Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 717870 times)

LadyLionness

Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #2505 on: May 30, 2012, 11:50:17 AM »
I don't remember seeing this picture... is it in this thread or in another thread? I'm lost with all these fashion challenges thread.
 thank you

In this thread... the hat and pink leather jacket... 4 pix... from all 4 directions... lolz... the flowers wraps around the left leg and then there is some on the front pocket of the right side as well...

« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 11:58:05 AM by LadyLionness »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

LadyLionness

« Reply #2506 on: May 30, 2012, 11:57:34 AM »
I think the pant are cute but I think the pant may be too young for us.

Do you think it looks too young on me?  I am way older than you lovely ladies here... lolz... I will be 39 next month...

I bought these about 7 or 8 years ago...

« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 12:00:23 PM by LadyLionness »

Reload Wife

« Reply #2507 on: May 30, 2012, 12:03:22 PM »

Do you think it looks too young on me?  I am way older than you lovely ladies here... lolz... I will be 39 next month...

I bought these about 7 or 8 years ago...
There is just something about the pant I don't like. Maybe it because my daughter used to wear those kind of pant when she was younger.  Personal I don't like the floral pant even though I love the floral skirt.

go-go

« Reply #2508 on: May 30, 2012, 12:06:08 PM »

In this thread... the hat and pink leather jacket... 4 pix... from all 4 directions... lolz... the flowers wraps around the left leg and then there is some on the bottom of the right leg and some on the front pocket of the right side as well...

ok I see it.  I had to go back several pages.  I think, as RW said, the concept of embroidered flowers wrapping around the legs is a little too young for us.  It's cute, but not age-appropriate because the embroidery extends all the way down the one leg.  Had it been just a little bit in the front, I would've liked it much more.  But  If you're ok with that, then wear it and own it. Who cares what we think, right?! LOL  So if you're gonna own it, then hem it.  :2funny:   Sorry I'm very anal about hemming... I don't know why it's such an easy thing to do but most people dont do it.  It makes or breaks the whole outfit, imo.   I thought you were wore flats, but it said "aldo ankle boots"... and I was just gonna about say put on a pair of boots! LOL

PS:  I love LOVE that leather blazer jacket. 

« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 12:08:08 PM by thajyeeb »

go-go

« Reply #2509 on: May 30, 2012, 12:10:44 PM »
There is just something about the pant I don't like. Maybe it because my daughter used to wear those kind of pant when she was younger.  Personal I don't like the floral pant even though I love the floral skirt.

yes my daughter loved these pants too, basically anything with flowers and glitters.
now she's older and won't even think about it anymore. 

LadyLionness

« Reply #2510 on: May 30, 2012, 12:11:44 PM »
Lolz... I should hem it... but I am so lazy... hahaha... I still have pants hanging in the closet that needs to be hemmed...

I have a few other ones that the embroidery is just on the side... or a little bit on the front or the back... but these are my favorite b/c of the asian looking flowers and the wrapping around the leg.

Leather blazer is one of my very first ones.... before I discovered more colors and more styles...

Reload Wife

« Reply #2511 on: May 30, 2012, 12:16:23 PM »

yes my daughter loved these pants too, basically anything with flowers and glitters.
now she's older and won't even think about it anymore. 

My little girl used to always wear skirt or dress only when she was younger. I couldn't get her to wear pant even if the weather was cold outside. Now I can't get her to wear a dress at all.  She is in her t-shirt and skinny jean phrase.

LadyLionness

« Reply #2512 on: May 30, 2012, 12:42:21 PM »
Lolz... the main piece in that outfit was the pants... and for some reason, I always pair it with this blazer... the hat was a last minute thing so I could post in the hat challenge... but I will hem up the pants... and it does get too too wrinkle... that's one thing I don't like about clothes from the kids section... there's too much elastic in them and they don't wear as well...

go-go

« Reply #2513 on: May 30, 2012, 12:50:15 PM »
Lolz... I should hem it... but I am so lazy... hahaha... I still have pants hanging in the closet that needs to be hemmed...

you have money to burn (from the look of your leather collection) so take them in and have someone hem them for you!  no excuse ...!  LOL

LadyLionness

« Reply #2514 on: May 30, 2012, 12:54:50 PM »

you have money to burn (from the look of your leather collection) so take them in and have someone hem them for you!  no excuse ...!  LOL

No, I don't have money to burn... am just a leather fanatic... plus my co-worker still have a bunch of my dresses and blazers that she is hemming up... hehehe.... I can usually do pants on my own... but just don't think about it when I am home and have the time... the only time I think about it is when I am about to put them on...

Plus, I am a bargain shopper, so I don't really pay alot for my leather jackets... the yellow, red, blue, orange and green wilson leather jackets that all look the same and I wear with the first lace skirt... I paid $20 for each one except the yellow one which I bought from the mall for about $120... it's my second most expensive b/c I really really really wanted it.  My next most expensive one is my olive green Andrew March which I paid about $140...and the usually retail between $500 to $600... and then after that... it's my kelly green Tommy Hilfiger that I paid $100 for... I think my red wilson shorten leather trench was fairly expensive too... but I don't remember how much... might be around $100... but all the rest were roughly around $30 to $40... I try to stay around $50 for leather jackets unless I have been searching high and low for them... I lost a kelly green leather jacket b/c they won't come down from $250 to $150... kind of still regret it... but I just can't pay that much for a jacket... mall price for that jacket was $500.  Still waiting for the Diane Von Furtzenburg Kelly Green Leather moto to come down to $200... retail for $650... and on ebay for $350...

« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 01:15:10 PM by LadyLionness »

Reload Wife

« Reply #2515 on: May 30, 2012, 01:21:47 PM »
Somehow I end up matching my shoes to my cardigan. This wasn't planned. I had another outfit in mind but couldn't find the skirt.

Loft Cardigan
Limited Cami
Express Skirt
Sole Society Sandals
Forever21 Necklace
Banana Republic Rings.

Lavender

« Reply #2516 on: May 30, 2012, 02:57:25 PM »
Reload Wife,
Beautiful outfit and accessories.  :)

LadyLionness

« Reply #2517 on: May 30, 2012, 02:58:03 PM »
Lav,

Where are your pix?

Lavender

« Reply #2518 on: May 30, 2012, 03:01:51 PM »
Lav,

Where are your pix?
I've been living as a dead log for the past days.  When my spirit and motivation are in the air again, I will contribute.   :)

LadyLionness

« Reply #2519 on: May 30, 2012, 03:07:05 PM »
I've been living as a dead log for the past days.  When my spirit and motivation are in the air again, I will contribute.   :)

Sometimes, I find that the best way to cheer myself up is to get all doll up... gives me a high for days...

Advertisements