Advertisement

Author Topic: bass fishing  (Read 485816 times)

ricqik

Re: bass fishing
« Reply #180 on: June 22, 2009, 10:48:51 PM »
this is the rooky yr. alot of rookies doing good, beating out us regulars. i said it before n i'll say it again. there r some really good non-tournament hmong bass guys out there. they just haven't crossed path yet with hbc. when they do, they'll show us veterans how it's done. wait, there r some in hbc, kicking ass already this yr.

chong(rookie in hbc) took 2nd at waconia. same guy who fish the tonka classic last yr n this yr. he's the 2nd highest ranking hmong at the tinka classic 2 yrs in a row. i've talked to him, he's been fishing tourny's for a few yrs in other small local clubs so i invited him to hbc. i gotta watch out for him, blue skeeter. must be the skeeter boats. jason too, i gotta watch out for him too. he could be just teasing us n then bam!!! in ur face to us veterans. n u bla, u planning domination, so i'm keeping an eye on u too.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

blablablablabla

« Reply #181 on: June 23, 2009, 07:35:56 AM »
yeah i've heard about that chong guy, seen his name a few times.  i wanted to meet him also and chat with him. 

this has been a crappy year for me, i'm just not feeling it anymore.....th ink i over done it.  How many people in here fish 5 out of 7 days???  Its getting old real fast.  :)

ricqik

« Reply #182 on: June 23, 2009, 07:11:32 PM »
i fish once every two week, if lucky maybe twice.

DeceiversChick

« Reply #183 on: June 24, 2009, 12:22:16 PM »
yeah i've heard about that chong guy, seen his name a few times.  i wanted to meet him also and chat with him. 

this has been a crappy year for me, i'm just not feeling it anymore.....th ink i over done it.  How many people in here fish 5 out of 7 days???  Its getting old real fast.  :)
that's crazy... i fish at least 2 x a week but only an amateur here.

blablablablabla

« Reply #184 on: June 25, 2009, 06:24:56 AM »
well another couple hours on forest lastnight.  It wasn't bad.  Caught a few,nothing big.  Lots of people out there, looked like there was a muskie tourney out there lastnight.

ricqik

« Reply #185 on: June 27, 2009, 01:09:13 AM »
 :D

« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 02:50:27 PM by ricqik »

ricqik

« Reply #186 on: June 27, 2009, 09:47:06 AM »
waiting for the rain to subside before heading out to forest for some bird scans.

blablablablabla

« Reply #187 on: June 29, 2009, 07:28:47 AM »
Told you! HA!  ;D  That's real good!!!!  Ur askn what you did with your winnings, I'm asking where the hell did all my money go!  I forgot, its all burned up in the boat!  ;D

how was forest??  anything good?

I fished the lake by Motley.  Its a very nice lake.  Water is crystal clear!!  Lots and lots of bass, got me a bonus bowfin also.  This thing was HUGE and all you could see was something black moving in the water/reeds.  Nice panfish also.  The lake is a tad bigger than forest but way better!  Didn't get a chance to get to the other lakes, weather was crappy with the wind howling from the SW and rain I took off early and drove down to Sartell in search of smallies.  I couldn't find the smallies.  So i lindy'd around and picked up walleye, perch and cats. Not a bad day i guess.  I'll be going back up in a few weeks, hopefully on a nicer weekend! 

Gym -E- Lamm

« Reply #188 on: June 29, 2009, 02:43:13 PM »
We fished Forest on Sunday...it totally sucked...Windy as hell...did see a few of the other guys out there...Someon e also must have caught a walleye and gut hooked it and released it cause we saw him floating belly up...Pretty big walleye too...i bet it was 25 inches...

All in all...tough lake for good bass..we caught about 8 bass..3 keepers and those were 12.75 and 13inchers...Al l off of the shallowest docks ever!!!There are no deep docks in that lake! Holy crap! it was like 2 feet of water 60 feet out!

ricqik

« Reply #189 on: June 29, 2009, 06:57:45 PM »
went sat for only 2-3hrs. took danny's boat, launch, noticed the boat sitting awfully low. realized forgot the plug. of course, the bilge didn't work when u needed it most. had to load back up n sit in the lot for a good 1.5hrs to let it drain. then went back out. did mostly scanning for structure. saw alot of bait balls n some scatter fish. nothing exciting. didn't fish, just cruised around scanning with the bird. danny will prefish for us since i don't have time this week.

ricqik

« Reply #190 on: July 03, 2009, 09:10:02 PM »
funny.. i was hitting LM's and SM's left and right using trick worms... Even caught a northern too.
on forest lake?

blablablablabla

« Reply #191 on: July 06, 2009, 07:17:15 AM »
Ricqik, did u pick up the fish by the bridge?  ;D

ricqik

« Reply #192 on: July 07, 2009, 11:39:46 PM »
there's a bridge on fl, u gotta show me where that is

blablablablabla

« Reply #193 on: July 08, 2009, 06:51:14 AM »
 ;D

theres also flooded cedar trees too.   ;D

ricqik

« Reply #194 on: July 10, 2009, 06:22:06 PM »
woe, today was the first time ever i was bored fishing. it was so lonely, all by myself, sun beating down, a breeze blowing, no one to talk to. so lonely n bored. hmmm, am i finally tired of fishing? :'(

Advertisements