Advertisement

Author Topic: bass fishing  (Read 485818 times)

papa

Re: bass fishing
« Reply #1845 on: April 12, 2011, 08:17:57 AM »
So, HBC, HBC ELITE, TCHB. Wheres the time with the family.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Gym -E- Lamm

« Reply #1846 on: April 12, 2011, 08:23:12 AM »
So, HBC, HBC ELITE, TCHB. Wheres the time with the family.

Wintertime.... LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

bASS_BLASTER

« Reply #1847 on: April 12, 2011, 09:15:04 AM »
Yesterday on my way home to enter 35E on maryland ave, I encounter a silver 4runner hauling a black & tan Crestliner Fishawk. He was coming out of 35E S.B., entering Maryland heading east. This morning a F150 was Hauling an older champion boat towards the direction of two lakes which appear to be 80% open. If I see another boat again, I am going to have to tell the wife to cancel our mountain bike trip and go fishing.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 09:23:33 AM by bASS_BLASTER »

addisonlee

« Reply #1848 on: April 12, 2011, 09:49:36 AM »
Yesterday on my way home to enter 35E on maryland ave, I encounter a silver 4runner hauling a black & tan Crestliner Fishawk. He was coming out of 35E S.B., entering Maryland heading east. This morning a F150 was Hauling an older champion boat towards the direction of two lakes which appear to be 80% open. If I see another boat again, I am going to have to tell the wife to cancel our mountain bike trip and go fishing.

:2funny:  O0

blablablablabla

« Reply #1849 on: April 13, 2011, 06:26:58 AM »

;D

« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 01:23:11 PM by blablablablabla »

bumzc

« Reply #1850 on: April 13, 2011, 09:15:06 AM »
nice pic.. water looks really high

bASS_BLASTER

« Reply #1851 on: April 13, 2011, 09:22:16 AM »
nice pic.. water looks really high

Sigh.....That's it.

bumzc

« Reply #1852 on: April 13, 2011, 09:51:37 AM »
blabla didn't want to show the pic of him poaching  :knuppel2:

bASS_BLASTER

« Reply #1853 on: April 13, 2011, 10:27:28 AM »
blabla didn't want to show the pic of him poaching  :knuppel2:

I don't like confrontation w/the wife so I'm totally giving in now but once fishing season is officially open to hunting season, its ova! All commands such as sit, go shopping, take out the trash will be ignored.

Poach? LOL...I'm sure he accidentally caught some LMB and SMB

blablablablabla

« Reply #1854 on: April 13, 2011, 10:41:50 AM »
I don't like confrontation w/the wife so I'm totally giving in now but once fishing season is officially open to hunting season, its ova! All commands such as sit, go shopping, take out the trash will be ignored.

Poach? LOL...I'm sure he accidentally caught some LMB and SMB

I'm not a poacher, but a conservationis t  O0

« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 01:22:35 PM by blablablablabla »

bASS_BLASTER

« Reply #1855 on: April 13, 2011, 10:50:31 AM »
blablah, i know you're not a poacher. was j/k.....you are one of the most conservative Angler I know...puts me to shame.

Nice catch bro. Eh, my buddies just sent me a some pictures of them catching 12-14" crappies on the St. Croix. They've caught over 2 dozens. Bastards are tempting me to go.

bASS_BLASTER

« Reply #1856 on: April 13, 2011, 10:56:40 AM »
btw, i hope those are not pictures directly from you smartphone. "Geo-tag"

blablablablabla

« Reply #1857 on: April 13, 2011, 10:58:35 AM »
no worry geo tag or not they can have these spots because its all community anyways.  :)

yeah the crappies should be in on the croix, its a matter of finding a place to drop in the boat and get there with a no wake rule in effect.   :)

bASS_BLASTER

« Reply #1858 on: April 13, 2011, 11:06:13 AM »
no worry geo tag or not they can have these spots because its all community anyways.  :)

yeah the crappies should be in on the croix, its a matter of finding a place to drop in the boat and get there with a no wake rule in effect.   :)

I put in the 788ci HD DI at the bow last weekend. You can't use a round puck transducer for DI and I wonder how much longer until Minnkota comes up with a new trolling motor that will have a built in transducer that will support SI/DI. For the console, I'm still undecided where to mount the freaking transducer.... its probably going to be on the jack plate but when I find the time, I will put her in place.

Can't wait to try out the Down Imaging to locate schools of crappies.

blablablablabla

« Reply #1859 on: April 13, 2011, 11:14:58 AM »
I put in the 788ci HD DI at the bow last weekend. You can't use a round puck transducer for DI and I wonder how much longer until Minnkota comes up with a new trolling motor that will have a built in transducer that will support SI/DI. For the console, I'm still undecided where to mount the freaking transducer.... its probably going to be on the jack plate but when I find the time, I will put her in place.

Can't wait to try out the Down Imaging to locate schools of crappies.

how does the ducer look like?  did you need some Hmong Engineering?   :) 

Advertisements