Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 717770 times)

Reload Wife

Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #1260 on: May 07, 2012, 03:08:46 PM »
I do like the idea of color blocking too... it would be interesting to try and share...

Would any of you ladies do the sheer skirt trend?  I don't think I will ... lolz!

No sheer skirt for me. I will most likely up end wearing a slip with the skirt and that defend the purpose.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

LadyLionness

« Reply #1261 on: May 07, 2012, 03:09:02 PM »
I rarely wear skirts that come above the knee! My thighs are the size of the USofA!! No sheer skirts for me!  ;D

I don't wear anything shorter than 1 inch... unless I am wearing leggings or skinny jeans... trust me, I have thunder thighs too... my bottom half is actually a size or two larger than my top half...

Reload Wife

« Reply #1262 on: May 07, 2012, 03:09:54 PM »
pea-gravel - thanks for sharing. It's nice to see a guy wearing a pink shirt.

go-go

« Reply #1263 on: May 07, 2012, 03:21:16 PM »
I'm open to a challenge, depending on what it is, but honestly, I think I'm better off as a spectator.   :2funny:

sunsets

« Reply #1264 on: May 07, 2012, 03:34:33 PM »
SweetTears, I'm sure your thighs aren't as small as mines. Now that is tu siab heev.  :'( ;D

Btw, post some attire photos of yourself.  8)

LadyLionness

« Reply #1265 on: May 07, 2012, 03:38:08 PM »
I'm open to a challenge, depending on what it is, but honestly, I think I'm better off as a spectator.   :2funny:

NOT allowed... lolz.  Keep on sharing... and I will shut up from now on...  :-X

sunsets

« Reply #1266 on: May 07, 2012, 03:39:47 PM »
Koj li niaj africa skinny xwb es... :2funny:

I should compare africa skinny with mines... ;D

go-go

« Reply #1267 on: May 07, 2012, 03:42:50 PM »
NOT allowed... lolz.  Keep on sharing... and I will shut up from now on...  :-X
LL, No, it's not what you said that made me think I'm better off as a spectator.  I don't mind what you said at all, it's always good to get a different perspective so that you can re-examine yourself again to see if you really lost your marbles or not.  LOL

It's just that I don't think I have that many trendy clothes to pull off a fashion challenge.   :2funny:

sunsets and ST, I wish I have issues with my thighs being small.   :2funny:   But I don't think that will ever be the case.....

sunsets

« Reply #1268 on: May 07, 2012, 03:45:44 PM »
LL, No, it's not what you said that made me think I'm better off as a spectator.  I don't mind what you said at all, it's always good to get a different perspective so that you can re-examine yourself again to see if you really lost your marbles or not.  LOL

It's just that I don't think I have that many trendy clothes to pull off a fashion challenge.   :2funny:

sunsets and ST, I wish I have issues with my thighs being small.   :2funny:   But I don't think that will ever be the case.....

LOL.

Though my thighs/legs are on the smaller side, I've learned to accept and love them the way they are.  :-* :2funny:

LadyLionness

« Reply #1269 on: May 07, 2012, 03:47:33 PM »

I have a lot of clothes... but none of them are trendy either... so if we do trendy, I won't be able to participate either... that's why I said that we could participate if we are allowed room to interpret the challenge... kind of like project runway... you are given the rules, but then you put your own spin on it..

For instance... lace pencil skirt...
1.  Dress it up the way Reload's wife did or...
2.  Wear it with a T-Shirt and denim jacket like I did a couple of weekends ago...
3.  I also were it with a leather jacket and boots...
4.  I added black skinny jeans and a bronze leather jacket for a date with hubby.
And... mine was actually a lace shealth dress with spaghetti straps, worn as a pencil skirt.

LadyLionness

« Reply #1270 on: May 07, 2012, 03:49:54 PM »
My body and it's limitations is something that I can not change... no matter what... so I have learned how to live with it... and accentuate the positive while minimizing the negative... it's about working with what you have... limitations and all... and finding a style that makes you feel sexy and glamourous... it is especially most fulfilling when you KNOW that you do NOT have a perfect and/or ideal body... but one with tons of flaws.

So, NO MORE EXCUSES on why you cannot share photos of your outfits!!!

LadyLionness

« Reply #1271 on: May 07, 2012, 03:57:17 PM »
Sweet_tears, shall we schedule a date to saw off and sew on each other's thighs then?  :D

My thoughts exactly LadyLionness!  That's the magic of fashion, it can be interpreted in so many ways.  In the words of Tim Gun, "make it work!"   and may i add, "for you!" O0

Which is why I love fashion and it's power...

Lavender

« Reply #1272 on: May 07, 2012, 04:15:11 PM »
LL,
You found your camera yet?  ;D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: May 07, 2012, 04:15:40 PM »
Do you ladies and gents do themes or does members just post what they wear for the day?  Would you ladies and gents be oppose to a theme or fashion challenge?  I think with theme challenges, it help people step out of their comfort zone and play with colors, textures, patterns that they may not have done or thought of. 

What are your thoughts would you participate for fun if someone does a fashion challenge?

this would be interesting.   O0

this is what i normally wear for work.....today i wore a nine west black suit, purple calvin klein top, purple ralph lauren earrings, and michael kors pumps.

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

LadyLionness

« Reply #1274 on: May 07, 2012, 04:18:14 PM »
That looks great, Trouble.  So, are the Micheal Kors pump comfortable?

Advertisements