Advertisement

Author Topic: bass fishing  (Read 485840 times)

ricqik

Re: bass fishing
« Reply #1155 on: May 11, 2010, 01:53:55 PM »
Hey.... I still feel out of place..... I don't think them veterans like me much, I dunno.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Gym -E- Lamm

« Reply #1156 on: May 11, 2010, 01:54:31 PM »
Waters that require travel will benefit big hp. But most lakes u can see across so does power really matter in that case? But jimmy, good ups for starting up a bass league. Don't think it's any lesser just bcuz of hp restriction. U see, I wanted to enter fom n such bigger circuits but can't, b.a.s.s. has a 250 limit, like a 300hp is gonna make a difference. Do post up some results, sound interesting.

But I do think in the future, u should lift that restriction. I hope that one day there will be more hmong bass circuits for us all to go around to pick n choose like how vball has.

Thanks for positive feedback Ric...

I plan on asking some of you veteran bass anglers to give us some tips when it comes to certain things...like electronics... .many of us..basically use what we have to find depth...we don't know how to use them to their potential...ma ny of us don't have GPS...I know a lot guys that fish this leaugue could use some really good tips on things like that...

And trust me..i won't be afraid to ask you guys to come out and show us...I hope we get good response from all of you...

ricqik

« Reply #1157 on: May 11, 2010, 01:55:04 PM »
I didn't do them any wrong either.

blablablablabla

« Reply #1158 on: May 11, 2010, 01:55:32 PM »
Comaring mine to will's, his is quick out of the hole, I took off first n a few second later he did too. He caught upat mid range. That's quick. Mine is a heavy mofo that needs momentum. ;D
yeah but SlickRick's now that things LIFTS lika MOFO!   O0   ;D  Its almost scary looking at it, all I can see is some guy with shades with a black hull chasing my ass almost running me down.   :2funny:  

blablablablabla

« Reply #1159 on: May 11, 2010, 01:56:44 PM »
Thanks for positive feedback Ric...

I plan on asking some of you veteran bass anglers to give us some tips when it comes to certain things...like electronics... .many of us..basically use what we have to find depth...we don't know how to use them to their potential...ma ny of us don't have GPS...I know a lot guys that fish this leaugue could use some really good tips on things like that...

And trust me..i won't be afraid to ask you guys to come out and show us...I hope we get good response from all of you...

I've installed electronics for a few HBC guys. That I can do and I can kind of show you how to run it.  but i can't catch fish worth a darn! 

Gym -E- Lamm

« Reply #1160 on: May 11, 2010, 01:57:16 PM »
http://www.twincitieshmongbassers.com/

there's the website!

It's still in the works so it will get updated alot...

take a look!

blablablablabla

« Reply #1161 on: May 11, 2010, 01:59:18 PM »
http://www.twincitieshmongbassers.com/

there's the website!

It's still in the works so it will get updated alot...

take a look!

Looks good BRO!!  O0

ricqik

« Reply #1162 on: May 11, 2010, 01:59:59 PM »
I can tell u right now, I don't know brands n names, I'm basically oblivious to those kind of things. Seriously.... Ask will, my walmart rods n reels. I don't sport high-end stuff.

blablablablabla

« Reply #1163 on: May 11, 2010, 02:02:35 PM »
I can tell u right now, I don't know brands n names, I'm basically oblivious to those kind of things. Seriously.... Ask will, my walmart rods n reels. I don't sport high-end stuff.

True Dat!! BUT some HIGHEND Wal-Mart Gear to say the least.   O0 

Gym -E- Lamm

« Reply #1164 on: May 11, 2010, 02:03:13 PM »

thats cool ric...But I hear your an awesome shallow water fisherman...an d I know your great at figureing out the pattern for the day...guys like me...I hit the shoreline all day hoping for a good bass under a dock...and I'm sure my dock fishing is terrible also...LOL

blablablablabla

« Reply #1165 on: May 11, 2010, 02:05:26 PM »
thats cool ric...But I hear your an awesome shallow water fisherman...an d I know your great at figureing out the pattern for the day...guys like me...I hit the shoreline all day hoping for a good bass under a dock...and I'm sure my dock fishing is terrible also...LOL

Rick is ok.   ;D 

blablablablabla

« Reply #1166 on: May 11, 2010, 02:07:00 PM »
Jimmy u should life the 150hp restriction and make it a 200.  You'll probably get more guys that are rookies and are willing to learn.  I'm up for sharing my tips for the day as long as everyone can catch fish and learn how to catch them thats even better in my book! 

Photocycle

« Reply #1167 on: May 11, 2010, 02:10:48 PM »
Jimmy u should life the 150hp restriction and make it a 200.  You'll probably get more guys that are rookies and are willing to learn.  I'm up for sharing my tips for the day as long as everyone can catch fish and learn how to catch them thats even better in my book! 

No, make the HP restriction 225HP.... so I can come out and donate $$$ too. I actually don't mind sharing how we caught our fish at the end of the day... a lot of good info can be shared. It's just too bad it's a hush hush community.

Gym -E- Lamm

« Reply #1168 on: May 11, 2010, 02:11:05 PM »
Jimmy u should life the 150hp restriction and make it a 200.  You'll probably get more guys that are rookies and are willing to learn.  I'm up for sharing my tips for the day as long as everyone can catch fish and learn how to catch them thats even better in my book!  

maybe next year if we are successful this year...

There are a lot of clubs throughout the nation that are 150 and under so I thought I would stay with that...

And when we brainstormed for this....we thought about the big July 4th tourney...i would have to say I remember at least 75-85% of the boats were under 150hp...

there's a group of guys out there with these tpyes of boats looking to get competitive... they just don't have a place to do it...Hopefully this brings them out...

blablablablabla

« Reply #1169 on: May 11, 2010, 02:20:03 PM »
What are the target lakes??  O0 

Advertisements