Advertisement

Author Topic: bass fishing  (Read 485841 times)

ricqik

Re: bass fishing
« Reply #765 on: March 03, 2010, 01:51:57 PM »
no..i need a faster boat...LOL
but u can only go 40mph on tonka ;D ;D

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

ricqik

« Reply #766 on: March 03, 2010, 01:53:22 PM »
state record is almost 9lbs. Will be really hard!
mn bass reaches 12-13lbs, just that no one caught it yet, except one guy, he ate it. can u imagine a 27" mn lg bass.... dayem........

Photocycle

« Reply #767 on: March 03, 2010, 01:58:12 PM »
mn bass reaches 12-13lbs, just that no one caught it yet, except one guy, he ate it. can u imagine a 27" mn lg bass.... dayem........

Rick... still waiting for that article.. u said you'd scan it or post it somewhere. I'm willing to come see it in person. Let me know...

Photocycle

« Reply #768 on: March 03, 2010, 01:59:17 PM »
Iono...

I have 5 spots that I can go to when fishing tonka but even with just the HBC 3 outta 5 of them spots were taken.

I actually have a lot of spots on Tonka... problem is, it's all a hit or miss on any given day. lol  ;D

Gym -E- Lamm

« Reply #769 on: March 03, 2010, 02:13:58 PM »
but u can only go 40mph on tonka ;D ;D

LOL that's funny..conside ring the last tourney we fished there I launched like 6th and you launched like 16th...and you passed me within 3 minutes while I was maxed at 45...LOL

Photocycle

« Reply #770 on: March 03, 2010, 03:34:29 PM »
Let me know. I have tons more spots we can work. Perhaps we can do that lake on the opener?

Not sure... it depends on if i have an upcoming tourney... if i do then I'll most likely want to be checking out the tourney lake... we'll see.

ricqik

« Reply #771 on: March 03, 2010, 06:23:19 PM »

Rick... still waiting for that article.. u said you'd scan it or post it somewhere. I'm willing to come see it in person. Let me know...
u must've missed it some time back when i said someone lost my album where i had the news clip in it. don't worry, it's true...
LOL that's funny..conside ring the last tourney we fished there I launched like 6th and you launched like 16th...and you passed me within 3 minutes while I was maxed at 45...LOL
who follows the rulez.... especially speed limits ;D

blablablablabla

« Reply #772 on: March 04, 2010, 08:06:03 AM »
whats a speed limit?   ;D

Photocycle

« Reply #773 on: March 04, 2010, 08:54:29 AM »
whats a speed limit?   ;D

Not funny... i've seen speed traps setup on Tonka before, just sat there and watched cops pull people over left and right. They can be very sneaky and hide behind docks and stuff...

blablablablabla

« Reply #774 on: March 04, 2010, 10:02:32 AM »
Not funny... i've seen speed traps setup on Tonka before, just sat there and watched cops pull people over left and right. They can be very sneaky and hide behind docks and stuff...

I've ran as high as 50 on tonka, but thats early morning.  I usually run 35 out there....too many damn sherrifs!!!!

Photocycle

« Reply #775 on: March 04, 2010, 10:07:46 AM »
I've ran as high as 50 on tonka, but thats early morning.  I usually run 35 out there....too many damn sherrifs!!!!

hehe, I've done 72mph on Tonka. The wider open areas are safe sometime.

kaiyu

« Reply #776 on: March 04, 2010, 04:26:18 PM »
12-13lbs only??....our bass here are huge..15lbs+....recently like 2 years ago some guy caught a 23lbs+ bass at some lake here..it was on the news..but turns out he didnt' catch it..it was snagged..so he had to release it....people see it swimming around..but that damn fish wouldn't bite anything....oh ..in the hunt for them lloyds...brb with some pics...

blablablablabla

« Reply #777 on: March 05, 2010, 07:22:11 AM »
12-13lbs only??....our bass here are huge..15lbs+....recently like 2 years ago some guy caught a 23lbs+ bass at some lake here..it was on the news..but turns out he didnt' catch it..it was snagged..so he had to release it....people see it swimming around..but that damn fish wouldn't bite anything....oh ..in the hunt for them lloyds...brb with some pics...

why don't you come to the midwest and show me how you pull out 20lb+ largemouth bass!  I want to learn from you, you must be a profeshonal.   I'll even gice you my boat, free of charge if you pull a 20lber from mn/wi lakes.  Deal?  ;D 

Photocycle

« Reply #778 on: March 05, 2010, 10:59:22 AM »
^lol give the guy a break... he probably doesnt understand "bass habitats"...

blablablablabla

« Reply #779 on: March 05, 2010, 11:53:25 AM »
 ;D

Advertisements