trying my hardest to hold back. 

I'm limping. I've got a cut on my right foot and my right knee is bruised. And I am so tired! Lol  :2funny:

bootee

« Reply #2050 on: July 10, 2012, 04:52:06 AM »
Had an awesome 4 day weekend in Merced!

Shots with the fam bam! I set out 20 shots and Robenson freaked out when I told him he had to do all of them! Lol. He actually got the whole family to help! My nephew Chue, my niece Rolida, his friends, my Dad, and both my brothers, Pat and Haleng! It was a surprise! Haleng actually did 3! Lol!! My Dad doesn't let Pat drink because of his temper but once my Dad said it was ok ...he did one! My Dad is the coolest. He walked over to the table, said cheers, and took a shot. The rest of the night was awesome! We ended the party at midnight and made sure everybody got home safe. It was a great time with the family.

The rest of the stay was quiet and enjoyable! Besides my crazy eye ...It was fine. My Dad made me take these Styes eye pills and they made me pee kinda reddish/orange. Lol. I freaked out at first but he did warn me. Today is a lot better. My taste buds are still fukked up! Water doesn't even taste right. I hope it gets better because I couldn't even enjoy a Heineken before the drive home. :(

Its gonna be super hot this week. Hitting the 100's. I'm gonna make the boys clean the pool and I will sit out there until my tan gets better? Lol. Heineken in 100 degree weather tastes great!! I noticed that there's 2 boxes of Heineken in the fridge! Somebody come drink with me? Lol!!

Here's to a hot week in Sac!

superchick

« Reply #2051 on: July 10, 2012, 04:15:34 PM »
I'll be over Thurs!

bootee

« Reply #2052 on: July 12, 2012, 07:24:00 AM »
empty July.

Its nearly the middle of the summer and so far July has been one calm ass month. Chick and I are in search for something to do! And something that will not make us huff and puff. Lol!! We kicked off the summer with such an amazing event and trip! Me, trying to hold back is not helping with this journey. I want to do things. I want to go to places. I shouldn't hold back anymore ...I do like the way that I am.  Its the reason why I have been to the places I've been. And tried the things I've tried. I shouldn't change my ways ...I'm not happy when I do. Lol

Empire State of Mind

"New York, concrete jungle where dreams are made of
There's nothin' you can't do
Now you're in New York
These streets will make you feel brand new
Big lights will inspire you
Let's hear it for New York, New York,
New York"

Every time I hear this song ...It makes me wanna be in New York. Lol!! Its true. I'm currently working on our travel plans. I'm lagging a little. I know. I haven't contacted those who are going with us about places and times! I have 3.5 months? Geesh!! Doesn't seem much time at all!! But I am super excited.  :) :D ;D With just 1 event on the schedule, it leaves us with lots of time to explore! I've done it once but I want to do it again and I want to do MORE!!  O0

Its my Friday, come have a drink with me. Cheers.  :)

bootee

« Reply #2053 on: July 17, 2012, 07:26:21 AM »
need me a good EDM fix!

Daniel Kandi and Estiva is making their way to San Francisco for the very first time! I've got to make my way there!! It is about time that they bring somebody like Daniel Kandi to the Bay. I've missed him a few times in Los Angeles but I'm not going to miss this!  O0

I think I might give Los Angeles a chance next year. Stay there for a month or 2 and see how living there may feel like. I don't know yet. But I've been thinking about it a lot lately. I'm starting to fukk my days up. Lately, I've been staying up til 2-3am. Even without a nap during the day! The boss lady for the 3rd shift tried to contact me about taking more shifts. But I never called her back. I had already explained her my situation and when I did offer to take more shifts ...She turned me down so I am not sorry for not calling her back. Its always do it their way or no way at all. So I'm doing it as my way ..or no way at all. har har!!

I still have time to add more activities for July. Come one, come all.  :)

kaiyu

« Reply #2054 on: July 17, 2012, 07:20:11 PM »
La?....r u sure?...I slow down on the edm events in la after several years going to events with or without friends, my next event is possibly artic moon@circus
need me a good EDM fix!

Daniel Kandi and Estiva is making their way to San Francisco for the very first time! I've got to make my way there!! It is about time that they bring somebody like Daniel Kandi to the Bay. I've missed him a few times in Los Angeles but I'm not going to miss this!  O0

I think I might give Los Angeles a chance next year. Stay there for a month or 2 and see how living there may feel like. I don't know yet. But I've been thinking about it a lot lately. I'm starting to fukk my days up. Lately, I've been staying up til 2-3am. Even without a nap during the day! The boss lady for the 3rd shift tried to contact me about taking more shifts. But I never called her back. I had already explained her my situation and when I did offer to take more shifts ...She turned me down so I am not sorry for not calling her back. Its always do it their way or no way at all. So I'm doing it as my way ..or no way at all. har har!!

need me a good EDM fix!

need me a good EDM fix!

need me a good EDM fix!

need me a good EDM fix!

quote author=bootee link=topic=861.msg3961348#msg3961348 date=1342527981]
need me a good EDM fix!

[/quote]

Advertisements