Advertisement

Author Topic: bass fishing  (Read 485851 times)

Masterbaiter

Re: bass fishing
« Reply #720 on: February 24, 2010, 02:30:19 PM »
so what tournaments are you guys thinking of fishing this year? Just the HBC? any others?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Photocycle

« Reply #721 on: February 24, 2010, 04:15:36 PM »
so what tournaments are you guys thinking of fishing this year? Just the HBC? any others?

HBC, Tonka Classic, and maybe a smaller metro league if my friend does it again. Maybe Rick's trophy bass tournies if he lets me.

ricqik

« Reply #722 on: February 24, 2010, 04:36:56 PM »
just tonka classic n j4

ricqik

« Reply #723 on: February 24, 2010, 08:48:23 PM »
Mstrbtr, is that u jim?

Masterbaiter

« Reply #724 on: February 25, 2010, 11:28:00 AM »
No, where is the J4 tourny held this year? Pay out? Was thinking about it if it is worth me coming up and buying a 3 day pass.  Any one got stats on the past J4 tournys? Entrance fees? number of boats?

ricqik

« Reply #725 on: February 25, 2010, 12:01:47 PM »
No, where is the J4 tourny held this year? Pay out? Was thinking about it if it is worth me coming up and buying a 3 day pass.  Any one got stats on the past J4 tournys? Entrance fees? number of boats?
no stats, j4 director does not publish that info, entree is $200+ n boats range anywhere from 30-40+.

blablablablabla

« Reply #726 on: February 25, 2010, 01:06:02 PM »

if you love fishing as much as most of us do, no questions just find a partner and come up.   :)  we aren't there to win, we are there to compete and have a great time on the water, its all about sportsmenship!

ricqik

« Reply #727 on: February 25, 2010, 01:27:23 PM »
if you love fishing as much as most of us do, no questions just find a partner and come up.   :)  we aren't there to win, we are there to compete and have a great time on the water, its all about sportsmenship!
really? ;D

Masterbaiter

« Reply #728 on: February 25, 2010, 01:52:06 PM »
LOL. We'll see. What are the rules and regulations for the J4 Tourney? Bass limit? How many people per boat? Just two I hope. Any fliers? Bass season opens up with Meekas Tourneys in April. You guys ready? what about the HBC tourneys? you guys ever fish the Mississippi or is it just inland waters?

ricqik

« Reply #729 on: February 25, 2010, 02:32:10 PM »
LOL. We'll see. What are the rules and regulations for the J4 Tourney? Bass limit? How many people per boat? Just two I hope. Any fliers? Bass season opens up with Meekas Tourneys in April. You guys ready? what about the HBC tourneys? you guys ever fish the Mississippi or is it just inland waters?
j4 is 8 fish limit, 12" min, was 2-3 per boat but who knows may be only 2 per boat this yr. there r fliers posted up around oriental mkt n restructurings in june. basic bass tourny rules apply with details at the premeeting.

u gotta consult blabla on hbc, i don't fish hbc.

Photocycle

« Reply #730 on: February 25, 2010, 02:34:07 PM »

Rules and regulations are just like all tourneys. Only exception is, for this event, they usually allow up to 3 people fishing per boat (HBC tourneys allow 2). Otherwise, same rules as others: 8 bass limit, has to be legal size or bigger, culling allowed, ease off time and weigh-in time (points deducted for being late or having dead fish), etc etc etc.

HBC usually starts at the end of april or early May. First tourney is Mississippi river. We also do the St. Croix river.

Which side of the country are you from?

Photocycle

« Reply #731 on: February 25, 2010, 02:36:16 PM »
j4 is 8 fish limit, 12" min, was 2-3 per boat but who knows may be only 2 per boat this yr. there r fliers posted up around oriental mkt n restructurings in june. basic bass tourny rules apply with details at the premeeting.

u gotta consult blabla on hbc, i don't fish hbc.

Rick wants to retire as he's dominated most tourneys thru the years. He should be in the hall of fame. (Peter would say Hall of Shame... LOL)

ricqik

« Reply #732 on: February 25, 2010, 02:58:23 PM »

Rick wants to retire as he's dominated most tourneys thru the years. He should be in the hall of fame. (Peter would say Hall of Shame... LOL)
i wanna challenge this rick guy. bring it on rick....

Photocycle

« Reply #733 on: February 25, 2010, 06:16:03 PM »
i wanna challenge this rick guy. bring it on rick....

I have an idea... you can fish from your boat on day one. measure and record your total weight. On day two, fish from my boat then compare your weight with day one and we'll see which Rick is better. Red Skeeter Rick or Green Skeeter Rick. I've got money on Green Skeeter Rick.

ricqik

« Reply #734 on: February 25, 2010, 07:01:54 PM »

I have an idea... you can fish from your boat on day one. measure and record your total weight. On day two, fish from my boat then compare your weight with day one and we'll see which Rick is better. Red Skeeter Rick or Green Skeeter Rick. I've got money on Green Skeeter Rick.
sounds like a plan ;D

Advertisements