Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 717707 times)

sunsets

Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #2490 on: May 30, 2012, 11:07:22 AM »
i'm scared now that i posted those fotos....
what if i go to fresno one day and someone gangsta notices me from ph and jumps me?...
can i take them down?....

Txhob worry, koj twb muaj koj cov homies (peb) coob coob nyob no pab koj...LOL.  :2funny:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

OldVeggies

« Reply #2491 on: May 30, 2012, 11:10:14 AM »
Txhob worry, koj twb muaj koj cov homies (peb) coob coob nyob no pab koj...LOL.  :2funny:

;D  ;D  yog lawm yog lawm

kuv mam nqa pepper spray hauv kuv lub gucci purse to protect peb.... lol   8)

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
  • ...luv me or hate me...
  • Respect: +267
    • View Profile
« Reply #2492 on: May 30, 2012, 11:21:53 AM »
loved that movie too!....   ;D  been while since i watched it....
have it at home....hrrmmm, i think imma watch it tonight after i get off work.   O0

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
  • ...luv me or hate me...
  • Respect: +267
    • View Profile
« Reply #2493 on: May 30, 2012, 11:24:02 AM »
;D  ;D  yog lawm yog lawm

kuv mam nqa pepper spray hauv kuv lub gucci purse to protect peb.... lol   8)
4get pepper spray......do it OG style mang....just throw hot pepper sauce @ them instead.  :knuppel2: ;D :D :knuppel2: ;D :D

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

OldVeggies

« Reply #2494 on: May 30, 2012, 11:31:44 AM »
4get pepper spray......do it OG style mang....just throw hot pepper sauce @ them instead.  :knuppel2: ;D :D :knuppel2: ;D :D

;D  ;D

i will scream.
i will kick.
i will claw and bite.
they better not mess with me...

Reload Wife

« Reply #2495 on: May 30, 2012, 11:33:00 AM »
Reload Wife..........  I was paying attention to sale and regular items on Limited website vs. their clearance section....... .....  I finally figure out that maybe shopping at the Limited is not bad after all because the price is reasonable for something that can never go wrong like a nice blazer, pencil skirt, etc.  I'm just afraid of ordering them online because I'm not sure about my size yet and the mall is too far and most of my weekend are either dealing with something that I haven't had the chance to shop.  I hope after this weekend dealing with a funeral in Stockton and then dropping off my kids to my parent for the summer (I would have done it this weekend because Friday is their last day of school) will give me a break to do what I want even if my baby is home with me here.  I can just stroll her without a problem and still shop.

Limited does have good piece you can find an affordable price. The only problem is that most of the clothes are not petite friendly. Their extra small and small can be big at time. I used to always  shop at Limited and Express but now I shop more at Ann Taylor and Loft because those store has a better petite selection.

Finding clothes that fit you may be overwhelming task but just remember to try on the clothes. You will never know what fit you if you don't try it. 

I hope you get a chance to go shopping.

Reload Wife

« Reply #2496 on: May 30, 2012, 11:33:58 AM »
These threads are moving way too fast, I can't keep up! Plus I've been so busy at work and at home.

LL, love the black lace dress.

Anemone I feel the same. A few hour away from PH is like a few months has passed.

Reload Wife

« Reply #2497 on: May 30, 2012, 11:35:03 AM »
Trouble - I love the black and white outfit with the polka dot scarf.

LadyLionness

« Reply #2498 on: May 30, 2012, 11:36:30 AM »
blame it on Sukie and her idea for the Fashion Challenges... lolz!  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

go-go

« Reply #2499 on: May 30, 2012, 11:37:44 AM »
LL, koj haib tiag tiag!!  Good job!

trouble, I like your outfit from today... you look so fresh and ready for a stroll in a garden.

ummmm I don't remember everyone's outfits...sorr y, but I know y'all look good!

I can't participate as much anymore... I'm entering into my program soon and I need to do a lot of studying for the entrance exam (which is only in 3 weeks!).  So, I'll check in from time to time. 

Reload Wife

« Reply #2500 on: May 30, 2012, 11:39:32 AM »

trouble, I like your outfit from today... you look so fresh and ready for a stroll in a garden.

I can't participate as much anymore... I'm entering into my program soon and I need to do a lot of studying for the entrance exam (which is only in 3 weeks!).  So, I'll check in from time to time. 

I haven't posted anything new. Thajyeeb I'm sad that you won't be posting. Good luck with your entrance exam.

LadyLionness

« Reply #2501 on: May 30, 2012, 11:40:19 AM »

Thank you, Thajyeeb... just having fun with clothes... that's all.
Come back and post pix when you have more time... I really enjoy seeing everyone's style.

LadyLionness

« Reply #2502 on: May 30, 2012, 11:41:24 AM »
So, what do you ladies think of my flora embroidered jeans from the kids section of The Limited Too?

Reload Wife

« Reply #2503 on: May 30, 2012, 11:47:25 AM »
So, what do you ladies think of my flora embroidered jeans from the kids section of The Limited Too?

I think the pant are cute but I think the pant may be too young for us.

go-go

« Reply #2504 on: May 30, 2012, 11:48:04 AM »
I don't remember seeing this picture... is it in this thread or in another thread? I'm lost with all these fashion challenges thread.

I haven't posted anything new. Thajyeeb I'm sad that you won't be posting. Good luck with your entrance exam.
thank you

Advertisements