Advertisement

Author Topic: bass fishing  (Read 485820 times)

blablablablabla

Re: bass fishing
« Reply #1665 on: October 28, 2010, 09:04:21 AM »
Any of you guys know of any fishing spots here in Fresno that is FREE of charge?  I don't really fish much or know that much of it at all....... I've only been to Millerton Lake a few times, but they charge $10 each time to go there.  I've seen people fishing off that bridge on the way to Millerton Lake.... is that legal?  Any info would be appreciated.

no clue, most of us in here are from the midwest where hunting and fishing is free-minus the license.  O0 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

blablablablabla

« Reply #1666 on: November 03, 2010, 09:39:16 AM »
So how is the fishing been lately???  I haven't had any time to get out. 

IOWA this weekend, guided trip.  We'll be chasing big bows on a fly!!!!!!!!  I can't Wait!!!  O0 

blablablablabla

« Reply #1667 on: November 10, 2010, 02:22:08 PM »
fish from an open on St.Croix a few weeks ago....  :) 

Talk about PIGGYS!  O0 

Here you go Rick.... O0 

fish4keep

« Reply #1668 on: November 14, 2010, 04:17:53 PM »
Got this guy this morning throwing a Lunker Punker.  Big head and long but skinny........ .   :'( :'( :'(  No shoulder and belly.  Weight in at 7lb even on a digital scale.  I could only imagine how big it is if it was healthy.  Released after pic and weighed.

Caught it right infront of two guys on a Ranger.  As soon as they saw me landing it, they both started throwing their swimbait too.   ;D ;D ;D

BuckFuddies

« Reply #1669 on: November 14, 2010, 09:16:43 PM »
Got this guy this morning throwing a Lunker Punker.  Big head and long but skinny........ .   :'( :'( :'(  No shoulder and belly.  Weight in at 7lb even on a digital scale.  I could only imagine how big it is if it was healthy.  Released after pic and weighed.

Caught it right infront of two guys on a Ranger.  As soon as they saw me landing it, they both started throwing their swimbait too.   ;D ;D ;D

That's a big fish but yeah...... it looks like it's starving to death. 

Photocycle

« Reply #1670 on: November 16, 2010, 10:10:11 AM »

Holy shit, nice catch bro!!!

blablablablabla

« Reply #1671 on: November 19, 2010, 06:32:02 AM »
So umm, where r dem bass biting at here in the midwest??

fish4keep

« Reply #1672 on: November 24, 2010, 11:51:00 AM »
Got another one on the punker this morning at the local park pond.  On the first few cast, tried the pop, pop, stop or pop, pop, pop, stop (30 secs - 1 min wait in between stop) then continue the process all the way in.  Nothing showed interest in that retreive so on the next cast, I tried the steady walk the dog retrieve.  After 4-5 slides, got a blowup.  Wait til the rod load up and started cranking.  Faught it for a while and lipped it.  Didn't have my scale so just took some measurements before releasing it back.  Measured at 21" and 16.5" for an estimated weight of ~6lbs.  Not bad for a duck shit pond.......

blablablablabla

« Reply #1673 on: November 24, 2010, 02:09:43 PM »
 O0

papa

« Reply #1674 on: December 08, 2010, 12:23:13 PM »
phew!!!!!!!! thats a lot of reading. so some of u do fish tournaments... O0

blablablablabla

« Reply #1675 on: December 22, 2010, 09:44:05 PM »
SO WHATS NEW IN THE BASS FISHING WORLD???  4months away boys and the sweet smell of 2stroke is back in action.  As of now the Auger will have to remind me of the big 2strokes!  

Rick and Jason, anyone adding more junk into the boat???   :)

phew!!!!!!!! thats a lot of reading. so some of u do fish tournaments... O0

nope.  

papa

« Reply #1676 on: December 24, 2010, 10:44:08 AM »
which state has the better hmong bass fishermen? Y? who?

blablablablabla

« Reply #1677 on: December 30, 2010, 10:28:03 AM »
which state has the better hmong bass fishermen? Y? who?

not quite sure of who is the better one.  I'd say the one that adapts the quickest is the best.  Throw a bunch of guys on a new lake and first to adapt wins..... O0 

papa

« Reply #1678 on: December 30, 2010, 02:02:36 PM »
i was googling hmong bass fishing and noticed something. why aren't there any hmong girls fishing in these tournaments? is it a sport us ladies can't join?

so many sports are sexist, always geared more towards to for guys.

blablablablabla

« Reply #1679 on: December 30, 2010, 03:42:27 PM »
Its not a sexist sport.   O0  I know of a few girls that do participate in the circuits I fish here also.   O0 

Advertisements