Advertisement

Author Topic: bass fishing  (Read 485835 times)

Photocycle

Re: bass fishing
« Reply #1710 on: January 21, 2011, 07:41:43 AM »
Photo stop showing them whitebass spots.  ;D  O0

LOL no worries, the coordinates aren't showing!  ;D

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

blablablablabla

« Reply #1711 on: January 21, 2011, 08:07:53 AM »
 ;D  haha you gonna make the gtg tomorrow??

bASS_BLASTER

« Reply #1712 on: January 21, 2011, 09:33:36 AM »
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a59/V6MERC/100_1319.jpg

RE: Talon or Powerpole.

Not actual pix of my boat but exact model. There's no way I can put one on. I guess Mr. Allison didn't think anyone would come up with a powerpole.

TCHB GTG: I never fished that lake. My Nils is not here yet and there's no depth contour to that lake so I don't know if I can make it out.....Sucks to drill holes with a hand auger to find out you're only at 3-4 FOW. Those of you going, good luck.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 09:37:02 AM by bASS_BLASTER »

papa

« Reply #1713 on: January 21, 2011, 10:08:06 AM »
wow, just wow..... the money you guys put into stuff like this is out of this world. all just to try and catch a fish..

Gym -E- Lamm

« Reply #1714 on: January 21, 2011, 10:17:31 AM »
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a59/V6MERC/100_1319.jpg

RE: Talon or Powerpole.

Not actual pix of my boat but exact model. There's no way I can put one on. I guess Mr. Allison didn't think anyone would come up with a powerpole.

TCHB GTG: I never fished that lake. My Nils is not here yet and there's no depth contour to that lake so I don't know if I can make it out.....Sucks to drill holes with a hand auger to find out you're only at 3-4 FOW. Those of you going, good luck.

I'm sure there will be at least 3 - 4 augers. Your more then welcome to use my old strikemaster when we are out there LOL. I posted the map on the dnr site on the main post in TCHB. It's a decent map so we should be able to find some deeper water but with a lake like that it will be lots of holes and lots of moving around.

bASS_BLASTER

« Reply #1715 on: January 21, 2011, 10:17:44 AM »
wow, just wow..... the money you guys put into stuff like this is out of this world. all just to try and catch a fish..

I prefer TNT or commercial netting but law prohibits most of from using such method. You only see it like that but at home we only get oatmeal for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Once a month, if we're lucky, we'll get some kind of animal protein. When we're at the gas pumps, we only put in $5.

bASS_BLASTER

« Reply #1716 on: January 21, 2011, 10:19:44 AM »

I'm sure there will be at least 3 - 4 augers. Your more then welcome to use my old strikemaster when we are out there LOL. I posted the map on the dnr site on the main post in TCHB. It's a decent map so we should be able to find some deeper water but with a lake like that it will be lots of holes and lots of moving around.

Makes me feel a little comfortable if I make it out there. Thanks!

Photocycle

« Reply #1717 on: January 21, 2011, 10:25:13 AM »
;D  haha you gonna make the gtg tomorrow??

Not sure yet.. we are suppose to go snowboarding so we'll see if that even happens. Do you guys plan on driving out on the lake? I haven't been out so I don't know what the ice conditions look like...

bASS_BLASTER

« Reply #1718 on: January 21, 2011, 10:28:00 AM »
Not sure yet.. we are suppose to go snowboarding so we'll see if that even happens. Do you guys plan on driving out on the lake? I haven't been out so I don't know what the ice conditions look like...

Most of us has been driving on the lake. I've seen full size trucks so it sure beats hauling a sled. I was out testing the auger weeks ago and it was about 14-16 inches then. I'm sure its close to 20" now.

Gym -E- Lamm

« Reply #1719 on: January 21, 2011, 10:31:34 AM »

Shit I ain't walking...LOL

That would be a long walk from the access on that lake. I'm sure it's safe to drive on and I bet there are over 300 perms out there already...LOL

Photocycle

« Reply #1720 on: January 21, 2011, 10:35:23 AM »
Bass_Blaster, you in Minnesota? Do any tournies?

papa

« Reply #1721 on: January 21, 2011, 10:37:27 AM »
thought i read he said he fished a few hbc tournaments. i would assume that he's in mn or close enough.

Photocycle

« Reply #1722 on: January 21, 2011, 10:37:32 AM »
Shit I ain't walking...LOL

That would be a long walk from the access on that lake. I'm sure it's safe to drive on and I bet there are over 300 perms out there already...LOL

LOL, Jimmy I should just have you txt me if they are biting then I'll swing by.  :P

Photocycle

« Reply #1723 on: January 21, 2011, 10:39:33 AM »

LOL, Jimmy I should just have you txt me if they are biting then I'll swing by.  :P

Haven't seen any allisons in the tournies I've fished...  ???

bASS_BLASTER

« Reply #1724 on: January 21, 2011, 10:41:21 AM »

Yes, I am. I've fished some tournies here and there but honest truth is, I'm no good. My schedule is very limited so I can't be out there as much as I like. For 2011, I plan to fish more tournaments and less leisure fishing. I think that should balance my schedule.  

« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 10:43:09 AM by bASS_BLASTER »

Advertisements