Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 717827 times)

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
  • ...luv me or hate me...
  • Respect: +267
    • View Profile
Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #2115 on: May 21, 2012, 10:51:30 AM »
whoah...a new addition to the photos...and it's a guy this time. awesome!  O0

guys should contribute more.

just saying... 8)

Like this post: 0
可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Adverstisement

Moo.Moo.Yee

« Reply #2116 on: May 21, 2012, 10:52:19 AM »

I picked this two blouses in a size 4 for $4.95 each from H&M. Size 2 should fit you well. 

I bought those exact blouses in all the avail colors...lol they're surprisingly high quality for being only $5! I wore one allll day on Saturday..it was in the mid80s...washe d it and it still looks new. Some shirts I get from H&M fall apart in the washer/dryer so I'm glad these shirts are still holding up!

Reload Wife

« Reply #2117 on: May 21, 2012, 12:22:19 PM »
Lavender - Great outfit for church.

Trouble - I love how you show us how you put together your outfit.   You're so creative with the scarf from Jo-ann.

Summerberry- All the clothes I wear from Limited, Ann Taylor and Express were bought on sale. I always shop the sales and never buy anything full price from those store unless the full price items were a reasonable price. I don't limited myself to brand label. What is important to me is how the clothes fits on me.  I hate having to deal with alternation and since I can't really sew I try to find clothes that will fit without alternations.  I find that most of the clothes that fits me are from those stores. 

Reload Wife

« Reply #2118 on: May 21, 2012, 12:24:42 PM »
asdfghjkl I wanted to get the blue one but they sold out in my size. I didn't really like the print of other blouse.

Sukie - Thanks. I wore the sandal when I went shopping and they were comfortable. I'm glad I decided to keep them.

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #2119 on: May 21, 2012, 12:48:03 PM »
Lavender - Great outfit for church.

Trouble - I love how you show us how you put together your outfit.   You're so creative with the scarf from Jo-ann.

Summerberry- All the clothes I wear from Limited, Ann Taylor and Express were bought on sale. I always shop the sales and never buy anything full price from those store unless the full price items were a reasonable price. I don't limited myself to brand label. What is important to me is how the clothes fits on me.  I hate having to deal with alternation and since I can't really sew I try to find clothes that will fit without alternations.  I find that most of the clothes that fits me are from those stores. 

I spend some time looking over those website and their clothes in petite size really do run to 00 and 0 but have yet to step foot in those store to try it out myself.  Only if we have a bigger mall here with those store then I can spend my evening like 2 hour the most shopping or just giving myself a little break when my husband is home from work and after dinner is out the way.  I really want to grab a few pieces that can never go wrong with anything.

I bought those exact blouses in all the avail colors...lol they're surprisingly high quality for being only $5! I wore one allll day on Saturday..it was in the mid80s...washe d it and it still looks new. Some shirts I get from H&M fall apart in the washer/dryer so I'm glad these shirts are still holding up!

After she post this up........I check out the website and they are only $5 but too scared to order them because as much I go to H & M with my daughter and sister I only check out the purses and accessories but never the clothes and their size on the label confused me all the time.

Fabioretta

« Reply #2120 on: May 21, 2012, 01:01:14 PM »
here's mine

LL and Lav, I dressed up just for you ladies.
Noticed the vera wang shoe I bought ladies? yes, I went back for it!

go-go

« Reply #2121 on: May 21, 2012, 01:08:10 PM »
Fabioretta, that's a great dress...shoe looks perfect with it!   O0

Reload Wife

« Reply #2122 on: May 21, 2012, 01:28:51 PM »
Fabioretta- The dress is stunning on you and shoes is great with the dress.

Fabioretta

« Reply #2123 on: May 21, 2012, 01:30:20 PM »
Thanks ladies. unfortunately I only dress up to show y'all. Probably will never get to wear it out as I don't think I'll be going out.  :'(

I bought the dress at F21 for about $20 and vera wang shoe for about $50. They have the dress in few different color but can't go wrong with a little black dress. I would like it in red but they didn't have it in red, only in blue, peach and few other colors I can't remember.

JustMe

« Reply #2124 on: May 21, 2012, 01:36:57 PM »
I will sell my soul to you if you tell me who mystery girl #2 is..

Reload Wife

« Reply #2125 on: May 21, 2012, 01:39:44 PM »
I spend some time looking over those website and their clothes in petite size really do run to 00 and 0 but have yet to step foot in those store to try it out myself.  Only if we have a bigger mall here with those store then I can spend my evening like 2 hour the most shopping or just giving myself a little break when my husband is home from work and after dinner is out the way.  I really want to grab a few pieces that can never go wrong with anything.

After she post this up........I check out the website and they are only $5 but too scared to order them because as much I go to H & M with my daughter and sister I only check out the purses and accessories but never the clothes and their size on the label confused me all the time.

You can never go wrong with classy piece. Ann Taylor currently have a few items under $50. You should check it out. http://www.anntaylor.com/ann/catalog/category.jsp?trail=&pageSize=101&gridSize=md&catid=cat810006&goToPage=1&fRequest=true Unfortunately not all Ann Taylor currents 00P. It seems that Ann Taylor is only offering 00P online.

Size 2 for H&M should fit you well. You are smaller than I am.

Fabioretta

« Reply #2126 on: May 21, 2012, 01:40:20 PM »
I will sell my soul to you if you tell me who mystery girl #2 is..

who is mystery #2? where is her pic at???

Reload Wife

« Reply #2127 on: May 21, 2012, 01:41:00 PM »
RW, comfortable shoes are hard to find.  You will get lots of wear out of those.   O0

Summerberry, H&M sizing look at the US size and ignore the rest.  The US size are even numbers by 2's:  0, 2, 4, 6, etc.  I think H&M clothes tend to run small.  I think you are probably between a 0 & 2 in H&M.

Thanks Sukie. I can't wear flats because the doesn't provide support for my feet so the sandals are prefect alternative.

Lavender

« Reply #2128 on: May 21, 2012, 03:39:14 PM »
Fabi,
Your dress is beautiful.   :)  I would wear that with silver necklace or pearl necklace and match bracelet as well.

Your shoes is very s3xy as intend.  I am being honest, so forgive me here.  If you want a wild look, the shoes will go well with your dress.  If you want classic and elegant look, the shoes won't go well.   :)  The dress is too elegant for the shoes.   :)

Fabioretta

« Reply #2129 on: May 21, 2012, 03:44:00 PM »
Fabi,
Your dress is beautiful.   :)  I would wear that with silver necklace or pearl necklace and match bracelet as well.

Your shoes is very s3xy as intend.  I am being honest, so forgive me here.  If you want a wild look, the shoes will go well with your dress.  If you want classic and elegant look, the shoes won't go well.   :)  The dress is too elegant for the shoes.   :)

As I’ve mentioned before, I don’t have many accessories and don’t know how to accessorized myself so I’m always plain.

I have another black heels that I think works better with the dress but I didn’t have that shoe with me at the time I took the pick and I agreed; the dress is a little elegant to be wearing that vera wang shoe with it.  If I do wear that dress for a night out, I wouldn’t be wearing that shoes in the pic but the more elegant one I have at home.

Advertisements