Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 717531 times)

Moo.Moo.Yee

Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #1755 on: May 11, 2012, 01:22:52 PM »
so...when is the swimsuit challenge? lol. i wanna know what pea comes up with for that!

Like this post: +2

Adverstisement

go-go

« Reply #1756 on: May 11, 2012, 01:23:31 PM »
Thanks for the suggestion. I want to keep the simple and let the blouse be the focus. I need lesson on accessorizing.

pffftt! I think you and Anemone do a great job at accessorizing.  It's me that needs lessons!  I can only give critiques after seeing an outfit.  I think I do great at that aspect from all these years of reading fashion blogs and looking at the outfits from their critical eyes.  Sometimes, I'd look at the picture of the celebrity and I'd say "she looks great" until I read the little review caption... then I start to see the flaws and it'd make sense.  However, I can't quite put them to practice because I'm limited by my wardrobe and accessories.  Sad sad thing.

Like this post: 0

go-go

« Reply #1757 on: May 11, 2012, 01:25:22 PM »
so...when is the swimsuit challenge? lol. i wanna know what pea comes up with for that!
:2funny: :2funny:  I think we should do that just to see what he will show us, but I won't be participating!

go-go

« Reply #1758 on: May 11, 2012, 01:27:31 PM »
Lee Dungarees!

*gasp*  Really? When I think of Lee Dungarees, I think of farmer jeans.   Is it the same as Lee's? Or is different?

Peachy Fish

« Reply #1759 on: May 11, 2012, 01:34:39 PM »
Target actually got some nice pump/heel.  I even want a wedge that I saw last week but because it a wedge/platform style shoe I can fit into a size 5/5 1/2 otherwise it has to be a size 4.

I agree. I wanted some last wk, too, but I'll just wait out.

Peachy Fish

« Reply #1760 on: May 11, 2012, 01:40:17 PM »
This thread moves way too fast for me.

Ummm... Who is Garth Brooks on the 1st page? Had no idea Hmong guys are country. :-)

That's Finest. He never strikes me as the country type. That's pretty cool, though.

Lavender

« Reply #1761 on: May 11, 2012, 01:47:04 PM »
 :2funny:  Pea you are awesome! O0

Like this post: +1

Reload Wife

« Reply #1762 on: May 11, 2012, 01:47:43 PM »

pffftt! I think you and Anemone do a great job at accessorizing.  It's me that needs lessons!  I can only give critiques after seeing an outfit.  I think I do great at that aspect from all these years of reading fashion blogs and looking at the outfits from their critical eyes.  Sometimes, I'd look at the picture of the celebrity and I'd say "she looks great" until I read the little review caption... then I start to see the flaws and it'd make sense.  However, I can't quite put them to practice because I'm limited by my wardrobe and accessories.  Sad sad thing.
From what I see you have done a great job with your outfits. My wardrobe is pretty lacking too. I don't know if you notice but I have worn the same pumps for most of my outfit posted here.

You have a great eye for fashion and just need to step out of your comfort zone. Sometime I think we limited ourselves because we are so hung up about body not being the perfect body.

Reading fashion blogs has help but I admit I have a hard time taking their advise and applying them.  It's easier for me to have someone show me what wrong or how do do something.

Lavender

« Reply #1763 on: May 11, 2012, 01:48:16 PM »
Reload Wife,

I like your classic look today.  O0

Reload Wife

« Reply #1764 on: May 11, 2012, 01:50:10 PM »
Reload Wife,

I like your classic look today.  O0
Thanks Lavender. Where is your outfit?

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
  • ...luv me or hate me...
  • Respect: +267
    • View Profile
« Reply #1765 on: May 11, 2012, 01:53:32 PM »
nice!  O0

LL u have quite the bag and jacket collection.

Finest, eh der cowboy!

who's the guy w/ the non-white shirt?

and who's arse in the jeans was that in the link?  just the jeans but no t-shirt?  ;D

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

LadyLionness

« Reply #1766 on: May 11, 2012, 01:56:14 PM »
Awesome contribution, everyone!  Love all the pix...

Thajyeeb, of all the outfit you have shown so far, I like this one the best... it shows off your body and you have no fat at all... lol!  The jeans fit you perfectly on the wasit, stomach, butt, and thighs... very sexy.  Peachy Fish, I can't see yours... so can't comment until I get home. 

Summerberry... join us... as for jackets... trust me, I search high and low for these... some of these jackets existed in my imagination for 3 to 10 years before I find them... lolz!  Once I find a brand that fits my body type... I tend to stick with it. 

I love m y born shoes... lolz.  I am wearing the blue velvet jacket today with the black boots and boy.. are they NOISY... people can hear me coming for miles... lolz!  My born shoes are comfy.... no sound and cute... BUT... they have sexier ones coming out... they are just too pricy for me yet.... even BORN shoes, I refused to pay for than $50 for them... I prefer between $20 and $30... I love love love love my Black BORN oxford thought... hahaha...

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #1767 on: May 11, 2012, 01:57:03 PM »
Hay! Awesome everyone! My final contribution.. .

I have a daddy's body...I know...

OMG..... ;D ;D ;D ;D haib ua luaj os PG!!!!  O0 **whistles** yabba yabba dooo!!!!

Like this post: +1
可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #1768 on: May 11, 2012, 01:58:10 PM »
peach, you have such a womanly sexy figure... so many envious curves!  :-*  But I'm distracted by your belt!!! At first, I thought, her fly's open... but then I looked again and I think it's just the buckle reflecting the light.
x2!   ;D ;D ;D

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

LadyLionness

« Reply #1769 on: May 11, 2012, 02:01:33 PM »
nice!  O0

LL u have quite the bag and jacket collection.

who's the guy w/ the non-white shirt?

and who's arse in the jeans was that in the link?  just the jeans but no t-shirt?  ;D

I have quite a few nice leather purse too... but I simply love my Hmong purse... As for the folks... they will have to tell y'all who they are... b/c I am posting their pix as anonymous... some are still shy...

Sorry about flooding the thread with all my jackets... lolz!  This has become the style that I shifted to... basic shirt and pants... but jackets and trenches as well as blazers to take them from church to formal to a day at the park... even an afternoon stroll at the beach... all with just a switch in jackets... dressing has become so quick and easy now... as most of my shirts and pants are very basic like this... and I am collecting more and more jackets/ blazers... lolz.  I would say these are maybe 1/5th of all jackets, blazers, trenches, vests and what not that I own as outer layer or cover up.

Advertisements