Advertisement

Author Topic: bass fishing  (Read 485807 times)

Photocycle

Re: bass fishing
« Reply #960 on: April 11, 2010, 11:08:18 PM »
i knew i had a water leak, just had to find out where. found out the leak was the cause of my motor not running right. wet plugs.

Ah... how much to get it fix?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline yajster358

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: April 12, 2010, 02:23:37 AM »
First trip 2 Folsom lake this year (4/10/10)

ricqik

« Reply #962 on: April 12, 2010, 05:52:10 AM »
Phocy, $8 gasket

blablablablabla

« Reply #963 on: April 12, 2010, 07:20:25 AM »
hit the croix yesterday for a few hours.  smacked the whities, hooked into a 30+ pike and one smallie exploring new waters. 

lastweek got out with rick, fun day, we started out gettn stuck on a sand bar where I had to get in the water to push my lead sled out.  The water was COLD!  My legs were all red.  ON the way back we hit a log while idling.  We started North north on the croix and worked the way down.  Great day to be out and really cold in the am.  We caught a bit of everything, walleyes, bass, whitebass and I caught a Muddpuppy.  Fun day!!   :)

Photocycle

« Reply #964 on: April 12, 2010, 08:48:04 AM »
hit the croix yesterday for a few hours.  smacked the whities, hooked into a 30+ pike and one smallie exploring new waters. 

lastweek got out with rick, fun day, we started out gettn stuck on a sand bar where I had to get in the water to push my lead sled out.  The water was COLD!  My legs were all red.  ON the way back we hit a log while idling.  We started North north on the croix and worked the way down.  Great day to be out and really cold in the am.  We caught a bit of everything, walleyes, bass, whitebass and I caught a Muddpuppy.  Fun day!!   :)

lol nice! was that a submerged log that you hit or just a log floating in open water?

DeceiversChick

« Reply #965 on: April 12, 2010, 09:08:44 AM »
My 1st whitey of the season.

Thanks for sharing.  :)

blablablablabla

« Reply #966 on: April 12, 2010, 09:16:15 AM »
submerged log.  water was 45 degrees, Rick said " dude I have waders in the truck" while we were stuck about two miles down.   ;D 

blablablablabla

« Reply #967 on: April 12, 2010, 09:17:19 AM »
photo, how was p2? 

ricqik

« Reply #968 on: April 12, 2010, 09:24:16 AM »
;D ;D ;D

Photocycle

« Reply #969 on: April 12, 2010, 09:26:05 AM »
submerged log.  water was 45 degrees, Rick said " dude I have waders in the truck" while we were stuck about two miles down.   ;D  

I want to go explore the high bridge area... I've never been back that far... i don't even know where the high bridge is.. lol. Most of my St croix experience (5 days from last year lol) was south of the 94 bridge.

Photocycle

« Reply #970 on: April 12, 2010, 09:28:39 AM »
photo, how was p2? 

Ford Dam was slow... a lot of white bass there though. found back water pocket with almost 60 degrees. Weird part was, I caught only 1 smallie. Had another hit but set the hook too soon. Pocket was full of timber - it had shallow water near deep water. Perfect scenario for all prespawning/spawning bass ... but only 1 small taker... ugh.. my luck on the river.

blablablablabla

« Reply #971 on: April 12, 2010, 09:45:52 AM »
what were you throwing??? 

blablablablabla

« Reply #972 on: April 12, 2010, 09:55:44 AM »
jason, where you launch from??  how is the launch? 

Photocycle

« Reply #973 on: April 12, 2010, 10:09:04 AM »
what were you throwing??? 

EVERYTHING lol... except senkos.. hehehe. jigs, top water, beaver, craws, cranks, drop shots, spinnerbait, tubes. Downsized and upsized. No cigar.  :-[

Photocycle

« Reply #974 on: April 12, 2010, 10:11:19 AM »
jason, where you launch from??  how is the launch? 

I launched from hidden falls. Closer to the dam. I'd like to launch from lyons park and check out the back waters of pool 2 since water temps are rising now...

Advertisements