Advertisement

Author Topic: Life is like a box of chocolate..you never know what you're gonna get.  (Read 44136 times)

superchick

Re: Life is like a box of chocolate..you never know what you're gonna get.
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2009, 09:16:39 PM »
I'm glad it's Friday.  It didn't rain all day like I thought it would.  The sun came out to dry out the blacktop by practice time.  Volleyball season has started but I'm not as excited as I've been the last couple years.  Maybe because I'm not too fond of the players?  I'll still go to the tourneys though.  They can use all the support they can get. 

Yesterday was awful.   >:(  So I called Sprint to see why I was being charged data service.  My question was:  Since I don't connect to the data service, is it possible that I am being charged when I'm sending picture msgs?  I ask that because SOMETIMES when I send messages, it asks me to connect.  The CSR says:  No mam, you're not getting charged for sending pic msgs because it is part of your plan.  You only get charged for connecting to the web.  My response was:  I understand that, but I don't connect to the web.  I have no reason to.  I have online access at home and at work.  I don't need to go online with my phone.  The dumbass kept repeating the same crap to me and said, anyone can just call and say they're not using the data service.  So I said:  Do you think really want to just call you up and ask you about this?  You think I get some thrill out of this?  Obviously you can't help me figure out why I'm being charged for these services I don't use.  Forget you and forget Sprint!  I'm looking into AT&T.  CLICK!!!  I( hung up the phone)  And what does he do?  He calls me back.. again and again and again... 10 times!!!  He just doesn't get it.  And each time, he leaves a stupid voicemail of him TYPING!  Does he say anything?  No.. just the sound of him typing.  How annoying!  And so today, I got a couple calls.. but I didn't pick up.  And now I can't send or receive pictures!!!  >:(  They are making me soooooo mad.  The stupid thing he also said was:  I see you get a big discount.  You get 15% off.  You can just add the data service to your lines.  Its only 15 dollars each.  WTH??  I don't have it cos I don't need it cos I don't use it!!  URGHH!!  I have to call them tomorrow and see what the heck they did.. without my permission.

::)  anyhow....

it's Valentine's Day tomorrow.  Just another day in my eyes.  For some reason, it's never been a big deal to me even when I was in a relationship.  Really, it shouldn't take a special day to show how much you care or appreciate a love one.  I think making him/her feel special should be when they least expect it.  Anyhow, it it wasn't for the rain, I think I would have jumped on a journey this weekend.  Too bad the weather's ugly.  I heard there's snow up the grapevines and it's super cold on the northern coast.  Here goes another weekend at home.   :)

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

superchick

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2009, 07:51:26 PM »

Work has been quite productive.  Got a good walk around campus in my stilettos.  Tomorrow will be a busy day again.  Hmong Parent and Student Summit to attend.  Well, I kinda volunteered to help out.  I don't know what I'll be doing but I'll be in jeans so I'm good.  I just hope to get home by 8 pm so I can go to the gym.  :)

:'(

« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 06:33:06 PM by superchick »

superchick

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2009, 10:53:18 PM »
During lunch, I was talking to a couple of my co-worker friends.  This is the short version of it cos it went on for 30 minutes.

We were talking about something and I said, "I think I'm done partying.  I'm partied out." 

One of them looked at me and said, "Shut up!  You're such a liar!  I can't picture you ever stopping." 

The other one laughs and said, "Yeah, what are you thinking saying that." 

I was like, "What?  Are you serious?  I don't think I party that much?  I think I'm a pretty mellow person."

"Are you kidding me?  Is that what you really think?  You're a party girl.  You like to have fun.  That's just who you are." says my friend.

So I'm sitting there thinking about how others have said that to me before and I've never really put much thought into it.  Today, I just couldn't get over it.  I mean, I don't even party every weekend.   Made me feel like that was all they saw in me.  That I was all about partying  :'(  and I'm not.  Well, at least I don't think so.  Maybe I'm taking it too hard  :-\   But do I come across that way?  wth?  I was pretty bothered by it.

So after some thinking.. and some more thinking..  I figured it out.  I need to stop telling such good stories.  I've been told I have good stories.  So no more stories from me.  I'm all serious now.  And no more partying on weekdays or weekends with anyone (unless they're from out of town).  THAT IS IT!!  Its all business from here on out.   8)

superchick

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2009, 11:19:42 PM »
Late but never too late  ;D  From the short drive up the mountains a couple weekends ago. 

(gigolow)

« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2009, 08:13:12 AM »
i miss YOU chick!  :'( :-*

superchick

« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2009, 11:29:24 PM »
i miss YOU chick!  :'( :-*

;) :-*

Tired today.  Need to stop slacking.   >:(

(gigolow)

« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2009, 09:26:34 AM »
im going to the gym after class :) march 1st  ;) :D

superchick

« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2009, 08:49:39 PM »
im going to the gym after class :) march 1st  ;) :D

awesome!  I really want to go to the gym.  I gave up a task in order to get home and go, but as I sat here doing homework, I realized I was getting a fever.  No wonder I felt so tired and thirsty.  Damn it, its the weekend and I'm gonna be sick.  Feb has been a bad month!!  An old friend came by and we went to have Mex for lunch.  Not so good.  LOL 

Did I ever mention how stupid Sprint is??  So after all the bs, I guess I'll be adding data service to my plan.  30 buck - 15%   ::)

My back really hurts.   :(

superchick

« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2009, 02:51:23 PM »
At home sick today.

superchick

« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2009, 01:55:28 PM »
 >:(
You think you can just call and say watever you want, demand an answer for every questtion, and tell me off like I'm worthless.  If you think your words are gonna change me, they're not.  Empty words don't bother me so stop trying to bother me.  Just because I'm not the one carrying the weight anymore and you've been asked to do some.  Stop being such a selfish haha, you don't even realize how you got to where you are today, and like you're really in a better place.  Your priorities are all messed up, you can't even take care of your responsibiliti es.  And here you think you've done so well for yourself, but only at the cost of others.  Subtract their helping hands and lets see where that takes you.  You're a male, and in this Hmong world, a silver spoon you will continue to recieve.  I know how you got to where you are, I know what you've done, and I'm not impressed one bit.  You're just another ignorant moron who's taking up space on earth, therefore, I care less.  Stay home if you like, that's what you do best.  We all how it is, its you who can't handle the damn truth.  Get over it boy, grow some balls and take care of your shit.   8)

superchick

« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2009, 08:48:48 PM »

« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 07:50:29 PM by superchick »

kaiyu

« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2009, 11:51:45 PM »
these are beautiful photos you took there Chicken...they look like real postcards...i mean like professionally done;)

Late but never too late  ;D  From the short drive up the mountains a couple weekends ago. 

kaiyu

« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2009, 11:52:19 PM »
oops...hahaha. .i called u chicken..i mean chic

superchick

« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2009, 12:00:57 AM »
these are beautiful photos you took there Chicken...they look like real postcards...i mean like professionally done;)

Thanks!  It's hard driving and taking pics at the same time 8)

oops...hahaha..i called u chicken..i mean chic

:P 

superchick

« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2009, 01:10:54 AM »
I feel sooo good.   :D  Refreshed and all better.   8) 

Oo, I got rear ended yesterday.  It wasn't bad and it was partly my fault anyways.  The car in front of me suddenly braked and I was driving too close so I ended up braking hard too.  I knew there was a car behind me so I immediately looked in the mirror.  The girl was freaken out even before she hit me.  I let go my brakes right before she hit me and then braked again so I wouldn't hit the car in front.  I got out of my car to check the damage but it was alright.  Some scratches on both our bumpers.  The girl came out and started crying..  I told her she's okay and got back in my car.  She stayed hella far behind me for the longest.  Gotta drive more carefully...

Advertisements