Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 717872 times)

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #2220 on: May 22, 2012, 06:01:21 PM »
Same here... but he gives me more compliments when I am suited up...

that's nice.  it's rare that i get a compliment from the hubby.  he thinks i'll appreciate it more if he does it less.   :2funny:  and it's true.  :2funny:

I think my better half is used to it now cause most days I look like I just rolled out of bed.   :2funny: :2funny:

sometimes, i'm like that too.   :2funny:

I like the colors in this outfit...and the texture of the blazer too. 

In the full length picture, with your hands on your hip, I think the hem of the blazer can be shorten a bit by an inch or two.  To me, the blazer is throwing off your proportions... it's stretching out your waist and, combined with the shape of the skirt, it makes your legs appear short (and we know you're not short!). 

yeah, i know what you mean.  unfortunately, some fabrics make me look bulky on top so to avoid that, i need a little longer blazer.    ;)  too bad i can't wear shorter skirts/dresses (1-2 inches above the knee)....:(....then i wouldn't look short.  hehehehe....   :P

Like this post: 0
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Adverstisement

Reload Wife

« Reply #2221 on: May 22, 2012, 06:43:56 PM »
I think my better half is used to it now cause most days I look like I just rolled out of bed.   :2funny: :2funny:
:2funny: I'll probably get  :knuppel2: looked like I just rolled out of bed.

sunsets

« Reply #2222 on: May 22, 2012, 09:50:56 PM »
Cobblestone, koj always look great, no matter what you're wearing. Even with a wig, you look great.  ;D

LL, I don't know if mines would qualify as "camo" looking....it's hard, I don't own camoflauge apparrel. The closest thing I got was a beige shirt dress and my brown boots. lol.

Like this post: +1

Lavender

« Reply #2223 on: May 22, 2012, 10:24:27 PM »
Trouble,
Nice outfit.  I like your accessories.  O0

Elise

« Reply #2224 on: May 23, 2012, 07:32:34 AM »
What a great thread! All you ladies (and men) look terrific. I don't always dress up for work but may I join in with you all from time to time in posting outfits?

LadyLionness

« Reply #2225 on: May 23, 2012, 08:17:12 AM »
What a great thread! All you ladies (and men) look terrific. I don't always dress up for work but may I join in with you all from time to time in posting outfits?

Hi, Elise.  Of course, you are more than welcome to participate.  We love seeing all the different styles of all the participants.  Looking forward to it. 

We have a couple of different fashion challenges going on.  Last week's was date night.  This week's (due Friday) is camo/ outdoorsy looks... anything that has a touch of outdoor wear... incorporated into street wear is what we are going for.  This one is challenging... so we have only one submission so far. 

Looking forward to seeing your style.
I am LadyLionness or LadyL for short... or Kat to most of  my friends. 

LadyLionness

« Reply #2226 on: May 23, 2012, 08:27:20 AM »
Cobblestone, koj always look great, no matter what you're wearing. Even with a wig, you look great.  ;D

LL, I don't know if mines would qualify as "camo" looking....it's hard, I don't own camoflauge apparrel. The closest thing I got was a beige shirt dress and my brown boots. lol.

Go ahead and post it.  I am going to post my outfit for today as well... and there is no camo in it... lolz... but the jacket is parka style and wearing it with my brown Hilfiger ankle boots to give it a bit of ruggedness...

Elise

« Reply #2227 on: May 23, 2012, 09:52:59 AM »

Hi, Elise.  Of course, you are more than welcome to participate.  We love seeing all the different styles of all the participants.  Looking forward to it. 

We have a couple of different fashion challenges going on.  Last week's was date night.  This week's (due Friday) is camo/ outdoorsy looks... anything that has a touch of outdoor wear... incorporated into street wear is what we are going for.  This one is challenging... so we have only one submission so far. 

Looking forward to seeing your style.
I am LadyLionness or LadyL for short... or Kat to most of  my friends.

Thanks for the warm welcome, LadyLionness. I haven't yet checked out the fashion challenges threads but they sound like a fun way to explore different styles and gain new ideas. I love fashion so this should be fun!

So in this thread, you post what you wear to work?

LadyLionness

« Reply #2228 on: May 23, 2012, 10:09:34 AM »
Thanks for the warm welcome, LadyLionness. I haven't yet checked out the fashion challenges threads but they sound like a fun way to explore different styles and gain new ideas. I love fashion so this should be fun!

So in this thread, you post what you wear to work?

To work or daily... but most of us are too lazy on the weekend to dress up unless it's for a special occassion ... and then we will post those up...

Reload Wife

« Reply #2229 on: May 23, 2012, 11:01:37 AM »

Hi Elisa. Please feel free to join us. You can post any outfit you would like to share with us. The majority of the ladies posted work outfits because it what they wear almost everyday.

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #2230 on: May 23, 2012, 11:43:31 AM »
I might have to dig through my daughter closet today to see if anything will work.  I have khaki but just not the right color so might have to get into one of my daughter khaki short......... ...... we'll see what happen later today.........

BuckFuddies2

« Reply #2231 on: May 23, 2012, 12:01:16 PM »
I might have to dig through my daughter closet today to see if anything will work.  I have khaki but just not the right color so might have to get into one of my daughter khaki short......... ...... we'll see what happen later today.........

Wear sandals.....oK?  Or bare footed will work.

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #2232 on: May 23, 2012, 12:27:01 PM »
Brooks Bros sportcoat, Eddie Bauer orange checkered buttondown...(not shown) IZOD khakis, IZOD denim stitched belt, Sandro soft gel shoes.

Are you usually in suit every day to work??  I used to make fun of the people who work at Lao Family here because whenever you see them out in public especially the director...... ..all suit and tie at most time.......... ....  for someone who salary is 120k..........

The only time my husband is in suit if there is meeting or special event otherwise he just like his button up shirt and slack and then Friday is casual day and jean and polo.

Reload Wife

« Reply #2233 on: May 23, 2012, 01:38:20 PM »
trouble & reload - great looks today. I need to wear skirts more often. You two pull it off really well.

Thanks Anemone. You should wear skirt more. I think you and trouble looks well in pant.

Reload Wife

« Reply #2234 on: May 23, 2012, 01:45:28 PM »
HPA - Very handsome suit.

Advertisements