Advertisement

Author Topic: bass fishing  (Read 485870 times)

bASS_BLASTER

Re: bass fishing
« Reply #1860 on: April 13, 2011, 11:19:51 AM »

how does the ducer look like?  did you need some Hmong Engineering?   :) 

Hmong Engineering? LOL....I bought a kit, made to fit it under the trolling motor already. The DI ducer is shape like an arrowhead.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

blablablablabla

« Reply #1861 on: April 13, 2011, 11:34:34 AM »
how long do you plan on keeping your boat?  if you plan to keep it for a long time, pop a hole in it.  

« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 01:16:09 PM by blablablablabla »

bASS_BLASTER

« Reply #1862 on: April 13, 2011, 11:40:44 AM »
how long do you plan on keeping your boat?  if you plan to keep it for a long time, pop a hole in it.  

hmong engineering... ..

I think I might keep this boat for a long time, unless something desirable comes up in the future and I can actually afford it. IDK about popping a hole in it. What if 5 years from now they come up with newer technology? Then what? drill more holes. SWISS CHEESE!!! lol...I was thinking of just mounting it on my jackplate...a lot easier.

Photocycle

« Reply #1863 on: April 15, 2011, 08:06:52 AM »
Holy shit, Lake Minnetonka is ice out!!!

Report says:
 Minnetonka      Hennepin     out 4-14

Link to webcam:
http://www.therockwells.net/webcam/webcam.htm

blablablablabla

« Reply #1864 on: April 15, 2011, 08:09:53 AM »
Holy shit, Lake Minnetonka is ice out!!!

Report says:
 Minnetonka      Hennepin     out 4-14

Link to webcam:
http://www.therockwells.net/webcam/webcam.htm

Dude, what are you waiting for than?  O0

get out them 1/2-1oz Double blade crappie spinners

bASS_BLASTER

« Reply #1865 on: April 15, 2011, 09:44:49 AM »
I'm going out there on Sunday. If you go out before me, give me some updates and tips. 

Photocycle

« Reply #1866 on: April 15, 2011, 09:54:05 AM »
Dude, what are you waiting for than?  O0
get out them 1/2-1oz Double blade crappie spinners

Indeed... just need a weekend to prep up da boatz! and figure out how broke i'm gonna be once I pump gas in her.

I'm going out there on Sunday. If you go out before me, give me some updates and tips. 

You'll probably be out there before me... earliest I see myself being out there is maybe next weekend or the weekend after.

bASS_BLASTER

« Reply #1867 on: April 15, 2011, 09:58:32 AM »
Indeed... just need a weekend to prep up da boatz! and figure out how broke i'm gonna be once I pump gas in her.

You'll probably be out there before me... earliest I see myself being out there is maybe next weekend or the weekend after.

No prob! I don't mind sharing. All I ask is, give in what you take. I learn a lot from you fellow members so its only fair to give back.

As far as gas goes, ease on WOT and you'll save A LOT!! Last year I pump more into the truck then the boat.

blablablablabla

« Reply #1868 on: April 15, 2011, 01:41:19 PM »
No prob! I don't mind sharing. All I ask is, give in what you take. I learn a lot from you fellow members so its only fair to give back.

As far as gas goes, ease on WOT and you'll save A LOT!! Last year I pump more into the truck then the boat.

O0

weather sucks this weekend, going to relax.  O0

« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 01:52:40 PM by blablablablabla »

bASS_BLASTER

« Reply #1869 on: April 15, 2011, 02:02:02 PM »
O0

weather sucks this weekend, going to relax.  O0

Sunday is supposed to be 50's and Sunny!  :blob7:

I find it funny how we complain about bad weather when its 50 degrees outside and windy but when its sub-zero, minus 15 we're out drilling holes with the flasher.  ??? ???

« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 02:05:46 PM by bASS_BLASTER »

blablablablabla

« Reply #1870 on: April 15, 2011, 02:24:44 PM »

Sunday is supposed to be 50's and Sunny!  :blob7:

I find it funny how we complain about bad weather when its 50 degrees outside and windy but when its sub-zero, minus 15 we're out drilling holes with the flasher.  ??? ???

I don't mind the cold, its the wet rain and cold that messes up a great  day on the water.   ;D

bASS_BLASTER

« Reply #1871 on: April 15, 2011, 02:59:51 PM »
I don't mind the cold, its the wet rain and cold that messes up a great  day on the water.   ;D

You're right about the rain, that's for sure. Well, I sure hope the forecast is precise and accurate for Sunday b/c I've been cooped up too long and I managed to move the wife's bike trip to another warmer weekend.

bASS_BLASTER

« Reply #1872 on: April 17, 2011, 10:42:51 PM »
Went to minnetonka today at 5am - 12pm. Got skunked at every single bay and depth. Lots of boats were there but no one caught anything. Water temperature was between 38-39, tanager bay was 41 degrees. I think with this year's long winter and the cold front, the fish in tonka aren't bitting yet...needs to warm up just a bit.

Left Tonka to st croix and a very different story. Caught many slabs of crappies.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 10:57:15 AM by bASS_BLASTER »

Tracker

« Reply #1873 on: April 18, 2011, 07:48:57 AM »
Hey b_B, where you lauching from on the St. Criox?   ??? ??? ???

bASS_BLASTER

« Reply #1874 on: April 18, 2011, 09:51:39 AM »
Hey b_B, where you lauching from on the St. Criox?   ??? ??? ???

No launch sites were open. I paid $15 to launch in that private launch on Hudson, just before you enter W. I94 Bridge. Careful there, many debris and ramp is partially mud/grass.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 10:58:57 AM by bASS_BLASTER »

Advertisements