Advertisement

Author Topic: bass fishing  (Read 485851 times)

basside

Re: bass fishing
« Reply #1995 on: April 28, 2011, 01:25:30 PM »
haha!  good luck with that now.  It doesn't work.  our boats get targeted no matter what!  :)  

nice n shiny, fishing panfish but get called for for "bass" fishing
idling through no wake zone, sherrif says back off on throttle because you are causing a wake

8)
we are in a lose lose situation..... O0

Maybe i ran into a gay sherrif who thought i was cute and he let me off with a warning.  ??? idk....

During my adolescence years I was mischievous but I'm making up all that now. Its morally wrong and costly  ;D. Started cleaning up my own trash + other's. Making it a habit to follow the laws and regulations. Trying the good citizen role these days by following the laws, using common sense and common courtesy. I backed up into some guy's trailer light. I left him a note with my name and phone #. The guy was so happy someone left a note and said I didn't have to pay for it. I did anyway b/c it was only $20 and it was my idiotic fault. I think about, what if it happened to me?? Don't be a douche!

« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 01:42:57 PM by basside »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

blablablablabla

« Reply #1996 on: April 28, 2011, 01:40:29 PM »
Maybe i ran into a gay sherrif who thought i was cute and he let me off with a warning.  ??? idk....

During my adolescence years I was mischievous but I'm making up all that up now. Its morally wrong and costly  ;D. Started cleaning up my own trash + other's. Making it a habbit to follow the laws and regulations. Trying the good citizen role these days by following the laws, using common sense and common courtesy. I backed up into some guy's trailer light. I left him a note with my name and phone #. The guy was so happy someone left a note and said I didn't have to pay for it. I did anyway b/c it was only $20 and it was my idiotic fault. I think about, what if it happened to me?? Don't be a douche!

Well for the record, from high bridge to taylors falls dam on the croix is NO WAKE year round.  It is also illegal to be on plane within 200ft of shoreline in wi.  (ask me how I know  >:D )

Blaster you got lucky bro!   O0  

blablablablabla

« Reply #1997 on: April 28, 2011, 01:45:12 PM »
Are you serious? I plane all the time when I launch at Interstate State park while going up and down the river from Taylors falls to the 2nd island! Holy Crap, I better slow down

Its true....  Look it up.   O0 

basside

« Reply #1998 on: April 28, 2011, 01:46:43 PM »
Its true....  Look it up.   O0 

Yes it is! I learned that last year.

clumzy31

« Reply #1999 on: April 28, 2011, 04:05:16 PM »
It is also illegal to be on plane within 200ft of shoreline in wi.  (ask me how I know  >:D )

That rule actually changed through the whole Wisconsin last year!  it use to be 150 or something...bu t most time when a dnr messes with you because of that. its just because he/she had a bad day to start with...I heard of people getting 200 dollar tickets for not have battery boxes and tie down in there boat last year in Wisconsin and i heard they are really enforcing that this year! 

blablablablabla

« Reply #2000 on: April 28, 2011, 04:08:17 PM »
That rule actually changed through the whole Wisconsin last year!  it use to be 150 or something...bu t most time when a dnr messes with you because of that. its just because he/she had a bad day to start with...I heard of people getting 200 dollar tickets for not have battery boxes and tie down in there boat last year in Wisconsin and i heard they are really enforcing that this year! 

I got yelled at, by the host of the campground flying up and down the river.   :idiot2:   you know the all states are starving for $$$$$ so make sure you are legal.  O0

basside

« Reply #2001 on: April 28, 2011, 04:23:47 PM »
Its a safety issue too if you think about it. 98% of the time I have yahoos and ding-dongs flying through within 50-80' and a few dummies within boat distance. I hate those dam jetski punks too! This year if they ever pull dumb moves on me again its a different story b/c catching up to them is a piece of cake.  :knuppel2: Last year they come by, do their dumb spins and leave. Then at 30mph, there's no way I could catch up.

Its become a safety issue that MN DNR is looking at this closely and will give people tickets.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 04:33:00 PM by basside »

q

« Reply #2002 on: April 28, 2011, 04:55:27 PM »
Its a safety issue too if you think about it. 98% of the time I have yahoos and ding-dongs flying through within 50-80' and a few dummies within boat distance. I hate those dam jetski punks too! This year if they ever pull dumb moves on me again its a different story b/c catching up to them is a piece of cake.  :knuppel2: Last year they come by, do their dumb spins and leave. Then at 30mph, there's no way I could catch up.

Its become a safety issue that MN DNR is looking at this closely and will give people tickets.

I had a kid in a jetski on plane come between me and the shore... I was 30' from shore.... duckin pissed me off. I looked at him n yell "WTF are you doing!!"

q

« Reply #2003 on: April 28, 2011, 05:07:41 PM »
Bass boats are always a target by law enforcements and the nutheads who are so stupid that just because your in a bass boat on the lake before bass season, you're bass fishing. These idiots usually call tip on bass boat guys for the wrong reason and wastes everyones time in the end. Even at the launch, I've overheard another guy in an aluminum boats tell the bass boat guy bass seasons not open yet... I'm pretty confident in saying 99% of all bass boat guys knows when bass season opens.

basside

« Reply #2004 on: April 29, 2011, 10:05:01 AM »
I had a kid in a jetski on plane come between me and the shore... I was 30' from shore.... duckin pissed me off. I looked at him n yell "WTF are you doing!!"

jetski guy gets owned.

blablablablabla

« Reply #2005 on: April 29, 2011, 10:28:31 AM »
click at .13.....that's a wonderful sight!  O0

Photocycle

« Reply #2006 on: April 30, 2011, 01:56:17 AM »
White Bass on the St. Croix.  O0

Photocycle

« Reply #2007 on: May 03, 2011, 06:37:43 AM »
Found an old vid!  O0

blablablablabla

« Reply #2008 on: May 03, 2011, 08:27:55 AM »
Found an old vid!  O0

O0  :P

White Bass on the St. Croix.  O0

looks like you have your sharpness turned up high....

blablablablabla

« Reply #2009 on: May 03, 2011, 08:29:14 AM »
spent a few hours up north north on the croix Sunday.  Nice and cold, saw a few snow flakes wind blowing right up the river.   O0

« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 08:37:02 AM by blablablablabla »

Advertisements