Advertisement

Author Topic: bass fishing  (Read 485818 times)

addisonlee

Re: bass fishing
« Reply #2130 on: May 11, 2011, 10:08:24 AM »
Any of you guys ever fish Lake of the Woods up there in MN? Heard the walleye fishing there is unbelievable.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Photocycle

« Reply #2131 on: May 11, 2011, 10:14:21 AM »
at home in the garage, piecing my trailer back together one piece at a time.. >:(

:-[

You look at your prop shaft yet?

bASS_BLASTER

« Reply #2132 on: May 11, 2011, 10:14:32 AM »
Any of you guys ever fish Lake of the Woods up there in MN? Heard the walleye fishing there is unbelievable.

Nice but far azz hill !!! @ $4/gal there are plenty of local lakes that will produce walleyes.

I will probably head out to WBL

Photocycle

« Reply #2133 on: May 11, 2011, 10:15:24 AM »

Walleye, Pikes, Muskie, and Smallies. The trip is worth it if you can make it.

My buddy's parents live 20 mins away from Lake of the Woods so I can always get a guide whenever I want.  >:D

Photocycle

« Reply #2134 on: May 11, 2011, 10:17:13 AM »
I will probably head out to WBL

I been shore fishing the Mississippi. It's on fire with catfish, walleye, and smallmouth. 

bASS_BLASTER

« Reply #2135 on: May 11, 2011, 10:28:21 AM »
I been shore fishing the Mississippi. It's on fire with catfish, walleye, and smallmouth.  

With all this thunderstorm, I like to stay within minutes from home. Although, I've been meaning to fish the old man but a little hesitant because of the high water level, floating debris= no wake at your own risk, which takes hours to get from point A to B.

I was out on Bald Eagle scanning for fish. With the warm weather, they've moved out of the hole and into shallower depths. Marked big schools. Tossed some crappie minnows. Landed a variety of fish, crappies, walleyes and pike. About 7:30pm, we felt ice cold air mixed w/warm air blowing across the lake. To the west a huge thunderstorm developing. Scary shiet, had to leave in a hurry.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 10:33:58 AM by bASS_BLASTER »

Gym -E- Lamm

« Reply #2136 on: May 11, 2011, 10:38:15 AM »
What are you getting for water temps?

I was out on Medicine last night and I had 53 on the main lake and 55 in shallow bays.

Photocycle

« Reply #2137 on: May 11, 2011, 10:48:57 AM »
I was out on Medicine last night and I had 53 on the main lake and 55 in shallow bays.

Jimmy, how's the activity on Medicine? I was thinking bout going there for walleye opener just to dink around for a couple hours...

bASS_BLASTER

« Reply #2138 on: May 11, 2011, 10:49:35 AM »
What are you getting for water temps?

To be honest, I forget to look at water temp.

bASS_BLASTER

« Reply #2139 on: May 11, 2011, 10:50:42 AM »
Just a thought. You local guys want to get together for walleye opener?

Gym -E- Lamm

« Reply #2140 on: May 11, 2011, 10:53:12 AM »

Jimmy, how's the activity on Medicine? I was thinking bout going there for walleye opener just to dink around for a couple hours...

I went out at about 6:00pm yesterday and there were about 7 other boats out. Most were pleasure boaters. The others were like me and just running around making sure the boat would start etc. got off at 7:45 cause of the storm.

Water is super high. Well at least compared to last year. I'd say its up at least a foot maybe more. You can barely see the reeds by the boat launch and the front of the dock is almost submerged.

Gym -E- Lamm

« Reply #2141 on: May 11, 2011, 10:55:30 AM »
Oh and there were a ton of cars parked at the boat launch parking area. Super annoying especially when we had to get off of the lake when it stormed.

Photocycle

« Reply #2142 on: May 11, 2011, 10:57:18 AM »
^damn... well I'll make sure I get out there early saturday morning if I go...

blablablablabla

« Reply #2143 on: May 11, 2011, 01:44:37 PM »
:-[

You look at your prop shaft yet?

not yet, but it doesn't look good.  >:( Still trying to find the parts for my hub assembly. 

Photocycle

« Reply #2144 on: May 11, 2011, 02:04:49 PM »
not yet, but it doesn't look good.  >:( Still trying to find the parts for my hub assembly. 

ok. let me know if you need help finding parts.

Advertisements