Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 717942 times)

OldVeggies

Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #1560 on: May 09, 2012, 05:52:33 PM »

No way... :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: I am all gong ho for it already!!!  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

;D
hey, maybe the guys in the outdoor discussion will contribute too!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

LadyLionness

« Reply #1561 on: May 09, 2012, 05:53:50 PM »
;D
hey, maybe the guys in the outdoor discussion will contribute too!

Exactly... then your hard earned money can go the extra mile by coming into the city too... those clothing are hecka expensive... might as well use them elsewhere too..

OldVeggies

« Reply #1562 on: May 09, 2012, 05:59:16 PM »

Exactly... then your hard earned money can go the extra mile by coming into the city too... those clothing are hecka expensive... might as well use them elsewhere too..

yes they are expensive... more expensive than my normal clothes....   :-\

alright, perhaps i'll have another foto or two to share tomorrow.....  incognito....

good night ladylioness.

Reload Wife

« Reply #1563 on: May 09, 2012, 06:28:02 PM »
RW, maybe this is just me, but to my untrained eyes, the chest area looks very big and, even though you have a belt to cinch in at the waist, it doesn't look like you have any waist at all.  I think there is just too much material at the side areas, so it makes your chest look poofy and roomy.  And add that to a full skirt, and it looks too round and bulky overall. If you look at your previous picture (the one with the black top and pleated skirt), you'll notice the difference in that area.  You have a nice figure and this picture doesn't show it. 

Thajyeeb I did notice that when I took the picture. I think it may be the cut of the top because the sides fit me well.
Here is the same dress with a blazer on.

Reload Wife

« Reply #1564 on: May 09, 2012, 06:29:16 PM »
this is nice.  i really like how you added the blue blazer to the outfit, brightens it and brings it to another level.   O0

cute skirt.  i really like how colorful it is.  you can match a variety of tops with it, it's so versatile.   ;)

so it's another casual day at work.  woohoo!  hehehe....   :D   this is what we wore.

on me:  gap sweater, ak top, talbots capri, macy's gold necklace/earrings/bracelet, and nw pumps.
Lovely outfit. You girls looks so pretty in skinny pant. I can't wear pant like you do.

LadyLionness

« Reply #1565 on: May 10, 2012, 08:53:36 AM »
I have pix of yesterday's outfit, but my daughter has my card reader... so will have to wait till later to upload.

1.  Target Hmong scarf... wanted to take a pic of it.
2.  Marc Anthony black leather jacket
3.  Chico black skinny jeans
4.  Born red heel sandals
5.  Unincorn silver pendant (my oldest and youngest think it's a dragon unicorn... my middle and I think it's just a unicorn... lolz)

LadyLionness

« Reply #1566 on: May 10, 2012, 08:58:16 AM »
May 10, 2012 outfit

1.  Chaus blac lace button down shirt (been wanting to wear it.
2.  Joe Boxer black tank
3.  Ralph Lauren ink blue boot cut jeans
4.  Wilson blue leather blazer
5.  Multi-color Honor pearl necklace (8 FT long strand... I have 3 of these... one all white rounds and one oblong pink, white and grey... very versatile)

LadyLionness

« Reply #1567 on: May 10, 2012, 09:27:32 AM »
LL, love to see how you wore that Hmong inspired scarf from Target. I saw it at the store when you all were talking about it a few months back. I didn't buy it though.

It wasn't so great in this ensemble... but it's a start... gonna try to work around it a bit more...

LadyLionness

« Reply #1568 on: May 10, 2012, 09:35:37 AM »
Pea, I really like that.  Very very very nice.  I am a sucker for a man in suit... and this just fits the bill for sexy and casual...

Like this post: +1

LadyLionness

« Reply #1569 on: May 10, 2012, 09:41:11 AM »
Very true, that's why I love being a women... inspite of all the side effects... lolz!

Calypso

« Reply #1570 on: May 10, 2012, 09:56:52 AM »
Another contribution before tomorrow's deadline... :2funny:

I purchased the jacket from Burlington Coat Factory more than a yr ago... I forgot about it until this white-t and jeans contest. It's by Adolfo. It wasn't all that expensive. Less than 30 bucks for sure.

Great look there, pea! That's a good buy for a jacket too. O0

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
  • ...luv me or hate me...
  • Respect: +267
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: May 10, 2012, 10:21:31 AM »

I am with you on the white shirt thing... only own a few and hardly wear them... maybe you and I can layer the white underneath only.... lolz... I know it's cheating... but hey, gotta be creative, right?  I mean that's the whole purpose of this thread...
I have like 4 but only 1 of them is a plain white t.  Most of my clothes are black, blue, purple, pink, and teal, oh and grey.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

LadyLionness

« Reply #1572 on: May 10, 2012, 10:22:38 AM »
I have like 4 but only 1 of them is a plain white t.  Most of my clothes are black, blue, purple, pink, and teal, oh and grey.

Participate anyway, Lisa... I am planning to do a couple of graphic white Ts as well...

OldVeggies

« Reply #1573 on: May 10, 2012, 10:30:02 AM »
sorry folks... didn't have time to take fotos last night... went fishing instead....  ;D 

LadyLionness

« Reply #1574 on: May 10, 2012, 10:35:45 AM »
sorry folks... didn't have time to take fotos last night... went fishing instead....  ;D 

plenty of time tonight... that's when I am doing mine... been gathering all my jeans...

Advertisements