Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 717956 times)

1luv

Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #1290 on: May 07, 2012, 11:56:48 PM »
Ladies, I need help with this fuschia top. This is a shirt dress and I do not know how to wear it to work.

1.  White under shirt to hide your cleavage and match it with a pair of white shoes.   Or wear a white belt and white shoe. 

I wish I was born a chick.  Men fashions are boring.  99% of all guys at the clubs all dresses a like or similar styling...

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

shesaid

« Reply #1291 on: May 08, 2012, 12:18:52 AM »
1.  White under shirt to hide your cleavage and match it with a pair of white shoes.   Or wear a white belt and white shoe. 

I wish I was born a chick.  Men fashions are boring.  99% of all guys at the clubs all dresses a like or similar styling...

1. you mean you don't own a stripe button up shirt?

2. you don't own any Express or Armani tight fitted tshirt either?

Peachy Fish

« Reply #1292 on: May 08, 2012, 07:32:18 AM »
What I wore earlier. I believe I bought this at Burlington for 12 bucks.  O0

I like this type of dress, too. Also, what a nice $ you paid!

Eeek! OMG! I'm so glad sunsets referred me to this here thread! Sorry I didn't bother to look through all 105 pages... here's my contribution.. .

My Saturday night attire. Sister in law's birthday party. We went to Rock Bottom.

Nice Pea. You look great in pink.

this would be interesting.   O0

this is what i normally wear for work.....today i wore a nine west black suit, purple calvin klein top, purple ralph lauren earrings, and michael kors pumps.

Very cute. I love your style Trouble.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: May 08, 2012, 08:09:36 AM »

:2funny: :2funny:  Why does she want to hide her cleavage?? That's the best part about this shirt.. it's a drop cleavage style... Go with a black slack or a skirt. keep it simple because the shirt is already doing all the work. :D

I agree with sweet tears about the slacks....you could even get away with wearing black tights/leggings since the top is long.  you can accessorize the outfit with earrings/bracelets and black pumps.  ;)

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

LadyLionness

« Reply #1294 on: May 08, 2012, 08:15:11 AM »
They have a forum for petites?

Reload Wife, that's a great idea!  Before you posted, I was just thinking white t, and if you don't own one, use your spouse/bf white tshirt so the white t and jeans is perfect for a first challenge cause everyone has those two items! 

Will there be a deadline?  Do we share by the deadline date or should we have one person host and everyone forward their pics to that person so that it kinda remains somewhat annoymous?

Personally, I prefer a deadline and one person hosting because I like the annoymous aspect since I'm new to this and not as comfortable sharing me in my own skin as some of you   ;D :D

That's fine.  I can host.  And I think most of you trust me by now... lolz!  Or you better... :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2:

Deadline:  May 31 so that people get to play with different variation... and send me ALL of the variations that you like.  I will post all of them up on June 1, 2012...

Is there to be a winner with prize or is it just for fun?

Like this post: +1

DeceiversChick

« Reply #1295 on: May 08, 2012, 08:23:39 AM »

I asked for work appropriate clothing now hoochie clubbing attire.

I've only worn this shirt dress to the clubs with leggings.

DeceiversChick

« Reply #1296 on: May 08, 2012, 08:24:52 AM »

:2funny: :2funny:  Why does she want to hide her cleavage?? That's the best part about this shirt.. it's a drop cleavage style... Go with a black slack or a skirt. keep it simple because the shirt is already doing all the work. :D
skirt? Why would I wear a shirt dress with a skirt? I think it'll look weird.

I agree with sweet tears about the slacks....you could even get away with wearing black tights/leggings since the top is long.  you can accessorize the outfit with earrings/bracelets and black pumps.  ;)
Yea I usually pair it with a black skinny jeans but no leggings since I want it work appropriate.

If not then I will never wear it to work.

Peachy Fish

« Reply #1297 on: May 08, 2012, 08:33:26 AM »
skirt? Why would I wear a shirt dress with a skirt? I think it'll look weird.

Yea I usually pair it with a black skinny jeans but no leggings since I want it work appropriate.

DC, you could also wear it w/camel/white slacks and a cute pair of pumps/heels.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: May 08, 2012, 08:49:31 AM »

try it with slim cut or tapered slacks.  have you tried tucking it in or is it too long?  have you tried using a belt?

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Calypso

« Reply #1299 on: May 08, 2012, 09:03:15 AM »

That's fine.  I can host.  And I think most of you trust me by now... lolz!  Or you better... :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2:

Deadline:  May 31 so that people get to play with different variation... and send me ALL of the variations that you like.  I will post all of them up on June 1, 2012...

Is there to be a winner with prize or is it just for fun?

LL, can u start a new thread for this challenge? I think it's a great idea. Maybe I'll participate too. :)

LadyLionness

« Reply #1300 on: May 08, 2012, 09:06:22 AM »
LL, can u start a new thread for this challenge? I think it's a great idea. Maybe I'll participate too. :)

Sure I can do that... and then still post the pictures in here AFTER the challenge.  I would like to keep all of them in here.

LadyLionness

« Reply #1301 on: May 08, 2012, 09:08:28 AM »
Why doesn't we do something similar to this. http://stylepint.com/2011/03/24/petite-fashion-challenge-6-dress-up-your-basics/

HPA,
Could you ask Sweets to see if she would be interested in participating too?  It would be just for fun... like to see different things... and different perspectives.  Of course you should participate as well.

Calypso

« Reply #1302 on: May 08, 2012, 09:13:36 AM »

Sure I can do that... and then still post the pictures in here AFTER the challenge.  I would like to keep all of them in here.

Yep, that's fine. Just another thread so that it's easier to find the challenge details and deadline. Thanks, dear.

LadyLionness

« Reply #1303 on: May 08, 2012, 09:24:52 AM »
Why do we need so much time for the challenge? LOL

I mean, it's not like we're shopping for new stuff...the idea is to work with what we have, right?

True... just thought I will throw that out there.  I was thinking more of next week Wednesday... to keep it going fast or just pick a DAY... let's say... this Friday...

Peachy Fish

« Reply #1304 on: May 08, 2012, 09:27:19 AM »
Oooh, I'm excited to see the challenge. Not sure if I'll be able to play since work is on the conservative business casual side, but I'm just really excited to see the contributions and ideas.

Advertisements