Advertisement

Author Topic: Life is like a box of chocolate..you never know what you're gonna get.  (Read 44120 times)

superchick

My Mama always said you've got to put the past behind you before you can move on. -Forrest Gump

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

superchick

Re: Life is like a box of chocolate..you never know what you're gonna get.
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2009, 10:11:15 PM »
It was hard leaving.  Everything was so beautiful.. the sand I sat on, the waves crashing in, the fog resting on the ocean.. and of course, the friendship.  I miss everything about this moment, let's go back and stay for a little longer. 

Thanks friends.. 

Well, here's to a new year, a new chapter, and well, who knows what. 

Here's my picture story..  :)

« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 10:44:31 PM by superchick »

superchick

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2009, 10:32:59 PM »
that's a damn nic picture.  did u take that?
definitely a keeper.

Thanks!  I sure did.  :)

« Last Edit: January 10, 2009, 11:31:09 PM by superchick »

superchick

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2009, 03:52:39 PM »
Went out last night with some friends I haven't seen in years!  It was fun!  Need to reconnect and live life.  After some thinking, I've come to realize I've been a pooper.  It's pretty stupid when I don't even see people in my own town for years.  Anyhow, I'm waiting for pics from the nice photographer.   :)  And I can't wait for a road trip  ;)  Thanks friends!!

Okay, I think this is the only one I'll post. lol

« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 11:50:21 PM by superchick »

superchick

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2009, 11:04:31 PM »
Ugh!  This week has been going so wrong.  I don't know what exactly it is but my days have been dragging extra long.  I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday cos it's gonna three day weekend for me!  Tomorrow should go by fast since we have a game.  I hope the girls play hard, but most of all, have fun.  I was super irritated on Tuesday, not because they didn't play well, but some of them just don't listen!!!  At least its not a home game.  :)

I've noticed I've become an active member again.  Well, let's say more active than before.  I think it's actually cutting into my sleep time.  ugh..

8/6/12 I really miss coaching.  Always had such a good time. One day..  :)

« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 12:13:23 AM by superchick »

superchick

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2009, 01:07:47 PM »
Happy Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day.  Thanks to this wonderful man, some of us have the day off to run errands and well, relax.  :)

I did some driving this weekend.. and while driving, I did some thinking.  And overall, the thinking did not help.  Instead, it built up some anger.  Heck, for those who know me, let's just say I didn't even want to drink!  Now that's a problem!  Anywho, I did enjoy hanging out.  It was relaxing and fun.  Thanks bootee for allowing me to come pick you up.   ;)   But man, I need me a beach!!!  I need some sand to roll around in, an ocean to wash me away, and a sun to dry me out.   :'(  ughhhhh!

Well, other than that, I watched the boys do some target shooting.  They're pretty good and know the rules to handling a gun.  I'll take them to a real shooting range when they're older.  For now, we'll stick to the boonies for good practice. 

« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 09:10:50 PM by superchick »

superchick

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2009, 11:09:44 PM »
*yawns*

Is it just me or is January going by so fast!  Seems like yesterday was New Years day.  Anyhow, Wednesdays are sweet.  I get off at 3:30 and head home.  Lots of time to do whatever it is, so of course, I cleaned cleaned cleaned.  Feels a lot better now.  I should be at the gym, but perhaps another day.  I did my weights  :)  good nuff! 

Tomorrow will be a long day.  Gotta stay late for a meeting.  Gotta love them meetings, NOT!!  I think I'll just come home and watch Grey's Anatomy.  Well, if time permits, maybe I can hit the gym for an hour.   :D

superchick

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2009, 07:19:25 PM »
I always thought myself to be a simple person.  This weekend, I realized I am as complicated as can be. 

Such a long ride, but not long enough.  So many thoughts, and no words to explain.  So many friends, yet no one to call. 

Nothing makes sense.   :'(

I12 is a lonely and boring road.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 07:20:58 PM by superchick »

superchick

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2009, 09:25:18 PM »
I have a feeling February is going to be LONG month.  I 'm glad I have 2 3-day weekends, but I'm not really feeling like doing anything except lay out on the beach.  It's still winter, I hope weather permits cos I feel like such a hermit right now.  Times like this, I just want to fast forward into the future.  I know I won't be missing out on anything in just a year. 

superchick

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2009, 09:25:12 PM »

YAY!! I filed my taxes!!  I hope I get my return.  And thank goodness tomorrow is payday!  Urgh, talk about being broke!!!  I hope this one includes my stipend.   :)  Tomorrow does mark my last coaching day.  I hope the girls play hard.  Its been fun, but its also been cold.  No wonder no one wanted to coach BB.  duh!   ::)

At the moment.. I am content  :)

« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 06:29:20 PM by superchick »

superchick

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2009, 01:05:00 AM »
Uhh, I think I ate too much at the Superbowl party.  So much food and beer.. I really felt like a hippo.  So I went to the gym tonight and o my, I really need to work out more and eat less.  Its just that my back has been hurting so gotta be careful.  I really don't want to have to go see my physical therapist.  But then again, am I just making excuses? lol  alright, the Feb. challenge is on.  We'll see how I do. 

Looking at my calendar, this week is going to be pretty busy.  No more BB practice but meetings and awards to attend.. I hate staying late so hopefully they make it quick.  There's a three-day weekend coming but I don't think I'll be able to get away.  Baby shower on Saturday, birfday on Sunday.. then rest on Monday?  That kinda sucks.. maybe fishing or snow trip? 

:) Currently doing some soul searching..  :)  Thinking of a getaway for the following weekend if not then the next will do.  8)

superchick

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2009, 10:24:20 PM »
I finally got a hair cut.  My hair was looking awful!!!!  Dry, split ends, and layers all grown out.. eww!  Now, all I need is some color.  I think I'll do that this weekend since I'll be stuck in town.  That's what really sucks, the fact that the bday party is on Sunday and I have Monday off.  What to do?!  If it doesn't rain all weekend then I guess these are some options:  A) SNOW TRIP  B) FISHING  C) LUNCH/BOWLING

And if it does rain.. well, I think I'll just hit the mall.   >:D

So I don't think MN will work out for spring break, which is fine.  I just really want to get something done.  Anyhow, Armin on April 7th.   :)

I'm almost ready for a tattoo.. 

« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 12:15:43 AM by superchick »

superchick

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2009, 09:32:50 PM »
Awesome day.   :)   8)

Slept in a little.. funny thing was, the first thing I did was check to see if the file was done downloading.  Douly said it was so close.. but got disc.  Argh!  So we're doing it one by one now.  It will probably take a couple days, depending on how much time we're on messenger.  I think we completed 24 this morning? lol  just 60 something to go!

The boys and I really wanted to go bowling but everywhere we went, they had league playing.  They were pretty disappointed.  I noticed an after-school bowl time so I think we'll do that.  Who cares if its a school night!  :D  So instead, we went to Boomers.  I'm not much of a gamer, but I'm sure they had fun.   :)  We also went to the mall for a bit.. man, I didn't know it looked so good.  That place was pretty awesome.  There was this area with water running on little rocks.. pretty creative and fancy.  All they need now is more stored.

Anyhow, birthday party tomorrow.  Hope I make good eating choices.   :angel1:  Maybe hit up the gym in the morning or at least run a couple miles outdoors.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 12:16:44 AM by superchick »

superchick

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2009, 04:25:22 PM »
 :)

« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 06:30:16 PM by superchick »

superchick

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2009, 09:22:50 PM »

... just need to breathe ...   :(

« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 06:31:20 PM by superchick »

Advertisements