Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 717531 times)

Reload Wife

Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #2145 on: May 21, 2012, 05:56:13 PM »
RW, thanks for the info on HM.  I'll look for it this Fall.   :)

You're welcome =)

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #2146 on: May 21, 2012, 05:58:57 PM »
Trouble,  thanks for sharing.  Loving the black heels and the classy prep feel of the second pairing.  You look really tall; mind me asking how tall you are?

sukie, i'm not that tall, only 5'5".   8)

Ark&Co Blazer from a little boutique called Angl
Forever 21 Dress
Delia Necklace
The Limited Bracelet
Unknown heart bracelet from Ross

cute dress.  i can never really find clothes at forever 21, it's very rare.   ???

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Reload Wife

« Reply #2147 on: May 21, 2012, 06:06:03 PM »
Trouble- You're are tall. I wish I as tall as you. Thanks. Forever21 is a hit and miss for me. Most of the time it a miss.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #2148 on: May 21, 2012, 06:17:31 PM »
I don't think my DKNY jean are the soho kind then because I have a darker one that I like and then recently order a lighter color one that still has tags on but never got around to wearing it because I was pregnant at that time.  I know different store has different size and they are not always the same fit but its going to take me some time to get use to finding what store size fit me and everything.  Mall are just too far and not like I can just go in the evening for a break while husband and kids are home.

that's too bad that the jeans don't fit you well.  if you're able to, you should just send the one you recently ordered back.  i understand it's hard to leave the hubby and kids at home, you all should go shopping together.  you can make it a family event.  also, while you browse, he can watch the kids.   ;D

Trouble- You're are tall. I wish I as tall as you. Thanks. Forever21 is a hit and miss for me. Most of the time it a miss.

i guess height is each person's own perception, i don't think i'm that tall....more like average.  hehehe....   :D  yeah, i know what you mean about that place.  not only that but they have so much stuff, it can be overwhelming.. ..and most times, the quality isn't that great.

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Reload Wife

« Reply #2149 on: May 21, 2012, 06:31:04 PM »
that's too bad that the jeans don't fit you well.  if you're able to, you should just send the one you recently ordered back.  i understand it's hard to leave the hubby and kids at home, you all should go shopping together.  you can make it a family event.  also, while you browse, he can watch the kids.   ;D

i guess height is each person's own perception, i don't think i'm that tall....more like average.  hehehe....   :D  yeah, i know what you mean about that place.  not only that but they have so much stuff, it can be overwhelming.. ..and most times, the quality isn't that great.

LOL when you are petite like me, anyone over 5 is consider tall.  :2funny:

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #2150 on: May 21, 2012, 06:45:43 PM »
Trouble, given that most Hmong girls are between 4'10" - 5' 0", you are considered very tall for Hmong. 

Like RW, F21 is a hit or miss for me too.  It's so unorganized it's hard to find things. 

LOL when you are petite like me, anyone over 5 is consider tall.  :2funny:

hahahaha....yo u gals are funny.  when i was younger, i used to wish i was shorter.  hehehe....   :P  just imagine, being able to see the top of people's heads, feeling like a giant, being poked by umbrellas at the soccer tourneys, etc. etc..... :2funny:

Reload Wife

« Reply #2151 on: May 21, 2012, 06:46:51 PM »
lol @ RW comment.  RW, we can be 5'5" with heels   :2funny: :2funny:

LOL. We could be 5.5' if we wear Lady Gaga's crazy platform heels.  ;) ;D

Reload Wife

« Reply #2152 on: May 21, 2012, 06:47:35 PM »
Not sure if this is already mentioned, but I just found out from a recent purchase that at AT and Loft, the final sale items don't carry the add'tl % off. 

Sukie They recently took that options away.  :'( :'(

Reload Wife

« Reply #2153 on: May 21, 2012, 06:48:26 PM »
hahahaha....you gals are funny.  when i was younger, i used to wish i was shorter.  hehehe....   :P  just imagine, being able to see the top of people's heads, feeling like a giant, being poked by umbrellas at the soccer tourneys, etc. etc..... :2funny:

My baby sister is 5'7 and she hates it.  My little sister calls her the giant.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #2154 on: May 21, 2012, 06:52:17 PM »
My baby sister is 5'7 and she hates it.  My little sister calls her the giant.

she may not like it now but eventually she'll be able to appreciate her height.   ;D   O0

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #2155 on: May 21, 2012, 06:53:21 PM »
ladies, it was great to see everyone's personal style and fashion.  keep them coming.   ;)

Reload Wife

« Reply #2156 on: May 21, 2012, 07:18:47 PM »
As long as it's not a final sale you can still get discount.

Lavender

« Reply #2157 on: May 21, 2012, 09:18:21 PM »
Ark&Co Blazer from a little boutique called Angl
Forever 21 Dress
Delia Necklace
The Limited Bracelet
Unknown heart bracelet from Ross

I truly adore this outfit.  Very beautiful and rare.  :)  I love everything about it.

Offline Ron Burgundy

• Sr. Poster
  • Handsome Man's Club Applicant
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #2158 on: May 21, 2012, 09:49:38 PM »
Lookin good Fab!  O0

LadyLionness

« Reply #2159 on: May 22, 2012, 12:33:47 AM »

Ed,

How about make me and Mystery Girl #2 Admins?

« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 12:36:16 AM by LadyLionness »

Advertisements