Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 717803 times)

LadyLionness

Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #1890 on: May 14, 2012, 03:39:32 PM »
thank you for sharing, Luther.  We won't bite.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

go-go

« Reply #1891 on: May 14, 2012, 03:39:45 PM »
how come no one is sharing their Challenge #2 looks???

Calypso

« Reply #1892 on: May 14, 2012, 03:40:31 PM »
hahaha...I was undecided if I really wanted to share.

I had to build up some courage ;D

U can always PM it to LL to share anonymously. ;)

go-go

« Reply #1893 on: May 14, 2012, 03:41:24 PM »
I was thinking about merging this thread with the fashion thread and only keep the current challenge thread current.  What do you ladies think?

Yay or Nay?

yay

Reload Wife

« Reply #1894 on: May 14, 2012, 03:41:34 PM »
I didn't take any picture of the outfit I wore last night. I'm going to my students graduation dinner later on tonight and will take a picture of the outfit I'm wearing.

go-go

« Reply #1895 on: May 14, 2012, 03:41:53 PM »
Luther, thank you for sharing! what a good sport....

LadyLionness

« Reply #1896 on: May 14, 2012, 03:43:47 PM »
U can always PM it to LL to share anonymously. ;)

Very true.  I have three or 4 people who did that.

LadyLionness

« Reply #1897 on: May 14, 2012, 03:45:45 PM »
how come no one is sharing their Challenge #2 looks???

We have until Friday.

Reload Wife

« Reply #1898 on: May 14, 2012, 03:51:01 PM »
Luther thank you for sharing.

Luther

« Reply #1899 on: May 14, 2012, 03:53:35 PM »
All,

;)

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #1900 on: May 14, 2012, 04:04:03 PM »
Summerberry. You should try Ann Taylor and Loft. Sometime you can find good deal there.  I think you are smaller than me. You should try the petite 00 at Ann Taylor and Loft.
$200 is a good budget to start with.

Nordstorm Rack has a one day small shoe day event where they bring out all shoes sizes that are 5 and smaller and sale them. You should check out Nordstorm Event calendar.

I love Nordstorm Rack and that is one store where I can find size 4 shoe but still a little expensive compare to what I would find at Ross or Marshalls but never my size.  We don't have a store nearby but I usually go there when I'm visiting my parents because it will all be in the same shopping complex of Ross, TJ Maxx, Burlington Coat Factory, etc. 

I'm more of size 00 or 0 vs. 2 but with a flat butt and no waist then it what I'm lacking when it come to wearing jean and dress pant. 

Sounds fun.  Don't be scared to try on everything... that's the only way to figure out what looks good on your body and what doesn't.  I usually take a cartfull (Ross, TJMaxx, and Marshall) and walk out with one or two pieces that fit properly and is what I like only...

Only if we have more stores to choose for shopping then I would do the same and load up a cart full of clothes to tried on and spend more hours taking my time but can't do that because no store here unless it mean driving out of town so no luck.  I always allowed myself 1-2 hours in the evening to have a little free time for myself when husband is home from work and dinner is out of the way but only end up at Barnes & Noble.  I don't want to be seen going to Ross and Target like almost every single day because those are the 2 store I roam the most here.

go-go

« Reply #1901 on: May 14, 2012, 04:04:08 PM »

We have until Friday.

ohhhhhh! I just thought that since it's from the weekend (seeing as how mother's day was yesterday) that people would have their pics taken already when going out... lol.  nevermind me then!

go-go

« Reply #1902 on: May 14, 2012, 04:08:17 PM »
Today at work, it's "One HOT Summer Day" theme for Employee Appreciation day that will start later at the park.
Here's what I am wearing:

a black buttoned down tunic - so very comfortable (no name brand) bought it from one of the site I've seen people posted on here. Amiclubwear.co m  ;D

denim short that I bought from Kmart.

http://www.kmart.com/route-66-junior-s-rolled-cuff-denim-shorts/p-027VA46935801P?prdNo=14&blockNo=239&blockType=G239

shoes: a black sandal I bought from Walgreens.

with a big wide Sun HAT! Love those.

shampoo,  the button down tunic and wide brim hat sounds like a great outfit....but did you take a picture of yourself at all?  Please share if you did.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #1903 on: May 14, 2012, 05:43:11 PM »
Summerberry your husband may like seeing you dress up. My husband always tease me about dressing up because when he first met me I rarely dress up and wasn't into makeup.

same here.  the hubby teases me too but i've always been one to dress up.  he'll ask me why i get all dolled up and i tell him i do it for me.  hahahaha....   :P

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

LadyLionness

« Reply #1904 on: May 14, 2012, 05:46:50 PM »
same here.  the hubby teases me too but i've always been one to dress up.  he'll ask me why i get all dolled up and i tell him i do it for me.  hahahaha....   :P

My husband likes it when I get all dolled up... but regardless... I still do it all for me... makes life easier...

Advertisements