Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 717636 times)

cali_lady

Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #1770 on: May 11, 2012, 02:02:03 PM »
oops wrong thread..but nice outfits everyone

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

LadyLionness

« Reply #1771 on: May 11, 2012, 02:04:21 PM »
Even though I have a lot of clothes, I am extremely picky about the cut, fit, and materials... so when I come across something I like... I buy multiples of everything... two or three of the same thing in the same color... sometimes in one or two sizes... lolz.. and like the wilson leather jacket (creamy yellow one), I have it in all the colors that exists for that style...

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
  • ...luv me or hate me...
  • Respect: +267
    • View Profile
« Reply #1772 on: May 11, 2012, 02:07:20 PM »

I have quite a few nice leather purse too... but I simply love my Hmong purse... As for the folks... they will have to tell y'all who they are... b/c I am posting their pix as anonymous... some are still shy...

Sorry about flooding the thread with all my jackets... lolz!  This has become the style that I shifted to... basic shirt and pants... but jackets and trenches as well as blazers to take them from church to formal to a day at the park... even an afternoon stroll at the beach... all with just a switch in jackets... dressing has become so quick and easy now... as most of my shirts and pants are very basic like this... and I am collecting more and more jackets/ blazers... lolz.  I would say these are maybe 1/5th of all jackets, blazers, trenches, vests and what not that I own as outer layer or cover up.
eh....i'm more of a sweatshirt kind of girl.  however, i through a bunch out....so now I have like 3 and 3 light cropped jackets.  I get hot easily so i don't really wear blazers and jackets as i feel they are so meem meem txom.  I luv bags/clutches/totes but i'm picky....i don't like to carry much with me so lately it's either a small wallet or a small clutch. 

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

LadyLionness

« Reply #1773 on: May 11, 2012, 02:07:52 PM »
From what I see you have done a great job with your outfits. My wardrobe is pretty lacking too. I don't know if you notice but I have worn the same pumps for most of my outfit posted here.

You have a great eye for fashion and just need to step out of your comfort zone. Sometime I think we limited ourselves because we are so hung up about body not being the perfect body.

Reading fashion blogs has help but I admit I have a hard time taking their advise and applying them.  It's easier for me to have someone show me what wrong or how do do something.

I don't do well with fashion blogs either... I do better with google images... when I buy something new... say a "pink leather jacket," I google "pink leather jacket style" and save the looks that I like and might want to try out... for any pieces that I am missing, like a black v-neck shirt... I keep an eye out for... and when I see it on clearance or sales... I pick up a couple of them... such as $30 shirts at sears for $4.00...

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #1774 on: May 11, 2012, 02:09:42 PM »
Even though I have a lot of clothes, I am extremely picky about the cut, fit, and materials... so when I come across something I like... I buy multiples of everything... two or three of the same thing in the same color... sometimes in one or two sizes... lolz.. and like the wilson leather jacket (creamy yellow one), I have it in all the colors that exists for that style...
I'm kind of like that too....especia lly being a big girl...when i find something basic that fits and is comfortable... and looks good--I usually get them in various colors.  I don't have much t's but my tank tops are another thing...and u can layer them so I have quite a few--even in the same colors. 

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

LadyLionness

« Reply #1775 on: May 11, 2012, 02:10:42 PM »
Not sure  if it's a curse or a blessing, but I have a cold core... my back is very sensitive to cold... so I can wear jackets or the very least vests during the summer time with no problems... I have hot feet... and hence the reason why I am always in sandals, even in the winter time.... as long as their is no snow on the ground, I am wearing my sandals.

LadyLionness

« Reply #1776 on: May 11, 2012, 02:12:43 PM »
eh....i'm more of a sweatshirt kind of girl.  however, i through a bunch out....so now I have like 3 and 3 light cropped jackets.  I get hot easily so i don't really wear blazers and jackets as i feel they are so meem meem txom.  I luv bags/clutches/totes but i'm picky....i don't like to carry much with me so lately it's either a small wallet or a small clutch. 

I like sweatshirts... but only in certain cut... such as a motocyle cut or classic embrodiery... will have to share a pic of my BCBG sweatsuit... it's so sexy.... lolz!  And the few hoodies I own are thin material and more for creating certain layered looks... a more tomboyish looks... etc.

LadyLionness

« Reply #1777 on: May 11, 2012, 02:25:01 PM »
HPA, where is your contribution?

LadyLionness

« Reply #1778 on: May 11, 2012, 02:25:57 PM »
Nothing on today.  Totally nekkid and walking around my house.   8)

Oooohhhh... birthday suit... do take a pic and  share!! Just KIDDING... lolz!  :2funny: :2funny:

LadyLionness

« Reply #1779 on: May 11, 2012, 02:31:03 PM »
Mine wasn't safe for work, so it was requested to be taken down.

I mean an ensemble put together specifically for this challenge... white T with jeans... for you and Sweets both... please do share... I guess some people's computer are out in the open...

LadyLionness

« Reply #1780 on: May 11, 2012, 02:31:46 PM »
;D

Well, almost nekkid.  Tank top and boxers...feeli ng a bit grundgy too.  Ick.

Got you to smile... feeling better now?

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #1781 on: May 11, 2012, 02:32:33 PM »

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

LadyLionness

« Reply #1782 on: May 11, 2012, 02:38:37 PM »
Yep.  Maybe I should repost without her white *cough* cup pic on, huh?

Yeah you could... but I would like to see you put together ONE for this challenge... and I want to see the whole body shot... I KNOW you have a full length mirror at home... lolz!

LadyLionness

« Reply #1783 on: May 11, 2012, 02:40:39 PM »
SUKIE... yes, you... little missy... still waiting for your challenge pix... still do and post them over the weekend, ok?

Same to you, Relaod's wife, Summery Berry, Asia, and Lavender... as well as Anemone and asdjkl;... do the challene and post them up over the weekend.

LadyLionness

« Reply #1784 on: May 11, 2012, 02:41:12 PM »
Are you sure?   ;D

Positively sure!

Advertisements