Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 717566 times)

go-go

Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #1575 on: May 10, 2012, 10:43:05 AM »
Funny how you guys mentioned the Target Hmong scarf because I wore that today. 

My 2nd day in a row that I'm dressing up... this is too much work!  I'm going back to being a scrub after today.   :2funny: 

I don't really like this outfit now that I'm seeing the colors played up against each other.  I was hoping that the pink in the scarf would appear more orange against the orange jacket, but it doesn't appear to be the case.... oh well.    I don't like the pink with the orange... it just looks weird.  I will have to try it with something else.....

jacket by East 5th Ave, JCP
tank top, St. John's Bay, JCP
pants by Missimo, Target
scarf, Target

« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 10:57:48 AM by thajyeeb »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

OldVeggies

« Reply #1576 on: May 10, 2012, 10:49:25 AM »

plenty of time tonight... that's when I am doing mine... been gathering all my jeans...

maybe tonight....   :)

Moo.Moo.Yee

« Reply #1577 on: May 10, 2012, 10:53:03 AM »
thajyeeb i like this outfit.  O0 and yes, I think pink with orange is a tricky color combo too.

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
  • ...luv me or hate me...
  • Respect: +267
    • View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: May 10, 2012, 10:53:50 AM »

Participate anyway, Lisa... I am planning to do a couple of graphic white Ts as well...
eh.....we'll c.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

go-go

« Reply #1579 on: May 10, 2012, 10:54:58 AM »
Thajyeeb I did notice that when I took the picture. I think it may be the cut of the top because the sides fit me well.
Here is the same dress with a blazer on.

This is very nice.  See? you have such a nice figure, girl!  And while I'm at it, can I just say I totally envy your ankles???   (I can see people scrolling up to take a second look at your ankles...hahah)  I don't have skinny ankles and when I see people with skinny ankles, I always look at them with longing. My hubby has skinny ankles and I always wanted us to trade since he's a guy and he has no use for them...but I DO. ;D

« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 10:57:00 AM by thajyeeb »

sunsets

« Reply #1580 on: May 10, 2012, 10:55:42 AM »
Another contribution before tomorrow's deadline... :2funny:

I purchased the jacket from Burlington Coat Factory more than a yr ago... I forgot about it until this white-t and jeans contest. It's by Adolfo. It wasn't all that expensive. Less than 30 bucks for sure.

Very nice.  O0

Next time, could you do a "head to toe" pose...would like to see what kind of shoes you wear.  ;D

LadyLionness

« Reply #1581 on: May 10, 2012, 10:56:43 AM »
The pink in yours ar actually red in mine...

No, don't stop... lolz... Once you get the hang of it... and don't need to keep trying on pieces that will go well together, it's just as easy as the way you have been dressing.

When I first started... it would take me a long time to find an ensemble that I like... now, it doesn't take much longer than pulling on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt... the only time I have hiccups is when I just bought something new... then it takes me a while to work it into my wardrobe.

go-go

« Reply #1582 on: May 10, 2012, 11:01:57 AM »
thajyeeb i like this outfit.  O0 and yes, I think pink with orange is a tricky color combo too.
thanks....
where are your pictures??? I know you have a camera!

The pink in yours ar actually red in mine...

No, don't stop... lolz... Once you get the hang of it... and don't need to keep trying on pieces that will go well together, it's just as easy as the way you have been dressing.

When I first started... it would take me a long time to find an ensemble that I like... now, it doesn't take much longer than pulling on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt... the only time I have hiccups is when I just bought something new... then it takes me a while to work it into my wardrobe.

I would've liked red in the scarf rather this pink.  It's hard to work this scarf into any outfit, now that I think about it.  The only time when I think it's appropriate is when I use it as a winter scarf with the black wool coat.  LOL

And being a scrub is so easy... just throw on random things, make sure they don't look tooo wrinkly and out the door you go.   :2funny:

Moo.Moo.Yee

« Reply #1583 on: May 10, 2012, 11:04:10 AM »
My outfits are nothing special...so I don't wanna waste forum space with my pictures  ;D

LadyLionness

« Reply #1584 on: May 10, 2012, 11:04:48 AM »
Thajyeeb... once you get the hang of it and have pieces that work well... it's just as easy... most of my outfits were just grab and go... out the door...

go-go

« Reply #1585 on: May 10, 2012, 11:05:56 AM »
White cami – F21
Charcoal grey top – H&M
Cream blazer – LC for Kohls
Black ankle pants – Talbots
Black heels – RL
Necklace – F21
Bracelet – F21

I've worn these pants a lot since I got them 3 weeks ago.  :D

See, this is more your look.  You like solids and neutrals and you do it very well!

I was at Kohl's last night but forgot to check out the LC stuff.  I looked through JLo's stuff and I do not like anything from her line.  Saw some linen jackets from R&R, but nothing in my size and they had them on sale too...

sunsets

« Reply #1586 on: May 10, 2012, 11:07:31 AM »
Did a look or two last night, nothing fancy...

I love accessorizing with skinny belts, not too into necklaces but I suppose adding a necklace would complete an outfit. I need to shop for more necklaces.  ;D

1. Cardigan--Charlotte Russe (9.00)
    White button up blouse-- (12.00)
    Jeans--579 (20.00)
    Skinny belt--Wet Seal (6.00)
    Open toe pumps--Payless (3.00)  :D
    Necklace--F21 (5.00)
    Purse--Burlington (14.00)

2. Same outfit as yesterday's post except I added a black skinny belt and changed the shirt.

3. Again, same as description #1, except I used a darker belt and changed into boots, jeans are F21 as already mentioned in previous posts from yesterday.

**I really enjoyed this challenged, I got to mix and match things that were just collecting dust in my closet**  :)

Like this post: +2

go-go

« Reply #1587 on: May 10, 2012, 11:08:16 AM »
My outfits are nothing special...so I don't wanna waste forum space with my pictures  ;D
I feel like that on most days... I only share the ones that are dressy and "fashionable"  :2funny:

LadyLionness

« Reply #1588 on: May 10, 2012, 11:09:51 AM »
Take two of photo 2 is definitely more intersting.  I love how one piece of accessory like a belt or a necklace can take an outfit to a whole new level.  Very lovely. 

sunsets

« Reply #1589 on: May 10, 2012, 11:11:43 AM »
Take two of photo 2 is definitely more intersting.  I love how one piece of accessory like a belt or a necklace can take an outfit to a whole new level.  Very lovely.

I think a scarf would go perfect with the outfit? Don't you think so? I'm not really into necklaces...mo re so into scarves.  :)

Advertisements