Advertisement

Author Topic: bass fishing  (Read 485871 times)

Gym -E- Lamm

Re: bass fishing
« Reply #2910 on: June 24, 2011, 08:52:09 AM »
Every outing on that lake averages 25+ bass in 4-6 hours. Work the docks and it's a guaranteed. Olson holds some huge bass in the 22's.   

We don't even fish docks on either lake. Just structure. Agreed though we caught well over 25 bass in 4 hours!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Gym -E- Lamm

« Reply #2911 on: June 24, 2011, 08:52:56 AM »
Yes, it does.

It does but the shore fishing area sucks...LOL

Gym -E- Lamm

« Reply #2912 on: June 27, 2011, 08:36:02 AM »
Tough day on the river!

We burned a bit of gas on our way to 17.8lbs of fish. Just couldn't cull our smallest 2 fish(16inchers) to get into the money. Rest of our fish were all 2lbers. It will be interesting this Friday. I'm thinking water levels will be similiar to what we had on Saturday. I'm hoping the fish we found will still be in the same locations. Just gotta find a few green bass to upgrade all the brown ones we caught.

thaosistah

« Reply #2913 on: June 27, 2011, 08:39:45 AM »
I heard there was quite a turn out. 

Photocycle

« Reply #2914 on: June 27, 2011, 08:51:22 AM »
I just heard people murmuring about them catching it on kinikinic, but whether they actually did or not we're not sure of. Even if they did, why would they reveal it?

Like the conversation we had at the launch, if I caught my winning bag down at prescott, I would have told people I caught it near the highbridge... i think kinikinic may just be BS at this point....

Gym -E- Lamm

« Reply #2915 on: June 27, 2011, 08:58:03 AM »
Winning bag was BS, especially if they did catch it on the kinnic... The Kinnic is NOT part of the St.Croix. Rules of the boundaries = High Bridge to Prescott.. Since when did the ST.CROIX tournaments include the Kinnickinnic???? The KinnicKinnic is a different river. They should've been disqualified..

I saw where they caught there fish...it wasn't on the kinnickinnic.

Photocycle

« Reply #2916 on: June 27, 2011, 09:08:13 AM »
I saw where they caught there fish...it wasn't on the kinnickinnic.

Oh yeah?

Jimmy, are they the same team that won Medicine?

Gym -E- Lamm

« Reply #2917 on: June 27, 2011, 09:09:10 AM »
Ok.. But I was just saying.. The kinnickinnic is NOT part of the st.croix river.. They can fish the opening but not the river itself.

I'm just saying...when people say they caught them here or there that's when others outside of the club start saying cheating or tied up fish...or there's no largies on the st croix...that's how negativity starts...just like a few years back when the Khang Bros slaughtered everyone else with that huge bag of largies...ever yone said they cheated..no way could a tourney be won with largies...now that spot gets hammered day in and day out...

There were 4 boats in the same area as the winning team...we were one of them. 2nd place team was in the same area. We all caught fish. they just got the green ones and we got the brown ones.

Gym -E- Lamm

« Reply #2918 on: June 27, 2011, 09:09:54 AM »
Oh yeah?

Jimmy, are they the same team that won Medicine?

Nope..they got third at medicine. The guy who got first at medicine didnt weigh in.

Photocycle

« Reply #2919 on: June 27, 2011, 09:12:54 AM »
Nope..they got third at medicine. The guy who got first at medicine didnt weigh in.

ah...

Photocycle

« Reply #2920 on: June 27, 2011, 09:13:36 AM »
There were 4 boats in the same area as the winning team...we were one of them. 2nd place team was in the same area. We all caught fish. they just got the green ones and we got the brown ones.

Did most of u guys in that area limit in the morning? Or did it take the whole day to find all them biggins?

Photocycle

« Reply #2921 on: June 27, 2011, 09:35:11 AM »
I know that boat didn't go past the kinnickinnic / no wake.

So u really think they fished the Kinikinic?

Gym -E- Lamm

« Reply #2922 on: June 27, 2011, 09:44:43 AM »
While they were screaming and hollaring after upgrading. We just sat there and was like damn.

Our mistake was leaving to go north. The 2 other boats stayed.

Photocycle

« Reply #2923 on: June 27, 2011, 09:47:18 AM »
While they were screaming and hollaring after upgrading. We just sat there and was like damn.

Our mistake was leaving to go north. The 2 other boats stayed.

lol... jimmy is pro on St Croix now!

Photocycle

« Reply #2924 on: June 27, 2011, 09:48:05 AM »
No.. They fished the bay to the RIGHT before the No Wake Zone.

ah ok

Advertisements