Advertisement

Author Topic: bass fishing  (Read 485832 times)

Photocycle

Re: bass fishing
« Reply #1245 on: May 20, 2010, 02:09:03 PM »
So u didn't find the rock pile yet?

We weighed at the beach, on thr right side where there's a dock.

It's an easy lake to fish. Don't need to find rock piles to win. I know where there's a sunken boat too. hehehe.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

blablablablabla

« Reply #1246 on: May 21, 2010, 06:54:51 AM »
Well guys looks like I won't be fishing the rest of the year.  Jason and anyone else that is fishing pepin tomorrow, GOOD LUCK!!!!   The fish are in and willing!!!  O0

Gym -E- Lamm

« Reply #1247 on: May 21, 2010, 10:00:07 AM »
Well guys looks like I won't be fishing the rest of the year.  Jason and anyone else that is fishing pepin tomorrow, GOOD LUCK!!!!   The fish are in and willing!!!  O0

Did you hit a rock or something? Hope you had insurance!

blablablablabla

« Reply #1248 on: May 21, 2010, 10:45:00 AM »
my motor blew on me yesterday.   :(  O0 

Gym -E- Lamm

« Reply #1249 on: May 21, 2010, 11:09:27 AM »
my motor blew on me yesterday.   :(  O0 

Oh dang...that sucks...not sure how that would work with insurance but I'm sure some of the guys have ideas to get insurance cover it!

good luck getting a new motor or that one fixed...

blablablablabla

« Reply #1250 on: May 21, 2010, 12:14:40 PM »
well if insurance isn't going to cover it, it should be fixed in about a year or so.... O0

« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 12:35:38 PM by blablablablabla »

clumzy31

« Reply #1251 on: May 21, 2010, 01:32:39 PM »
got out again yesterday all day.  when fishing on my boat, me and my buddies always challenge each other on best 5 fish weight limit.  well yesterday i pulled it off twice and defending my title 2 times that day.  in the early morning until 3pm, it was just me and one of my buddies having an awsome duel.  with both of us catching more than our 5 fish that we needed to get weighed.  my total weight came in at 13.6lbs and my buddies weight came in at 13.3lbs.  i got lucky after tossing out a senko rigged wacky style and recieved a text right when i cast it.  decided to grab my phone and read the text and then my line started to tug.  i go to set the hook with phone on hand and brung in a 3.5lb kicker fish for me to take the lead at 2 ounces.  my buddy in the picture needed a 2.3lbner to take the lead.  his last fish that he caught to end that challenge was a 2.1lbner.  i nearly lost but happend to pull it off.  at 4pm, we both went to another lake to meet up with another buddy that wanted the title as well.  well, that challend came to an end with me at 8.6lbs 5 fish limit and one buddy at 8.3lbs and the other at 1.14lbs.  now saturday comes where prefishing a lake and my title is on the line again.  right now im leading at 5 straight title wins on my boat.  i will post how the title looks like later on.....

3.13lb bass caught site fishing

my last kicker of the day 3.5lb

3.4 lb caught earlier in the  day

clumzy31

« Reply #1252 on: May 21, 2010, 01:37:33 PM »
heres how the title looks.  its a bit shinier that how it looks.  i took the photo with a cell phone.  everytime the person who has the title hops on my boat its automatically on the line.  winner takes it home the end of the day.  at the end of the year whom ever who has the most wins keeps the trophy and we will get the title engraved saying 2010 bragging rights!

ricqik

« Reply #1253 on: May 21, 2010, 07:36:48 PM »
clumzy.... u need to move to mn n join us

clumzy31

« Reply #1254 on: May 22, 2010, 12:03:32 AM »
more like you guys need to come here and make it more intresting to the rookies here.  rick, i learned alot from just having a few conversation with you and danny, even though it was not much, from seeing you guys just a couple time i realize how you guys say and explain things about fishing, i take it in and put it to a test and make it a notch better.   you guys are the team to beat in the hmong community right now as far as i know. ... dont get me wrong, everyone is good, but practice is key and knowing your electronics is an advantage.  thanks to advices and talks to you bros made me a differemt fishermen.  i will be there oneday to challange the hmong kvds. 

ricqik

« Reply #1255 on: May 22, 2010, 04:05:15 PM »
Dude, I know so little about gears n stuff.... I just fish n get lucky...

ricqik

« Reply #1256 on: May 22, 2010, 08:00:43 PM »
what's the word on the hbc result today? jason? how's u do. details man. heard there was some not so warm feeling at the weigh-in?

Photocycle

« Reply #1257 on: May 22, 2010, 11:45:47 PM »
what's the word on the hbc result today? jason? how's u do. details man. heard there was some not so warm feeling at the weigh-in?

got skunked. Found no keepers. Got some small bass at the end of the day but left early cuz Mississippi has no love for me. The river doesn't make any sense to me. I need a river fishing 101 guideline again. Teach me.

ricqik

« Reply #1258 on: May 23, 2010, 10:13:14 PM »
U didn't even stay for the weigh-in?

Photocycle

« Reply #1259 on: May 24, 2010, 12:13:41 AM »
U didn't even stay for the weigh-in?

Nope.