Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 717872 times)

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #1830 on: May 13, 2012, 05:14:07 PM »
LL you have a great jacket collection. I like seeing you in your boots. Have you consider wearing point pump. I think they will look great on you.

Summerberry you have a great body. It's nice to see your outfits. I agreed with sunsets regardless of what you do, we (ladies) all deserved to dress nice. It's fun to play dress  up =) I'm glad we are encouraging you to going out shopping. We're such enabler  ;).

It's hard to find shoes that are small than a 6. I'm a size 5.5. My Ann Taylor only carries size 6 and up in store. I have to order my Ann Taylor online. I can't wait to see more. Please be sure to share your shopping with us.

Most of my heel/pump are only size 4.  I order online and return a few because it doesn't fit right or kind of width.  Boots 5/ 5.5.  If I'm at a store where I see a shoe in my size then I usually buy it and sometime the mark down price is a steal. 

I probably won't be going shopping until Memorial Weekend since I have to drive out of town for it otherwise there is no store here.

I use to hate my body or maybe its because I don't dress up enough to experience what fit right and what I need to do to enhance certain area. 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #1831 on: May 13, 2012, 08:12:20 PM »
Here is my share...don't mind my attempt to be a model.  :2funny:
vneck tshirt, Kohls Sonoma
navy jacket, Ross (a 2pc suit, no name brand)
capri Jeans, Gap
white pumps, Bandolino (a steal from Ross for $20!)
blue neck, JCP

nice.  i like to dress up casuals with a blazer and heels too.   O0

Very beautiful!

From this pic and the others that I've seen, ur always so well put together and polished! O0

I agreed

I concur. I wish I can look polish wearing just a t-shirt and jean. I always feel frumpy wearing a t-shirt and jean.

thanks, ladies.  sometimes it's the accessories that will make the outfit.   ;D

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #1832 on: May 13, 2012, 08:49:56 PM »
Today, I am wearing one of the outfits from the other thread... will post pix later... but it's the only one with the blue velvet blazer by Teri Jon.  Added the blue and dark blue/black scarf with it.

you look great when you wear boots like this.  i also like the pic where you are wearing the pink leather jacket/target scarf with these boots.  it really lengthens your legs.   O0

The only casual day we have is the Friday the company has their summer picnic.

that's too bad.  we used to have to dress professionally everyday but fortunately, they've changed it so now we have casual fridays.   ;D

Trouble, are you hmong?

yes i am.

No casual Friday for me. Do you have one of those day when you have a outfit in mind but can't seen to find the item. I initial plan to wear this blouse with my H&M black lace skirt but couldn't find it so I settled on plain black skirt.

Modcloth Blouse
Banana Republic Skirt
Ann Taylor Pump
H&M bracelets
Express necklace
Limited Belt

i like everything about this outfit.  simple and refined.

@trouble, chic as always, and loving the off the shoulders look! 

thanks.

Some moms like to dress up, put on make up and do their hair even if they are home.  I can't picture myself doing that on a daily basic.  I like myself as a plain jane better and with little ones at home and constantly running and chasing them around then I'm better off just wearing sweat or regular active clothes to make it more comfortable.  I like being in jean and tee but have never own a white tee like the challenge in the other thread.  It made me realized after I took that picture today that a white tee can never go wrong with a jean pairing with other clothing articles which is why LL has over 25 photos of her.  I don't even remember when is the last time I even did a load of white clothes because I refused to buy white knowing it is dirty and hard to get off.

Hopefully once I start a little shopping here and there I'll post up more since majority of the clothes I'm wearing in those photo are just my daughter except the jean and shoes.

i don't think you necessarily need to do it on a daily basis but you should do it once in a while.  i used to be able to telecommute so when i was working from home, i didn't get dressed up or anything.  i realized that when i didn't do that, i always felt tired, lazy, and not so good about myself.  then when i started to dress up, i felt better about myself.  you know the old saying.....the way you dress could affect your attitude and self-confidence.  i dress up for myself and no one else.  hehehe....   ;)

« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 09:00:09 PM by tRouBLe »

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #1833 on: May 13, 2012, 08:56:10 PM »
my outfit of the day was this:  gap sweater, nine west top, mossimo capri, rl pumps, pearl necklace/bracelet/earrings/ring.

Offline Ron Burgundy

• Sr. Poster
  • Handsome Man's Club Applicant
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #1834 on: May 13, 2012, 10:30:50 PM »
Today I wore, to my cousin's mothersday feast:

a black winged dress (length is not short ) I'm tall, but this dress came right down to above my knees.

with strappy heels. it killed my aching feet and so i had to switch it to sandals later. I don't know what I was thinking.  :idiot2:

Those heels are hot!!   :love7: women who wear heels...  Make them taller and elongates the legs.  I'm a leg man.  ;) :D

LadyLionness

« Reply #1835 on: May 13, 2012, 10:32:18 PM »
I own a few pointy toes pump, but have feet that has a big bone before getting to the big toe... so pumps tend to hurt my feet, especially pointy toes... while I do like to dress up nice, I don't believe "pain is beauty."  There's nothing beautiful or sexy about limping or walking barefoot b/c my feet hurt too much.

I know my born shoes are not the sexiest shoes out there, but I think they are not that bad looking and they are as comfortable as wearing gym shoes.

LadyLionness

« Reply #1836 on: May 13, 2012, 10:34:36 PM »
Summerberry... I am so jealous... you look great for just having had a baby.  We finally get to see you!!! yay!

Reload Wife

« Reply #1837 on: May 14, 2012, 01:08:19 AM »
Forever21 Blazer & Necklace
Walmart T-shirt - kinda of long so I have to fold in the bottom.
American Eagle Jean
Ann Taylor Peep Toe Bootie

Like this post: +2

Lavender

« Reply #1838 on: May 14, 2012, 07:18:34 AM »
American Eagle Jean

I like every outfit that you have.  :)

Lavender

« Reply #1839 on: May 14, 2012, 07:22:34 AM »
my outfit of the day was this:  gap sweater, nine west top, mossimo capri, rl pumps, pearl necklace/bracelet/earrings/ring.

You are beautiful.  :)  I like your outfit.

sunsets

« Reply #1840 on: May 14, 2012, 10:58:52 AM »
American Eagle Jean

Very nice, I love those shoes!  :D ;)

go-go

« Reply #1841 on: May 14, 2012, 11:12:04 AM »
nice.  i like to dress up casuals with a blazer and heels too.   O0

thank you

Summerberry... I am so jealous... you look great for just having had a baby.  We finally get to see you!!! yay!
I agreed

go-go

« Reply #1842 on: May 14, 2012, 11:13:40 AM »
RW, you look fabulous!  (as usual)  :)

go-go

« Reply #1843 on: May 14, 2012, 11:19:07 AM »
I didn't take a picture of my "date" night (I hate asking my hubby to take my picture) but this is what I wore to church on Sunday
jacket, MNG by Mango, JCP
dress, Calvin Klein, Macy's
necklace, Macy's
pump, Bandolino, Ross
old black tote, NW

Like this post: +1

Reload Wife

« Reply #1844 on: May 14, 2012, 11:23:47 AM »
I didn't take a picture of my "date" night (I hate asking my hubby to take my picture) but this is what I wore to church on Sunday
jacket, MNG by Mango, JCP
dress, Calvin Klein, Macy's
necklace, Macy's
pump, Bandolino, Ross
old black tote, NW

Very pretty. I love the yellow dress. The dress is such a fun and pretty print. I think it will look even better if you shorten the dress length to your knee or above your knee.

Advertisements