Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 717754 times)

OldVeggies

Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #1695 on: May 11, 2012, 10:46:08 AM »
thajyeeb, i wanted to contribute a few more fotos but i didn't have time....  i had a couple looks in mind too.... sorry....  :'(

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

OldVeggies

« Reply #1696 on: May 11, 2012, 10:46:33 AM »
RED SOLO CUP!   :2funny:  >:D

man i hate that song.  ;D

Calypso

« Reply #1697 on: May 11, 2012, 10:51:16 AM »
:knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

What? You've been playing all along AS IF you were going to show a picture and then you pull this???  yuav mag qws lod!!   :knuppel2:

I really wanted to contribute but my gut was busting out of my tshirt just like venom and Ed's...so I made a very difficult decision to spare ya'll the eye sore. It's very sad as I was totally looking forward to contributing too. :( :2funny: :2funny:

Finest

« Reply #1698 on: May 11, 2012, 10:51:19 AM »
Finest, you remind me of Trace Adkins.  You do look badass as OV said.... nicely done!!
PS - What genre do you play? I do not play the guitar, but my son plays acoustic guitar and he likes flemenco, whatever it's called.

Trace Adkins, lol!  Yea, I can see that.  But I can't grow the awesome facial hair like most country guys.   :2funny:

Flamenco is nice, it takes certain skills to play it, plus a lighter guitar to get the extra percussion sound out of it.  But it's mostly energetic and suave when done right.   8)

I'm basically a free-for-all, I like some Christian songs, some R&B tunes, and some current Pop melodies.  Just something with a different take where I can get a little more creative with, yet people can still recognize.  I try some covers, but honestly I'm not all that good either.   :2funny:

Finest

« Reply #1699 on: May 11, 2012, 10:52:10 AM »
I really wanted to contribute but my gut was busting out of my tshirt just like venom and Ed's...so I made a very difficult decision to spare ya'll the eye sore. It's very sad as I was totally looking forward to contributing too. :( :2funny: :2funny:

Ok, then take a rear butt shot for us.   O0

LadyLionness

« Reply #1700 on: May 11, 2012, 10:52:42 AM »
thajyeeb, i wanted to contribute a few more fotos but i didn't have time....  i had a couple looks in mind too.... sorry....  :'(

Post over the weekend.

sunsets

« Reply #1701 on: May 11, 2012, 10:52:57 AM »

Cal, just do what I did....suck it in real hard and "snap".  ;D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #1702 on: May 11, 2012, 10:54:32 AM »
Trouble,
Your outfits are beautiful.  You are also sexy.  O0

thanks.  i wouldn't call myself sexy, that's my other half.   ;D   hehehehe.....i'm more sophisticated and simple.   :P

OK, so what do  you ladies think of the target scarf?  It's not as bad I originally thought... will play with it some more...

i like the scarf.  you can pair it up with a few different things.  it's always a plus in my book when things are more versatile then it gets more use.   O0

no work for me today so i get to wear something a little more casual.

tee from h&m, gap jeans, scarf from jo-ann fabrics & crafts, nw peep toe pumps, earrings/bracelets from macy's/icing.

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

LadyLionness

« Reply #1703 on: May 11, 2012, 10:55:20 AM »
Hey! I thought it was a white tshirt and jeans challenge??  :2funny:

LL, your jacket collection is awesome! Some of those colors look pretty cool on you.  Thanks for the fashion show!  But that's basically a tshirt with different jackets, wouldn't you think?  You should put all your jacket collection on a different thread so that we can comment on which one we like without taking up so much of the space for this thread. just a thought.

Lolz... it's my interpretation of white T with jeans... don't ever wear anything without a jacket or blazer of some sort... in the summer time, I will use a button down shirt as a blazer...

LadyLionness

« Reply #1704 on: May 11, 2012, 10:57:48 AM »
thanks.  i wouldn't call myself sexy, that's my other half.   ;D   hehehehe.....i'm more sophisticated and simple.   :P

i like the scarf.  you can pair it up with a few different things.  it's always a plus in my book when things are more versatile then it gets more use.   O0

no work for me today so i get to wear something a little more casual.

tee from h&m, gap jeans, scarf from jo-ann fabrics & crafts, nw peep toe pumps, earrings/bracelets from macy's/icing.

Trouble, is it OK if I post this in the Fashion Challenge thread?  It's perfect for it.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #1705 on: May 11, 2012, 11:00:09 AM »

Trouble, is it OK if I post this in the Fashion Challenge thread?  It's perfect for it.

yes, that's fine.

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

go-go

« Reply #1706 on: May 11, 2012, 11:01:13 AM »
dag ua luaj. you always have time!  :P

LOL!  :2funny: :2funny:  oh I shouldn't be laughing... it is making my plab zais zais tuaj!

Calypso

« Reply #1707 on: May 11, 2012, 11:02:25 AM »
Ok, then take a rear butt shot for us.   O0

The butt area is even worse than the stomach. LL once called it the "bubble butt" and she wasn't talking about lil' cute bubbles. :-X ;D

That was my plan from the start...but I had to time my camera since no one was there to take my pics for me... and yeah, I couldn't suck it in and hold it long enough to the count of 10 when the camera snapped. I thought I was gonna pass out during a couple shots. :2funny:

LadyLionness

« Reply #1708 on: May 11, 2012, 11:03:18 AM »

« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 11:04:57 AM by LadyLionness »

Lavender

« Reply #1709 on: May 11, 2012, 11:03:52 AM »
So, what do you ladies think of my Hmong handbags/ purse?
I love it!  :)  I need to get one.

Advertisements