Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 717908 times)

Reload Wife

Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #1650 on: May 10, 2012, 06:48:31 PM »
@trouble It's too bad the lighting is so bad. I would love to see the color of your sweater. The bow tie blouse is super cute.  BTW You have an good eye.  I wasn't wearing ring. It my silver band ring that I always wore. It has reflect the color of the blazer.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Reload Wife

« Reply #1651 on: May 10, 2012, 06:53:52 PM »
she's my sister from another mother/father.   :2funny:  i think her intention with the longer necklace was to cover up.  due to the draping of the top, if she were to wear a shorter necklace, eyes would go to the cleavage.   :o    ;D   

nothing plain about this.  i like the color and ruffles.

i wonder if we have the same at pumps...   O0   i like the cameo necklace.  i've been searching for a nice cameo brooch.....

We may have the same pump. The pump is Ann Taylor Perfect Pump in black.  My sister got the cameo necklace from a little boutique at the San Francisco Pier 39.

Here is one from Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/Vintage-Cameo-Brooch-Pendant-Black/dp/B003TLZD1S

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: May 10, 2012, 07:22:42 PM »
@trouble It's too bad the lighting is so bad. I would love to see the color of your sweater. The bow tie blouse is super cute.  BTW You have an good eye.  I wasn't wearing ring. It my silver band ring that I always wore. It has reflect the color of the blazer.

oh, really.  hahaha....  when i wear different colors like that, i'll wear accessories to match them.   ;D

We may have the same pump. The pump is Ann Taylor Perfect Pump in black.  My sister got the cameo necklace from a little boutique at the San Francisco Pier 39.

Here is one from Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/Vintage-Cameo-Brooch-Pendant-Black/dp/B003TLZD1S

yeah, i do have those too.  i'm planning on getting their pointy leather pumps when they have their next sale.  hopefully they're as comfy as their perfect pumps.

thanks for the brooch suggestion.  it looks nice but i'm a bit cautious when purchasing something from amazon/ebay.   :-\

Hey Ladies, I can't find any pumps that fits right and comfy. I love pointy pumps and I perfer to wear them with my slacks but I just can't find one that will not come off loose when I walk or hurt my feet.

out of all the pumps i've owned, i'd say that nine west and ann taylor are the most comfortable.  i would suggest getting leather and not the patent pumps.  with any high heel pumps, they will eventually hurt your feet with prolong standing/walking.

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

KimchISA

« Reply #1653 on: May 10, 2012, 08:34:06 PM »
Dunno my opinion.. but east coast folks dress up more.. both men/women.  8)

Lavender

« Reply #1654 on: May 10, 2012, 11:07:44 PM »

Lav... I am waiting for yours... deadline is tomorrow...
Although white t-shirt and jeans are cool...I just don't have the body to wear them like Sunset.  I won't compete in this challenge.

Lol....kuv ces nyob tsev xwb los tseem hnav xam koos.  Mus ua teb los tseem hnav tiab dress thiab rau khau luj siab.  ;D

LadyLionness

« Reply #1655 on: May 10, 2012, 11:08:46 PM »
Hmmm.. I shop at http://www.lordandtaylor.com/eng/Men-mensstyleguide-lordandtaylor Lord&Tailor,http://www.armaniexchange.com/A/XBanana Republic, Nordstrom, H&M, Gilt.com, Don't wear Jeans much.. prefer Khaki's, Dress Pants.Hmmm Must have at least one pair of Italian Shoes: A.Testoni,  Bruno Magali, Donald J. Pliner. BOSS but will not spend too much such as buying a salvatore ferragamo   

« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 07:03:15 AM by LadyLionness »

Lavender

« Reply #1656 on: May 10, 2012, 11:09:10 PM »
Trouble,
Your outfits are beautiful.  You are also sexy.  O0

LadyLionness

« Reply #1657 on: May 11, 2012, 12:15:32 AM »
RW, I love it with the green blazer... pink and green are opposites on the color wheel, so they are perfect together... both are nice, but the blazer does a better job at defining your shape and refining the dress.  The cardigan is more casual, but with a light light cardigan and print dress... it does appear to expand... making you look bigger than your size 0.

LadyLionness

« Reply #1658 on: May 11, 2012, 12:52:34 AM »
May 9, 2012 Outfit

1.  Target Hmong scarf... wanted to take a pic of it.
2.  Marc Anthony black leather jacket
3.  Chico black skinny jeans
4.  Born red heel sandals
5.  Unincorn silver pendant (my oldest and youngest think it's a dragon unicorn... my middle and I think it's just a unicorn... lolz)

« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 12:57:23 AM by LadyLionness »

Like this post: +1

LadyLionness

« Reply #1659 on: May 11, 2012, 12:58:23 AM »
OK, so what do  you ladies think of the target scarf?  It's not as bad I originally thought... will play with it some more...

Lavender

« Reply #1660 on: May 11, 2012, 01:07:11 AM »
LL,

Your scarf is beautiful.  It looks great on you and the black outfit.

LadyLionness

« Reply #1661 on: May 11, 2012, 08:31:13 AM »
OK, can't viewe the pix... so no clue which picture is where...
1.  Max Azria for Miley Cyrus White V-Neck T-Shirt (Qty of 2 - layered so not see through)
2.  Dark Blue Boot Cut Jeans is by Ralph Lauren.
3.  Green Skinny Jeans was from TJMaxx
4.  Blue Skinny Jeans was from Sears
5.  Scarfs - White with Hmong motif is the famous target scarf.  In some shot, I am only wearing one, in some, I wearing two of them together.
6.  The rest of the scarfs are Cashmere/ Silk blend from 7 Mile Fair in Milwaukee
7.  White Crackle Leather Moto Jacket is by BEBE
8.  Cream Eyelet Trench Coat is by Dana Buchman
9.  Gold crinkled silk trench is by Teri Jon
10.  Bronze/ Goldish Leather Trench is by Nicola Berti
11.  Hot Pink Leather Blazer is also by Nicola Berti
12.  Red Trench Coat is by The Limited
13.  Red Leather Trench (no belt) is by Marc Anthony
14.  Burnt Orange Leather Trench (with belt) is a vintage leather jacket... forgot who the designer is.
15.  Yellow Satin Trench Coat is by BEBE
16.  Yellow Parka is Nine West or Calvin Klein
17.  Yellow Leather Moto Jaket is by Nicola Berti
18.  Yellow Leather blazer with scallopped lapel and poket is by Cami
19.  Creamy Yellow Leather Blazer is by Wilson - Exact same style as the Orange, Red, Blue, and Green shown in the Fashion Slave Thread.
20.  Blue Velvet Blazer is by Teri Jon
21.  Denim Moto Jacket is by either DKNY or Tahari
21.  Dark Blue Denim Trench (Single Breasted) is by Gap
22.  Lighter Blue Denim Trench (Double Breasted) is by Ralph Lauren
23.  Orange/ Brown Leather Moto Jacket is by Michael Kors
24.  Pink Leather Moto Jacket is by Victoria Secrets
25.  Pink Leather Blazer with zipper is by St. John - Marie Gray
26.  3 Silver Necklaces... Pendants - Horse, Unicorn, and Dragon
27.  Black Born Heel Oxford is in most pix
26.  Brown Born Heel Oxford is with the casual looks.
28.  Pink Born flat sandals
29.  Gold Born flat sandals
30.  Brown/ Puple Suede Boots - Can't remember the brand
31.  Black knee-hi boots by Fitzwell
32.  Rose Gold Invitica Men's Diving Watch
33.  Platinum diamond wedding band
34.  White God with Pink Topaz as engagement band
35.  Yellow gold basket weave thump ring
36.  Brown crossbody leather purse is by Nicola Berti (love this designer)
37.  Hmong Chinese Pa Dau Purse (Orange multi) is from Thailand via ebay $75
38.  Hmong Skirt Purse (Orange multi) was from ABC Hmong store via J4 in MN... $40
39.  Hmong Skirt Purse (Blue multi) is from Thailand via ebay $47
40.  Hmong Cross-Stitch SnowFlake Purse is from Thailand via ebay $47
41.  Hmong Skirt Purse (Blue and Hot Pink Multi) was from J4 MN Vendor... on his way back to Thailand so I think I paid like $20 or $25 for it.

[size=78%]

[/size]

« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 09:22:04 AM by LadyLionness »

Like this post: +1

Lavender

« Reply #1662 on: May 11, 2012, 08:41:20 AM »
LL,
You look s3xy with the black boots.  Your long jackets are cute on you.  I love the green color. 

Calypso

« Reply #1663 on: May 11, 2012, 08:58:37 AM »
LL, u look lovely. ;) O0

I have to admit that I'm jealous of ur jacket collection! ;D U have so many good ones and in so many great colors too. I don't have many jackets but the ones I do have r just boring black ones. Ur giving me inspiration to venture out of that rut. lol

LadyLionness

« Reply #1664 on: May 11, 2012, 09:13:58 AM »
LL, u look lovely. ;) O0

I have to admit that I'm jealous of ur jacket collection! ;D U have so many good ones and in so many great colors too. I don't have many jackets but the ones I do have r just boring black ones. Ur giving me inspiration to venture out of that rut. lol

Thank you, Lav and Calypso....

I don't think that's even half of what I own... ran out of time... lolz... I have 3 more pink leather jackets... lolz!  And probably 5 or 6 more white ones... and maybe one or two more black ones... could not locate my Cache Bronze Leather Moto...  and I didn't even get to any of my denim jackets (in all sorts of colors too) as well as my suit jackets/ blazers... I don't think that is even half of my trench coats... lolz...

Can you tell that I love jackets/ trenches/ blazers?   Lolz!!! 

Advertisements