Advertisement

Author Topic: bass fishing  (Read 485811 times)

blablablablabla

Re: bass fishing
« Reply #1650 on: October 12, 2010, 10:46:55 AM »
dude, I talked to an old timer lastnight on the river.  He said if i'm looking for smallies to go north of the dam.  The average smallie is 16-18inches!  I plan to hit it this weekend before I fly out of town.  Dude said, slower current-like waaaay slow, lots of rock and log jams.  You can also fly for 7-8miles upstream.  I'm excited!!!!!  :D

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Photocycle

« Reply #1651 on: October 12, 2010, 01:39:53 PM »
dude, I talked to an old timer lastnight on the river.  He said if i'm looking for smallies to go north of the dam.  The average smallie is 16-18inches!  I plan to hit it this weekend before I fly out of town.  Dude said, slower current-like waaaay slow, lots of rock and log jams.  You can also fly for 7-8miles upstream.  I'm excited!!!!!  :D

wuh? I'm guessing this is all past the high bridge?

blablablablabla

« Reply #1652 on: October 12, 2010, 02:10:01 PM »
past high bridge is good too, it looks like p4.  The area I'm talking about is north of the Dam in ST.Croix Falls.  O0

blablablablabla

« Reply #1653 on: October 19, 2010, 11:40:43 AM »
Spent saturday and monday half days on the croix.  The bite is ON and yes it is  :idiot2: on!

3.5 piggy  O0

4.5 piggy  O0 

30-40 fish days!!!!!!   Its a bit chilly in the am but well worth the time put in.  Jigs, tubes, dropshot and topwater.  Fish caught 1fow-20fow, get on up there!!!!  Points on are fire!!!!!  O0  

Good Luck to all that will be participating the sunday open, my brother will be out there with my boat.  Good LUCK!!!! I'll be somewhere warm for a few days.  :)  

Gym -E- Lamm

« Reply #1654 on: October 20, 2010, 08:34:52 AM »
Jason you fishing this Sunday?

Photocycle

« Reply #1655 on: October 20, 2010, 09:03:57 AM »
Jason you fishing this Sunday?

What's going on Sunday?

Gym -E- Lamm

« Reply #1656 on: October 20, 2010, 09:15:45 AM »
St. Croix again...same format as before...

Photocycle

« Reply #1657 on: October 20, 2010, 09:23:32 AM »
St. Croix again...same format as before...

ummm... not sure. You thinking about going?

Gym -E- Lamm

« Reply #1658 on: October 20, 2010, 10:25:08 AM »

ummm... not sure. You thinking about going?

Only as your partner...LOL

I hate the croix...don't know how to catch fish on that river...

Photocycle

« Reply #1659 on: October 20, 2010, 10:33:05 AM »
Only as your partner...LOL

I hate the croix...don't know how to catch fish on that river...

I was hoping to partner up with Riq  ::) ... I still don't know too many areas on that river. Will would be another good guy to partner up with. If I do decide to do it and my brother backs out, I'll give you a call (as long as you're willing to split gas cost  :-[ ) Gas is the only thing that kills me for the st. croix. The haul up there and back and the long runs through the river...  :'( Just gotta see if the wallet will allow for this sunday.  :knuppel2:

Gym -E- Lamm

« Reply #1660 on: October 20, 2010, 10:37:53 AM »
I was hoping to partner up with Riq  ::) ... I still don't know too many areas on that river. Will would be another good guy to partner up with. If I do decide to do it and my brother backs out, I'll give you a call (as long as you're willing to split gas cost  :-[ ) Gas is the only thing that kills me for the st. croix. The haul up there and back and the long runs through the river...  :'( Just gotta see if the wallet will allow for this sunday.  :knuppel2:

All good man...I know the costs of gas too...LOL especially coming from our side of town...

Will's gonna be outta town I think...

BuckFuddies

« Reply #1661 on: October 20, 2010, 04:40:09 PM »
I bet all of you fishermen here owns those vacuum sealing bag machine huh? Hahaha.  O0

Photocycle

« Reply #1662 on: October 21, 2010, 09:10:44 AM »
I bet all of you fishermen here owns those vacuum sealing bag machine huh? Hahaha.  O0

No... I'd have to sell a rod and reel to buy one.

blablablablabla

« Reply #1663 on: October 22, 2010, 02:08:38 AM »

sorry guys im out of town, but good luck! 

what is a vacumm sealing machine?  i dont keep fish much anymore.

BuckFuddies

« Reply #1664 on: October 26, 2010, 03:46:37 PM »
Any of you guys know of any fishing spots here in Fresno that is FREE of charge?  I don't really fish much or know that much of it at all....... I've only been to Millerton Lake a few times, but they charge $10 each time to go there.  I've seen people fishing off that bridge on the way to Millerton Lake.... is that legal?  Any info would be appreciated.

Advertisements