Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 717563 times)

LadyLionness

Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #2445 on: May 29, 2012, 05:08:25 PM »
Can I comment on your BB???  :)
Ehehehe...this is a beautiful dress sis.  You are also looking very young and beautiful.  The necklace is s3xy.

Lav,

What is BB?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

BuckFuddies2

« Reply #2446 on: May 29, 2012, 05:09:29 PM »
Does a shaman cloth over the head count as a 'hat'?

LadyLionness

« Reply #2447 on: May 29, 2012, 05:10:13 PM »
Lady, love the juxtaposition of feminie and masculine.  Thanks for sharing.

That's kind of my signature now... took me a long time to get here... which is why I love leather and camo inspired stuff... I can't do staight out girly on girly... but I can do girly with a kick of toughness.

LadyLionness

« Reply #2448 on: May 29, 2012, 05:15:27 PM »
Lady, one of the challenge will have to be girlie on girlie then (I want to see what Cobblestone will do with girle on girlie).   ;D :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

I will look old and um like I am trying to play dress up at the same time... lolz...

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #2449 on: May 29, 2012, 06:46:12 PM »

I have many shorts and tank tops... but if I have guest than I will cover up.. otherwise.. that's all I wear at home.

With no guest or friend stopping by our place at all.  I can run around in just tank top and bikini or boy short undies without a problem because my kids are still young.  Husband and I have no problem.  Good thing about my house........b oth of my side wall facing neighbor house has no window so they can't see anything going on...........

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #2450 on: May 29, 2012, 06:51:29 PM »
Reload Wife..........  I was paying attention to sale and regular items on Limited website vs. their clearance section....... .....  I finally figure out that maybe shopping at the Limited is not bad after all because the price is reasonable for something that can never go wrong like a nice blazer, pencil skirt, etc.  I'm just afraid of ordering them online because I'm not sure about my size yet and the mall is too far and most of my weekend are either dealing with something that I haven't had the chance to shop.  I hope after this weekend dealing with a funeral in Stockton and then dropping off my kids to my parent for the summer (I would have done it this weekend because Friday is their last day of school) will give me a break to do what I want even if my baby is home with me here.  I can just stroll her without a problem and still shop.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #2451 on: May 29, 2012, 08:53:57 PM »

you look nice in the lace dress.  i noticed that lace dresses/skirts/tops have been really popular this spring.

I like trouble's idea of creating an outfit that is under $50 excluding shoes and jewelry....  but I think it would be too easy if we don't match it to a theme... such as work appropriate or date outfit or something... what do you ladies think? 

I am a bargain shopper, so this would be easy for me... hehehe.... I hope... lolz!

that's a great idea  O0 .....or even something you would wear to a work/holiday party?  just let us know.

Reload Wife..........  I was paying attention to sale and regular items on Limited website vs. their clearance section....... .....  I finally figure out that maybe shopping at the Limited is not bad after all because the price is reasonable for something that can never go wrong like a nice blazer, pencil skirt, etc.  I'm just afraid of ordering them online because I'm not sure about my size yet and the mall is too far and most of my weekend are either dealing with something that I haven't had the chance to shop.  I hope after this weekend dealing with a funeral in Stockton and then dropping off my kids to my parent for the summer (I would have done it this weekend because Friday is their last day of school) will give me a break to do what I want even if my baby is home with me here.  I can just stroll her without a problem and still shop.

summerberry, there are some really good sales out there.  you just need to take the time and look.  sometimes it can be time consuming but then there are those times that it is totally worth it.   ;)  too bad the mall is too far from you.  like you said, hopefully you'll have some time this summer to browse and shop.   :)

jcp cami, f21 shirt, gap jeans, scarf (can't recall where i got it), cl simple pumps, kohl's earrings/necklace (used as bracelet).

« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 11:34:17 AM by LadyLionness »

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Lavender

« Reply #2452 on: May 29, 2012, 09:27:57 PM »
BB....(.)(.)  :D ;D :)

LadyLionness

« Reply #2453 on: May 29, 2012, 09:58:17 PM »
BB....(.)(.)  :D ;D :)

Lolz, Lav... you are too funnie.  I had no clue what you were talking about... it took me a couple of looking to get this too... must be late... hehehe...

Anyway... umm... sure... too much huh?  I was sort of worried... lolz... but wanted to show the details of the necklace...  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

I don't have much of an asset anyway... lolz...

« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 12:58:20 AM by LadyLionness »

LadyLionness

« Reply #2454 on: May 30, 2012, 12:38:08 AM »
Tag on hat says UBi or U3i... pink tweed with brown suede band.
Jones New York pink leather blazer
Limited Too flora embroidered flare jeans
Max Azria mint green shirt
Lavender silk/cashmere scarf
Aldo black ankle boots

« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 12:49:29 AM by LadyLionness »

LadyLionness

« Reply #2455 on: May 30, 2012, 01:04:53 AM »
OK, I think I have decided on the next challenge... see if you ladies agree... this means that I would like to see y'all participate...

An outfit that is under $50... minus shoes and jewelry... this is an outfit for a girls night out or a ladies birthday party out somewhere fancy... guys can still participate by showing pix of the outfit they would be wearing if they were to accompany their lady love...

yay or nay?

sunsets

« Reply #2456 on: May 30, 2012, 09:29:26 AM »
LL, love the hat and leather jacket!  O0 You look great!  :)

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
  • ...luv me or hate me...
  • Respect: +267
    • View Profile
« Reply #2457 on: May 30, 2012, 09:35:00 AM »
i'll b back to participate... ..as cobblestone says it's funner that way.   ;D

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
  • ...luv me or hate me...
  • Respect: +267
    • View Profile
« Reply #2458 on: May 30, 2012, 09:54:17 AM »
@ luvlylisa, yog lawm!  O0   O0
yeppers.....n i forgot that I have a few hats (more for winter) i just don't really wear them. 

But i got out my collection of bandanas.  I'm not afraid to sport colors though.  ;D ;D ;D ...up in a bit.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

supadupac

« Reply #2459 on: May 30, 2012, 09:59:22 AM »
nice poses! lol .. flashy! haha.. man i keep forgetting to do this

Advertisements