Advertisement

Author Topic: bass fishing  (Read 485820 times)

Photocycle

Re: bass fishing
« Reply #2160 on: May 12, 2011, 03:04:34 PM »
Can you make me a pair of hmong clothes. Thanks!

All I have left is a roll of pink thread left (was making a pink tank top last week). I can make you hmong clothes as long as you don't mind it in pink... yay? nay?  ???

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

bASS_BLASTER

« Reply #2161 on: May 12, 2011, 03:07:38 PM »
All I have left is a roll of pink thread left (was making a pink tank top last week). I can make you hmong clothes as long as you don't mind it in pink... yay? nay?  ???

Whats the color this year? Pink was in a few years ago, then orange, then neon green....Yay if pink is in.  O0

blablablablabla

« Reply #2162 on: May 13, 2011, 06:39:07 AM »

ok. let me know if you need help finding parts.

found them thanks.  i've been away for a few days.

so what is the plans for the weekend????O0

blablablablabla

« Reply #2163 on: May 13, 2011, 07:34:28 AM »
Who's the new cat sportn the FX21 with a SHO  :o

Photocycle

« Reply #2164 on: May 13, 2011, 07:37:11 AM »
Who's the new cat sportn the FX21 with a SHO  :o

Your kidding right? If someone picked it up then they are taking me out for a ride!

I'm doing half day today.. might hit up St Croix. You gonna stay in and work on ur boat all weekend?

blablablablabla

« Reply #2165 on: May 13, 2011, 08:05:46 AM »
Your kidding right? If someone picked it up then they are taking me out for a ride!

I'm doing half day today.. might hit up St Croix. You gonna stay in and work on ur boat all weekend?

check jimmy's site.......... ...

I just got all my parts together for my trailer gonna install new bearings and race, pads and brake lines and bleed the system.  Its gonna be a short weekend.  Than I have to put in the fortrex, than rip off my jackplate and put in a bracket between jackplate and transom, put in 4th battery and 4 bank charger.   :idiot2:

No fishing for a week or two  O0  

I'd roll with you to the croix but boat comes first priority, or maybe i'll sneak in a afternoon of fly fishing on the kinni... O0

:(

Photocycle

« Reply #2166 on: May 13, 2011, 08:18:27 AM »
check jimmy's site.......... ...

I just got all my parts together for my trailer gonna install new bearings and race, pads and brake lines and bleed the system.  Its gonna be a short weekend.  Than I have to put in the fortrex, than rip off my jackplate and put in a bracket between jackplate and transom, put in 4th battery and 4 bank charger.   :idiot2:

No fishing for a week or two  O0 

I'd roll with you to the croix but boat comes first priority, or maybe i'll sneak in a afternoon of fly fishing on the kinni... O0

:(

I'll check Jimmy's website...

WTF You have all the tools to remove your engine/jackplate? holy chit! So are you going to be doing Menomin with us then?

Photocycle

« Reply #2167 on: May 13, 2011, 08:27:01 AM »
Looking at Jimmy's site... don't see anything about an FX21....

bASS_BLASTER

« Reply #2168 on: May 13, 2011, 09:47:13 AM »
Who's the new cat sportn the FX21 with a SHO  :o

FX21, SHO? wow, big ballin'!

pictures?

« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 09:57:12 AM by bASS_BLASTER »

Photocycle

« Reply #2169 on: May 13, 2011, 10:04:16 AM »
FX21, SHO? wow, big ballin'!

Big Balling? That's right Mr Allison!  ;D

bASS_BLASTER

« Reply #2170 on: May 13, 2011, 10:14:35 AM »
Big Balling? That's right Mr Allison!  ;D

Mine was a non-refundable, non-returnable birthday gift.

bASS_BLASTER

« Reply #2171 on: May 13, 2011, 10:19:06 AM »
Anyway, I was never big about opener b/c like most of us, I started fishing since early April already but anyone going up north? I saw a bunch of trucks w/campers, trailers and boats heading up there. With so many family events going on I might just stick close to home.

Photocycle

« Reply #2172 on: May 13, 2011, 10:31:35 AM »
Anyway, I was never big about opener b/c like most of us, I started fishing since early April already but anyone going up north? I saw a bunch of trucks w/campers, trailers and boats heading up there. With so many family events going on I might just stick close to home.

Nope.. just gonna hang out, maybe go to a local lake early morning and see if anything gives. Weather looks a little shitty anyway.

Gym -E- Lamm

« Reply #2173 on: May 13, 2011, 10:56:35 AM »
It's gonna be freaking miserable tomorrow in WI...Windy+Rain+Cold....Ughhh don't wanna go but already made plans to...

Photocycle

« Reply #2174 on: May 13, 2011, 11:02:31 AM »
It's gonna be freaking miserable tomorrow in WI...Windy+Rain+Cold....Ughhh don't wanna go but already made plans to...

You just going out for one day? Or you staying the night and fishing Sunday too?

Good luck out there. Let us know how it goes.

Advertisements