Advertisement

Author Topic: bass fishing  (Read 485809 times)

q

Re: bass fishing
« Reply #2370 on: May 27, 2011, 09:30:05 AM »
Remember that incident last J4 when those two meeka guys scraped the bottom of their boat at the launch area?  Ouch! I felt so bad for them. 
So you did fish the J4 with someone O0 . I saw that too. I think they were in a hurry because there was a lot of people and they're worroed they might not get a paring spot or their fishing spot might be occupied by the time they get there. But it was quite a site, if only someone had it on vid and utubed it.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Photocycle

« Reply #2371 on: May 27, 2011, 09:36:37 AM »
So last night we went out to medicine again...

Don't get me wrong. I love my fellow hmong boat abglers...but they were all stacked up in front of the boat launch when people were coming in to trailer their boats...I'm talking every hmong boat was in the middle of the Round Buoy's in front of the launch anchored up and fishing.....Fr eaking annoying as hell!

Also I can't stand people who don't know how to back their trailers into the launch....Ughh hhh!!!

WTF? Were the hmong folks fishing from shore on the dock and all around the launch? Or do you mean they were on boats but sitting right in front of the launch??

q

« Reply #2372 on: May 27, 2011, 09:38:40 AM »
Tell them it's illegal to obstruct travel, launch, channel, passage ways.

bumzc

« Reply #2373 on: May 27, 2011, 09:43:37 AM »
WTF? Were the hmong folks fishing from shore on the dock and all around the launch? Or do you mean they were on boats but sitting right in front of the launch??

they were on boats sitting in the middle of the buoy lane.. I counted 4 boats full of hmiggas

Photocycle

« Reply #2374 on: May 27, 2011, 09:45:39 AM »
they were on boats sitting in the middle of the buoy lane.. I counted 4 boats full of hmiggas

WTF were they fishing for right there??? if I'm there, i'm usually just fishing the bullrush (working my way around it)... they must be bobber fishing for sunnies or something?

Old hmongies or a bunch of young kids?

blablablablabla

« Reply #2375 on: May 27, 2011, 09:51:54 AM »
Photo, its on!!!!!!!!!!!   O0 jus another hour..

Gym -E- Lamm

« Reply #2376 on: May 27, 2011, 09:53:08 AM »

WTF were they fishing for right there??? if I'm there, i'm usually just fishing the bullrush (working my way around it)... they must be bobber fishing for sunnies or something?

Old hmongies or a bunch of young kids?

They were bobber fishing for pannies....and old and young..4 boats...I was like Cmon wtf!

blablablablabla

« Reply #2377 on: May 27, 2011, 09:53:59 AM »
They were bobber fishing for pannies....and old and young..4 boats...I was like Cmon wtf!

hey I want to bobber fish too!   O0

Gym -E- Lamm

« Reply #2378 on: May 27, 2011, 09:55:18 AM »
hey I want to bobber fish too!   O0

LOL

I don't care if people bobber fish...I had my little girl with us and she was bobber fishing all day but at least I know where to not Bobber fish...LOL

blablablablabla

« Reply #2379 on: May 27, 2011, 09:58:13 AM »
but I'm hmong and I can't read, I no speaka engrish.  but I wanna bobber fish!  :2funny:

thaosistah

« Reply #2380 on: May 27, 2011, 10:05:52 AM »
So you did fish the J4 with someone O0 . I saw that too. I think they were in a hurry because there was a lot of people and they're worroed they might not get a paring spot or their fishing spot might be occupied by the time they get there. But it was quite a site, if only someone had it on vid and utubed it.

Did not fish.  Just tagged along to get a feel of what the tournaments were like.  Maybe this year I might.   

Photocycle

« Reply #2381 on: May 27, 2011, 10:15:59 AM »

you shoulda said something... like they can't be there and they can get in trouble for it... (well u might have gotten the middle finger for it too.. hehe)

blablablablabla

« Reply #2382 on: May 27, 2011, 10:16:54 AM »

you shoulda said something... like they can't be there and they can get in trouble for it... (well u might have gotten the middle finger for it too.. hehe)

thats when you youtube it or FB it  ;D

Gym -E- Lamm

« Reply #2383 on: May 27, 2011, 10:19:31 AM »
Any of you fishing Tonka tomorrow AM?

I can actually make it now so I think I am going to.

bumzc

« Reply #2384 on: May 27, 2011, 10:24:27 AM »

one boat was full of gangsters.. they were already mad dogging when we went by.. Like why you coming into our fishing spot  :knuppel2:

Advertisements