Advertisement

Author Topic: bass fishing  (Read 485842 times)

Photocycle

Re: bass fishing
« Reply #2970 on: June 30, 2011, 04:02:45 PM »
:knuppel2: :knuppel2:

I'll even show you my black midget penis head

dude, no one steppin up for this? OMFG, u guys are missing out... it's the next best thing since cheese!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

DeceiversChick

« Reply #2971 on: June 30, 2011, 04:07:18 PM »
yeah. I usually fish by myself

doesn't your wife like fishing? i'm assuming no.

q

« Reply #2972 on: June 30, 2011, 05:21:05 PM »
Good luck to all who's fishing tomorrow. Lots of talk that peeps having hard time finding fish. High water that lowered and rose again causing fish to move and stage in various areas with no define pattern. See you guys if I see you guys.

q

« Reply #2973 on: June 30, 2011, 05:27:11 PM »
That's ric's gf and it's not fair. She partnered up with someone who is top notch at what he does. lol
So you're saying she probably wouldn't have won if Ric wasn't her partner. I think she knows what she's doing, I highly doubt Ric would partner with someone who doesn't know what they're doing.

Offline dianahmuas

• Elite Poster
  • i love when you love me...
  • Respect: +111
    • View Profile
« Reply #2974 on: July 01, 2011, 02:43:55 AM »
That's ric's gf and it's not fair. She partnered up with someone who is top notch at what he does. lol

;D ;D :)

"Be pain, Live prosperously, Be merried"

"Live pain, Be prosperous, Live merrily"

DeceiversChick

« Reply #2975 on: July 01, 2011, 09:10:40 AM »
So you're saying she probably wouldn't have won if Ric wasn't her partner. I think she knows what she's doing, I highly doubt Ric would partner with someone who doesn't know what they're doing.
she was schooled by the best fisherman ...  :D

q

« Reply #2976 on: July 05, 2011, 08:38:35 AM »
Saw all the dead fish at the weigh-in. I watched people take out live flopping fish from livewells only to see dead ones being released. People were waiting in line to weigh-in with their bags sitting on the hot sand. That kill fish fast. I think next time the organizers should have people wait in their boats and only come up when called. This keeps the fish in their livewell with fresh recirculating water. It was a sad site to see nearly a quarter of all fishes caught die.

q

« Reply #2977 on: July 05, 2011, 10:59:10 AM »
There's a video up on YouTube. If I recall, Phing's team won, followed by Jimmy(TCHB), etc.... 

q

« Reply #2978 on: July 05, 2011, 11:00:06 AM »
Didn't see you or Jason out there, you guys didn't fish?

q

« Reply #2979 on: July 05, 2011, 11:35:05 AM »
You two should've partnered up. Saw Perry take off flying up north. Most guys fished Hudson and south.

bumzc

« Reply #2980 on: July 05, 2011, 04:04:52 PM »

Gym -E- Lamm

« Reply #2981 on: July 05, 2011, 04:37:31 PM »
It was a tough day out there. I thought I had heatstroke and had to stop fishing and start dunking my head into the water and keep cool. At one point we sat under the 94 bridge cause it was the only spot we could find shade.

Our areas still held the same fish. All 16 - 18inch fish. Nothing over 3lbs. We couldn't find a kicker fish. We were extremely happy to get 2nd. I knew people were having a tough day when I saw people running around all day. We just grinded it out and got lucky.

The weigh in was a joke. Not to be an ass or anything but they picked the hottest spot in the area to weigh in. Hot sand and small bay. Honestly David should have been there 15 - 20 minutes early to have everything setup. He had a huge plastic tub that he could have had filled with cooler water to keep fish cool. Instead everyone brought up their bags and set them on the sand and it killed a ton of fish. Still it was a good tourney with some tough fishing. I hope he finds a different body of water next year cause I still hate the St. Croix. LOL

Offline dianahmuas

• Elite Poster
  • i love when you love me...
  • Respect: +111
    • View Profile
« Reply #2982 on: July 06, 2011, 02:30:31 AM »
how unfortunate that a number of bass died due to weigh-in's...i hope those fish were at least taken home to eat...damn, i'm pissed...WTF?!!!

now wonder why there aren't many bass on the mississippi and black river in our area no more... >:( >:( >:(

"Be pain, Live prosperously, Be merried"

"Live pain, Be prosperous, Live merrily"

blablablablabla

« Reply #2983 on: July 06, 2011, 07:49:11 AM »
It was a tough day out there. I thought I had heatstroke and had to stop fishing and start dunking my head into the water and keep cool. At one point we sat under the 94 bridge cause it was the only spot we could find shade.

Our areas still held the same fish. All 16 - 18inch fish. Nothing over 3lbs. We couldn't find a kicker fish. We were extremely happy to get 2nd. I knew people were having a tough day when I saw people running around all day. We just grinded it out and got lucky.

The weigh in was a joke. Not to be an ass or anything but they picked the hottest spot in the area to weigh in. Hot sand and small bay. Honestly David should have been there 15 - 20 minutes early to have everything setup. He had a huge plastic tub that he could have had filled with cooler water to keep fish cool. Instead everyone brought up their bags and set them on the sand and it killed a ton of fish. Still it was a good tourney with some tough fishing. I hope he finds a different body of water next year cause I still hate the St. Croix. LOL

great job for taking 2nd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   O0  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0

addisonlee

« Reply #2984 on: July 06, 2011, 08:28:22 AM »
How many boats participated? Biggest bass?  ???

Great job Jimmy!  O0

Advertisements