Advertisement

Author Topic: bass fishing  (Read 485836 times)

q

Re: bass fishing
« Reply #3240 on: March 22, 2012, 04:13:28 PM »
That's bad ass Addison, wish we had more open season waters sections inland. O0

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

basside

« Reply #3241 on: March 22, 2012, 04:24:52 PM »
I totally agree with you here. I could only guess people complain because it's not them who's standing on the highest of the 3 steps... The things they have to go through throughout their bass fishing history. They endured it pretty well. It's really a shame there's some sad people out there.

They took 2010 season off because of this kind of crap. They came back and kicked ass only to have people complain again. You just can't win even if you've won.

Them kind of people, if there was a real life Game Genie, they would use one. Booo!!

ricqik

« Reply #3242 on: March 23, 2012, 01:50:47 PM »
its a never ending battle. I don't know whos the whiners bcuz I don't really care. it just shows their lack of skill n knowledge. I'll just keep doing what I do best bcuz the better I do, the more be-littled they feelabout themselves.

blablablablabla

« Reply #3243 on: April 09, 2012, 04:04:07 PM »
FB members pm me for joining the FB Hmong Bass Anglers Group if you are not on there yet  O0

basside

« Reply #3244 on: April 09, 2012, 04:11:26 PM »
FB members pm me for joining the FB Hmong Bass Anglers Group if you are not on there yet  O0

Got your msg. I've meaning to join for a long time but all these forums are addicting..... I'm afraid I would not get anything done at work.

basside

« Reply #3245 on: April 10, 2012, 09:44:52 AM »
Who's tournament fishing this year?

blablablablabla

« Reply #3246 on: April 19, 2012, 07:52:47 AM »
Minnetonka Classic Qualifier

Mississippi River, Pool 3/4/5
Saturday, April 21st 2012
7:00am until 3:00pm

8 fish limit

Entry Fee:
2 person team = $60
3 person team = $80
Big Bass $20

Ease off: Public Launch - Wabasha, MN

Payout-
Multiples of $300 until entry fees are depleted and then next team receives remaining balance.

Come on out to play!!!!!! 

See you all out there!   8)

basside

« Reply #3247 on: April 19, 2012, 09:31:18 AM »
I never fished pool 3, 4 and 5. Looking for a partner who has fished this area. Split cost for gas. pm me

« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 09:36:57 AM by basside »

q

« Reply #3248 on: April 19, 2012, 10:11:53 AM »
Assuming both person on the same team are boaters but fishing off of one boaters boat, does the boater decide where to go because the other boater is now a non-boater or do you both decide to work both boaters bests areas? If the non-boater in this case has areas that is beyond the comfort zone of the boaters ideals, such as going to backwaters and risking hull scratches but has higher potentials for bigger fish, would you as the boater go..... a case of war scar and winning vs cosmetics and not winning?

Point is, if you are conservative, would you pair up with someone who's more daring?

basside

« Reply #3249 on: April 19, 2012, 10:22:56 AM »
Assuming both person on the same team are boaters but fishing off of one boaters boat, does the boater decide where to go because the other boater is now a non-boater or do you both decide to work both boaters bests areas? If the non-boater in this case has areas that is beyond the comfort zone of the boaters ideals, such as going to backwaters and risking hull scratches but has higher potentials for bigger fish, would you as the boater go..... a case of war scar and winning vs cosmetics and not winning?

Point is, if you are conservative, would you pair up with someone who's more daring?

Not exactly sure who you're addressing that to but my partners makes just as much decision as I do. I'm a risk taker and would go to the extreme to catch trophies but very careful. I don't zip through shallows and unknown areas. I usually troll or iddle through an area first and when I come back, If I want to WOT I know at least where the danger zone is. When I had the old tin can, I broke through trees, branches and shallows to find the fish. I'm sure I'm not special and many have gone further then I can possibly think.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 10:26:51 AM by basside »

blablablablabla

« Reply #3250 on: April 19, 2012, 01:15:06 PM »
awww comeon its only money!  O0  if we really cared about the hull on our boats we'd probably just park them at home.   O0

ricqik

« Reply #3251 on: April 22, 2012, 05:52:38 PM »
great job blabla for beating me this past sat.  O0

for me, I felt kinda lost fishing without any practice. took until 9am to find a decent pattern.

blablablablabla

« Reply #3252 on: April 24, 2012, 07:08:45 AM »
great job blabla for beating me this past sat.  O0

for me, I felt kinda lost fishing without any practice. took until 9am to find a decent pattern.

Thanks Rick!!!!  I surprised myself! hahaha!  Guess I didn't do that bad than for 5hours of fishing and 3 hours of frustration with the barge.  It was a great day of fishing, broke off too many fish could've had over 25lbs.  It was a slow bite we had to finesse them.  The sun really warmed up the area we were fishing.  Got two 3.5lbers back to back and lost a few more.  Didn't get to hit one of our spots due to the barge again and only had 2 hours to fish our one area.  Burned a full 40 gallons fished p4 and p5.  GOOD STUFF GREAT TURN OUT GREAT FISHING!  O0    

and to add, we limit by 2:20, Culled by 2:55.  O0

q

« Reply #3253 on: April 26, 2012, 12:47:35 PM »
Must've been one hell of a good day, lots of people weighing good bags. O0

q

« Reply #3254 on: April 26, 2012, 12:49:06 PM »
Ric, who are you fishing with this year since you don't have a operative boat?

Advertisements