Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 718040 times)

LadyLionness

Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #2205 on: May 22, 2012, 04:28:37 PM »
Some kid size clothing are nice, but I can't even fit one arm into it!   :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

found the cutest poka dot trench coat in the kids section yesterday... too bad it's too tight ont he arms... lolz... got into it... but too tight... otherwise, I would have so bought it... hehehe...

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Reload Wife

« Reply #2206 on: May 22, 2012, 04:30:10 PM »
HM is a hit/miss for me all the time!  I would say 95% of the time, I do not find the things online at the stores.   :(

I notice that something the items maybe shown online but they are not available at the store until a couple week later. Last month I saw the $4.95 blouse online but could not find them in store until last week.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #2207 on: May 22, 2012, 04:30:29 PM »
Some kid size clothing are nice, but I can't even fit one arm into it!   :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

i only get the basics.....shi rt, sweatpants/shirts, tees.  otherwise, a lot of their designs are very kiddish.....   ::)

i'd get weird looks from the hubby if i were to wear some of their clothings..... .   :D   ;D

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Reload Wife

« Reply #2208 on: May 22, 2012, 04:32:41 PM »
i only get the basics.....shi rt, sweatpants/shirts, tees.  otherwise, a lot of their designs are very kiddish.....   ::)

i'd get weird looks from the hubby if i were to wear some of their clothings..... .   :D   ;D

My husband would probably give me the weird look too.  :2funny: And he will tell me that I'm must be hitting my mid life crisis.  :idiot2: :knuppel2:

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #2209 on: May 22, 2012, 04:36:55 PM »
My husband would probably give me the weird look too.  :2funny: And he will tell me that I'm must be hitting my mid life crisis.  :idiot2: :knuppel2:

:2funny:    :2funny:    :2funny:

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

LadyLionness

« Reply #2210 on: May 22, 2012, 04:40:15 PM »
My husband does like it better when I dress more business like as well, but I have been doing it for so long that I cringe everytime I think about it... even when I put on the lace dress with the pinstripe blazer (at the request of my daughter... I was hesitant... but relented b/c the dress was lace and by BCBG... and the blazer was not plain... but had interesting details to it... and then the nude heels were so sexy... I went with it...)

« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 04:50:07 PM by LadyLionness »

LadyLionness

« Reply #2211 on: May 22, 2012, 04:45:57 PM »
Sometimes items you never think about pairing together just works.  Call it fashion mistake gone right.   O0

Yep... and that's the beauty of fashion... until you are willing to take a few risks... you won't know what works and what does not work.

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #2212 on: May 22, 2012, 04:46:24 PM »

A lot of my active wear are from the girl section in their Large but I usually just get it at Walmart and Target otherwise women section at Marshalls and Ross in small for top only.  I do stock up on them if they fit well.  Target petite xs short length in their active wear pant fit me perfectly but too much..........

Reload Wife

« Reply #2213 on: May 22, 2012, 04:48:58 PM »
Sometimes items you never think about pairing together just works.  Call it fashion mistake gone right.   O0

lol so true.  ;D

Reload Wife

« Reply #2214 on: May 22, 2012, 04:50:14 PM »
My husband does like it better when I dress more business like as well, but I have been doing it for so long that I cringe everytime I think about it... even when I put on the lace dress with the pinstripe blazer (at the request of my daughter... I was hesitant... but relented b/c the dress was lace and by BCBG... and the blazer was not plain... but had interesting details to it... and then the nude heels were so sexy... I went with it...

My husband doesn't mind how I dress as long as I don't look like I just woke up and roll out of bed.

LadyLionness

« Reply #2215 on: May 22, 2012, 04:51:02 PM »
My husband doesn't mind how I dress as long as I don't look like I just woke up and roll out of bed.

Same here... but he gives me more compliments when I am suited up...

Reload Wife

« Reply #2216 on: May 22, 2012, 04:53:52 PM »

Same here... but he gives me more compliments when I am suited up...

Lately I have received more compliment when I dress down.

LadyLionness

« Reply #2217 on: May 22, 2012, 04:56:46 PM »
Lately I have received more compliment when I dress down.

Maybe it's b/c you have been so dressed up... lolz.  I have been dressing everything down so much... hehehe... that I think he misses the dressed up me...

Reload Wife

« Reply #2218 on: May 22, 2012, 04:59:26 PM »

Maybe it's b/c you have been so dressed up... lolz.  I have been dressing everything down so much... hehehe... that I think he misses the dressed up me...

That's true.

go-go

« Reply #2219 on: May 22, 2012, 05:10:35 PM »

this is what i wore today:  jcp dress, limited sweater and blazer, rl pumps, at necklace/bracelet, macy's earrings/ring.

I like the colors in this outfit...and the texture of the blazer too. 

In the full length picture, with your hands on your hip, I think the hem of the blazer can be shorten a bit by an inch or two.  To me, the blazer is throwing off your proportions... it's stretching out your waist and, combined with the shape of the skirt, it makes your legs appear short (and we know you're not short!). 

Advertisements