Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 717936 times)

Reload Wife

Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #1920 on: May 15, 2012, 05:54:46 PM »
Reload Wife,
Your outfit today is elegan. I love everything about it.  Very unique indeed especially the design of your blouse and skirt.  I also love the necklace.  It's rare.   :)

Thanks. My colleague told me that my outfit looks Victorian. I am loving the collar necklace trend. I have two collar necklaces.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #1921 on: May 15, 2012, 06:12:28 PM »
here are a couple of my casual date night outfits:

at top, talbots capri, aldo heels, necklace/earrings/bracelet from macys.

at top, gap jeans, mk heels, at necklace/bracelet, pearl earrings/ring.

Like this post: +1
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #1922 on: May 15, 2012, 06:23:30 PM »
I had to quickly snap this in the bathroom before anyone came in so it may be a little off.  Here's my first OOTD share.  Please do not quote.  Thank you.

Please feel free to give me suggestions on the do's and don'ts.  All comments are welcome.

Black Cardigan:  Ann Taylor (gifted)
Black Boatneck top: Old Navy ($5 clearance)
Black Slacks: JCrew
Brown Belt:  Target ($2.50 clearance)
Leopard Necklace:  Nordstroms
Black Purse:  Elliott Lucca
Black Shoes (not pictured): D&G Patent Pumps

I normally tend to pair the color of my shoes with my belt, but I was in a hurry this morning so just grabbed the most convenient one.

nice.  i know what you mean about the bathroom.   :D  hahahaha....  too bad you couldn't get a picture of the whole outfit.  i like that you brought some color/print into your outfit.

H&M blouse
Forever 21 necklace
Banana Republic Skirt
JS sling back

i reiterate what lavender said, very elegant.   ;)

this is what i wore to dinner tonight.  it's also in the casual date night thread.

at top, talbots capri, aldo heels, necklace/earrings/bracelet from macy's.

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Reload Wife

« Reply #1923 on: May 15, 2012, 06:36:32 PM »
here are a couple of my casual date night outfits:

at top, talbots capri, aldo heels, necklace/earrings/bracelet from macys.

at top, gap jeans, mk heels, at necklace/bracelet, pearl earrings/ring.

Lovely outfits. These outfits are perfect for a casual dinner.

Offline Ron Burgundy

• Sr. Poster
  • Handsome Man's Club Applicant
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #1924 on: May 16, 2012, 01:56:39 AM »
I won't be going on any dates for while :-\, but I guess I can contribute.  ;)

This is what my son and I wore a few weeks ago to his gf's surprise bday party.  He's sporting a black slim fit shirt, rolled up sleeves, and a blue striped tie.  I was wearing a full Macy's Men's Store light pin stripe black suit and a Claiborne Modern Fit short sleeve shirt with no tie. 

The story was that our family was getting family pictures taken that night and the gf was invited to take pics with us (her parents and my son came up with idea).  The photo studio had a large, open room upstairs where they usually have photo shoots, but also rents for private parties.  All of her friends, her parents, uncles/aunts, and the DJ were already there at 8 PM.  Surprise was scheduled for 8:15, but my son and his gf took really long.  We actually met them on the main level at around 8:30 and I even acted angry telling them they were late. ;D  We all walked upstairs and everyone shouted out SURPRISE!  She was very surprised. ;D 

We were the most dressed out of everyone but it was OK because we were the only Asians there, so might as well look classier.  My wife was commenting on how many of the teenage friends were staring at us - probably in shock at how young we look. ::)  Most kids that age have parents that are 40+ years old.  We're not. ;)  Sorry, but the gf's mom took the pic waist up only.

Like this post: +4

sunsets

« Reply #1925 on: May 16, 2012, 09:15:55 AM »
Very nice Ron & Pea.  O0

Offline Ron Burgundy

• Sr. Poster
  • Handsome Man's Club Applicant
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #1926 on: May 16, 2012, 10:20:24 AM »
Very nice Ron & Pea.  O0

Thanks hot mama!  ;)

sunsets

« Reply #1927 on: May 16, 2012, 10:54:59 AM »

Reload Wife

« Reply #1928 on: May 16, 2012, 11:26:34 AM »
Ron Burgundy and pea-gravel you gentlemen looks very handsome.

Summerberry - You have a great collection of shoes.

Reload Wife

« Reply #1929 on: May 16, 2012, 11:31:13 AM »
Thanks RW and Trouble.  I'm learning and am glad that I have you fashionable ladies to learn from.

RW, beautiful as always!  I'm obsessed with collar necklaces at the moment too.  I picked up one from F21 few weeks ago, but I don't think it's as beautiful as yours.  The jewelry dept at the F21 here is quite limited.

Trouble,  again, beautiful and classy!  Sad to say, but the mirror in the bathroom at my place of employment is hideously small!  It's no bigger than 16x20!  When I'm not rushing out in the mornings, I will try to take at home.

Thanks for sharing ladies!

Sukie I got lucky. I has been eyeing the necklace on the Forever21 online site but didn't want to spend the money for shipping.  I went to Forever21 looking for another necklace and found the collar necklace. I have a plain gold one from Forever 21. 

The bathroom here at work doesn't have full length mirror so I use the reflection on the glass window to take my full length photo.

Reload Wife

« Reply #1930 on: May 16, 2012, 11:57:37 AM »
I was short on time this morning so I throw this simple Forever21 dress and add a belt all within 10 minutes.

Forever 21
The Limited Belt
AT Navy Pump

LadyLionness

« Reply #1931 on: May 16, 2012, 12:30:20 PM »
Sukie, gorgeous... am inlove with your necklace...

RW, love your lace skirt and the shirt... I like the necklace, but seems to be in competition with the skirt... I would love to see this necklace with a more simple outfit.  The simple dress is very ladylike and chic... that's the one thing I love about dresses... is when in a crunch for time, you don't need to worry whether they match or not.

Trouble, love both of your casual date night outfits... try swapping both top for a "opposite" color and not so neutral look... just something different.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 01:36:16 PM by LadyLionness »

Reload Wife

« Reply #1932 on: May 16, 2012, 12:56:09 PM »
Sukie, gorgeous... am inlove with your necklace...

RW, love your lace skirt and the shirt... I like the necklace, but seems to be in competition with the skirt... I would love to see this necklace with a more simple outfit.  The simple dress is very ladylike and chic... that's the one thing I love about dresses... is when in a crunch for time, you don't need to worry whether they match or not.

Trouble, love both of your casual date night outfits... try swapping both top for a "opposite" color and not so neutral look... just something different.

Thanks LL for the suggestion. I'll keep that in mind.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 01:35:54 PM by LadyLionness »

Reload Wife

« Reply #1933 on: May 16, 2012, 02:04:40 PM »
Simple today.  Navy blue sportcoat, light blue polo, pleated khakis, tan calf skin loafers. 

Very nice.

Reload Wife

« Reply #1934 on: May 16, 2012, 02:15:19 PM »
Reload - you wear lace so well! I love the lace skirt on you.

Trouble - sophisticated as always. I wish I look that good wearing neutrals. LOL...

Been so busy here so no time for pictures.

Today I'm wearing a blue chambray shirt (Gap) w/ my navy H&M blazer and my infamous black Talbot pants. Decided to top things off with a pink necklace. Pretty casual.

Thanks. Anemone. I hope you will get a chance to post your photo soon. I miss seeing them.

Advertisements