Advertisement

Author Topic: bass fishing  (Read 485836 times)

addisonlee

Re: bass fishing
« Reply #1335 on: June 14, 2010, 09:58:20 AM »
Results are in from the HSC Bass Cup. More info on the website: www.hmongsport smenclub.com

Enjoy!  O0

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

blablablablabla

« Reply #1336 on: June 15, 2010, 07:22:53 AM »
Jason, did you fish Croix??  :)

Photocycle

« Reply #1337 on: June 15, 2010, 09:15:24 AM »
Jason, did you fish Croix??  :)

No just got back from a 4 day cabin trip from up north. How did the Croix go for everyone?

Gym -E- Lamm

« Reply #1338 on: June 15, 2010, 10:34:40 AM »

No just got back from a 4 day cabin trip from up north. How did the Croix go for everyone?

I didnt fish it either...no time...Heard it was a tough bite though...I know I was at my Church picnic on Saturday and it was freaking pouring all day...

Jason did you guys go fishing up north? we are headed up North this Thursday for the weekend.

blablablablabla

« Reply #1339 on: June 15, 2010, 10:39:45 AM »
Nascar won it with 14.xx lbs.  second place took it with 14.xxlbs.  Second place fished with just a TM, his boat wouldn't start.   :2funny: 

Photocycle

« Reply #1340 on: June 15, 2010, 11:54:34 AM »
Nascar won it with 14.xx lbs.  second place took it with 14.xxlbs.  Second place fished with just a TM, his boat wouldn't start.   :2funny: 

Woah... sounded like a tough bite. What happened to catching 100+ smallies a day...

addisonlee

« Reply #1341 on: June 15, 2010, 03:36:46 PM »
It was a really tough bite... My bro and I caught like 20 smallies but they were ALLL stretchers.. We managed a few LM's and Smallies, biggest was right under 2lbs, that was it.. It was a tough bite..

Dang and I thought we had it bad here. Sounds like you really had to work for them.

Pics?

Photocycle

« Reply #1342 on: June 15, 2010, 08:48:15 PM »
I didnt fish it either...no time...Heard it was a tough bite though...I know I was at my Church picnic on Saturday and it was freaking pouring all day...

Jason did you guys go fishing up north? we are headed up North this Thursday for the weekend.

Jimmy, we were at Woman lake which is right below leech lake. Walleye bite was super slow but managed a bunch of bass. Good times! You heading to Vermillion?

blablablablabla

« Reply #1343 on: June 16, 2010, 07:33:13 AM »
Jason, you should've hit up Leech for bass.   O0 

Gym -E- Lamm

« Reply #1344 on: June 16, 2010, 10:06:17 AM »
Jimmy, we were at Woman lake which is right below leech lake. Walleye bite was super slow but managed a bunch of bass. Good times! You heading to Vermillion?

Nope we are headed to Pelican which is about 20 minutes past Vermilion. Leaving tomorrow AM...

We were planning on hitting up leech but it's so damn big so we skipped out on it.

blablablablabla

« Reply #1345 on: June 16, 2010, 10:31:13 AM »
I want to go to Pelican too!  O0 

Gym -E- Lamm

« Reply #1346 on: June 16, 2010, 10:58:51 AM »
I want to go to Pelican too!  O0 

You won't be dissapointed.

Went there 3 times last year...each time it only got better. They have a C&R program there for bass in the 16 - 20 range. I got my dad hooked on bass fishing because of that lake. Although my mom got mad at me for makeing them release big bass back into the lake...LOL

I want to hit up Leech really bad. Heard some really good things about that lake but it's so huge that we wouldn't have a clue as to where to start...

blablablablabla

« Reply #1347 on: June 16, 2010, 11:07:06 AM »
We went up there last year too, we went to black duck instead.  Regret not going to Pelican though.  Where do you stay on Pelican??  I want to go if I ever get my boat back, want to make up for lost fishing time.   O0  Any place with campsite and dock on the lake??   O0 

Gym -E- Lamm

« Reply #1348 on: June 16, 2010, 11:17:54 AM »
We went up there last year too, we went to black duck instead.  Regret not going to Pelican though.  Where do you stay on Pelican??  I want to go if I ever get my boat back, want to make up for lost fishing time.   O0  Any place with campsite and dock on the lake??   O0 

Last year we stayed at Pine Acres. We camped the first time. We got a spot right on the lakeshore with a dock for the boat.  the other times we cabined. It was cheap and they were super nice but they are on the far east end of the lake so it was a hassle to get to the other side of the lake. This year we are staying in the middle of the lake...Camping again.. at Cabin o Pines..hopeful ly we do well this trip also...

Gym -E- Lamm

« Reply #1349 on: June 16, 2010, 11:20:16 AM »
Oh and like most OG hmongsters...M y parents would wake up early as hell and catch shitloads of Crayfish on shore and cook them up for us to eat....LOL and every bass that we kept uner 16inches...wer e full of Crawfish

Advertisements