Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 717777 times)

go-go

Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #1710 on: May 11, 2012, 11:05:23 AM »
Thajyeeb,

You look great!  Love your outfit.

thanks. What happened to you? You've been MIA lately.   You must have finals coming up...?

OK, so what do  you ladies think of the target scarf?  It's not as bad I originally thought... will play with it some more...
I think the hmong scarf looks great with that black leather jacket. 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

cali_lady

« Reply #1711 on: May 11, 2012, 11:07:05 AM »
LL i love those Hmong handbags of yours, so far i only have 1 and i'm in the process of collecting them...i normally seek for them at Hmong flea markets and the HNY...

LadyLionness

« Reply #1712 on: May 11, 2012, 11:08:16 AM »
Same here, still want to collect a few more... but I mainly like this style and shape.  I have two cross-body ones... will take pix of those another time.

LadyLionness

« Reply #1713 on: May 11, 2012, 11:09:06 AM »
I think the hmong scarf looks great with that black leather jacket. 

Thanks... will try and play with it some more... what do you think about this scarf with the other jackets?

go-go

« Reply #1714 on: May 11, 2012, 11:12:01 AM »

Thanks... will try and play with it some more... what do you think about this scarf with the other jackets?
girl. I will have to look through them AGAIN! Kuv laug laug, kuv hnov qab easily now....  :2funny:

Finest

« Reply #1715 on: May 11, 2012, 11:12:24 AM »
The butt area is even worse than the stomach. LL once called it the "bubble butt" and she wasn't talking about lil' cute bubbles. :-X ;D

That was my plan from the start...but I had to time my camera since no one was there to take my pics for me... and yeah, I couldn't suck it in and hold it long enough to the count of 10 when the camera snapped. I thought I was gonna pass out during a couple shots. :2funny:

Ok fine!  I'll be right over to help take some photos of you.   O0  >:D

go-go

« Reply #1716 on: May 11, 2012, 11:14:51 AM »
thanks.  i wouldn't call myself sexy, that's my other half.   ;D   hehehehe.....i'm more sophisticated and simple.   :P

i like the scarf.  you can pair it up with a few different things.  it's always a plus in my book when things are more versatile then it gets more use.   O0

no work for me today so i get to wear something a little more casual.

tee from h&m, gap jeans, scarf from jo-ann fabrics & crafts, nw peep toe pumps, earrings/bracelets from macy's/icing.
trouble, that is such a sexy outfit!  You could easily be out at happy hour ...

Reload Wife

« Reply #1717 on: May 11, 2012, 11:24:13 AM »
Hey! I thought it was a white tshirt and jeans challenge??  :2funny:

LL, your jacket collection is awesome! Some of those colors look pretty cool on you.  Thanks for the fashion show!  But that's basically a tshirt with different jackets, wouldn't you think?  You should put all your jacket collection on a different thread so that we can comment on which one we like without taking up so much of the space for this thread. just a thought.

Oh, who's the guy with the vest??  I like that vest outfit!

Finest, you remind me of Trace Adkins.  You do look badass as OV said.... nicely done!!
PS - What genre do you play? I do not play the guitar, but my son plays acoustic guitar and he likes flemenco, whatever it's called.

OV, did you do a new look today with a jacket?? You could totally rock a James Dean/The Fonz look.  And I think PG could totally go with the Grease look -- what's his name?  Danny.  The lead character.  What do you think?? Show us some pics!!  ;D

I think what LL does was fine. The challenge was start your with a t-shirt and jean and create an outfit that represent you. How you dress up a basic outfit.

I'll be late in posting my share since I haven't have time to find a white t-shirt. 

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #1718 on: May 11, 2012, 11:26:06 AM »
trouble, that is such a sexy outfit!  You could easily be out at happy hour ...

i would wear this outfit with flats during the day then switch to heels during the evening.   ;D     ;)

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

go-go

« Reply #1719 on: May 11, 2012, 11:27:40 AM »
Here is my share...don't mind my attempt to be a model.  :2funny:
vneck tshirt, Kohls Sonoma
navy jacket, Ross (a 2pc suit, no name brand)
capri Jeans, Gap
white pumps, Bandolino (a steal from Ross for $20!)
blue neck, JCP

« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 11:29:55 AM by thajyeeb »

Like this post: +1

Reload Wife

« Reply #1720 on: May 11, 2012, 11:29:12 AM »
RW, I love it with the green blazer... pink and green are opposites on the color wheel, so they are perfect together... both are nice, but the blazer does a better job at defining your shape and refining the dress.  The cardigan is more casual, but with a light light cardigan and print dress... it does appear to expand... making you look bigger than your size 0.

Thanks LL. I think I need to wear blazer with the dress or wear the dress without the blazer.

Calypso

« Reply #1721 on: May 11, 2012, 11:30:48 AM »
vneck tshirt, Kohls Sonoma
navy jacket, Ross (a 2pc suit, no name brand)
capri Jeans, Gap
white pumps, Bandolino
blue neck, JCP

thajyeeb, u look nice! It's a very cute outfit. U dressed it up well with the heels and jacket. O0

Reload Wife

« Reply #1722 on: May 11, 2012, 11:32:02 AM »
May 9, 2012 Outfit

1.  Target Hmong scarf... wanted to take a pic of it.
2.  Marc Anthony black leather jacket
3.  Chico black skinny jeans
4.  Born red heel sandals
5.  Unincorn silver pendant (my oldest and youngest think it's a dragon unicorn... my middle and I think it's just a unicorn... lolz)

I like how the scarf is the main focus of your outfit.

Reload Wife

« Reply #1723 on: May 11, 2012, 11:32:57 AM »
thanks.  i wouldn't call myself sexy, that's my other half.   ;D   hehehehe.....i'm more sophisticated and simple.   :P

i like the scarf.  you can pair it up with a few different things.  it's always a plus in my book when things are more versatile then it gets more use.   O0

no work for me today so i get to wear something a little more casual.

tee from h&m, gap jeans, scarf from jo-ann fabrics & crafts, nw peep toe pumps, earrings/bracelets from macy's/icing.

I like your outfit. It simple and yet sexy.

Finest

« Reply #1724 on: May 11, 2012, 11:33:36 AM »

Please consider this my call for peace between us.  And thanks for sharing!  I like the little "attitude" in your pose, lol!   O0

Advertisements